Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Colorado should be posted here.

Old 08-27-2017, 10:42 AM

Default Home visit for parole

Woke up with you later this morning from department of corrections for my home visit for my boyfriend to parole to my house. His parole hearing is this Thursday and he was excepted back to the halfway house like two weeks ago. So we just assumed that they were parole him after the completion of the halfway house. But since I'm getting a home visit does that mean he could possibly be getting paroled at his parole hearing? Everything I read said they normally don't do home visits if they're not going to throw that in there because I don't want to waste peoples time but I'm not sure
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Blueyes

New rule this year. They r doing a home visit first. Doesn't mean he will or will not get parole
Old 09-07-2017, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowblind View Post
New rule this year. They r doing a home visit first. Doesn't mean he will or will not get parole
I discovered yesterday that HB 1326 was signed in June. The bill requires the division of parole to conduct a parole plan investigation prior to the parole hearing. This may or may not include a home visit before the hearing from what I'm told. If it is determined that the parole plan is inadequate, the board can table their decision and order the department to submit a revised parole plan within 30 days.

Good luck,!!!