Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Illinois Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc

Old 06-14-2018, 09:04 PM

Default FIRST VISIT WAS FABULOUS♥️ - Robinson Correctional Center

So I drove about 4 hours from the nw suburbs to Robinson, wasnít too bad actually. After driving down what seems like the same green grassy, rural two lane highway lol, I arrived at the prison, thereís tons of visiting parking. I brought my license, vehicle registration, and my birth certificate for verification of my identity lol. The process was quick bc I printed the form prior to visiting and had it filled out already, while she was filling my info in, I purchased a vending machine card and MAKE SURE YOU BRING A 5$ BILL! To purchase it has to be a five Idk itís weird but cool for you and your babe or whomever to eat and chill. The COs are all really nice and funny asf too theyíre pretty laid back, due to it being a minimum security prison. Anyways, I walked thru a metal detector then put my keys, and identification in a free locker with a key to hold on to doing the visit. Then I was patted down by a female CO and I was good to go. We walk through a few doors and bam I see babe!!! We probably didnít stop smiling for the first half hour it was so mf cute. That hug was sooooo meaningful and tight I was like no donít make me tear up mf lmao. We talked, played UNO, ate food and drank Pepsi and talked more. Then a few times the co will walk away for a quick couple of secs and heís be like QUICK KISS ME lmfaoo I did tho 🤷*♀️ it was awesome, our first contact visit and it was sooo fun almost like a dream tbh like did that happen or? Lol but it was and Robinson is decent asf. They need more board games tho lmaooo. Oh and the visit was 4 hours long ! I loved every bit and the best of everything was the hot tongue kiss I got at the end of our visit, sexy mf he is.

Last edited by cutegiinger1; 06-14-2018 at 09:11 PM..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cutegiinger1 For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (06-16-2018), BearsLadyBear (06-15-2018), patchouli (06-15-2018), Sarianna (06-15-2018), WeepingWillow (06-16-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2018, 03:38 AM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 2,768 Times in 1,283 Posts

I am glad to hear you had a great visit - good for you
Old 06-15-2018, 09:20 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 31,619 Times in 14,592 Posts

Yea!! I'm so glad the visit went off w/o a hitch - don't always happen that way.

Now that you've got your first visit under your belt & know what to expect, its not so scary after all, is it

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
cutegiinger1 (06-15-2018)
Old 06-15-2018, 11:40 AM

Awwww. So sweet!! Made me smile..happy for you!!
Old 06-16-2018, 08:24 AM

"and BAM!" lol that's way 2 cute chica, hola.a awww. I am only knowing 1 guy in the facility you're at. Never seen him there though, and he know also mi especiale amigo, my g-man, pretty much, so yea i am glad you made it through the detectors etc., just fine, and glad you're so happy! i feel it through your post awww. Great to hear...Adios. Hugs and Blessings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutegiinger1 View Post

and bam I see babe!!!
We probably didnít stop smiling for the first half hour it was so mf cute. That hug was sooooo meaningful and tight I was like no donít make me tear up mf lmao. We talked, played UNO, ate food and drank Pepsi and talked more.

I loved every bit and the best of everything was the hot tongue kiss I got at the end of our visit, sexy mf he is.
Old 06-16-2018, 03:58 PM

Thanked 3,050 Times in 984 Posts

I’m glad you had a great visit ... but PLEASE reconsider breaking the rules. I know it’s so hard and those quick kisses mean the world and they aren’t hurting anyone, but that’s the kind of thing people lose visits over. Not only that, but that’s the kind of thing that gets visiting rules changed. Sounds like you get a “legal” kiss at the beginning and end. For the benefit of your visits and everyone else’s, please consider sticking to the rules.

Good luck to you!
Old 06-16-2018, 05:48 PM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marseille View Post
Iím glad you had a great visit ... but PLEASE reconsider breaking the rules. I know itís so hard and those quick kisses mean the world and they arenít hurting anyone, but thatís the kind of thing people lose visits over. Not only that, but thatís the kind of thing that gets visiting rules changed. Sounds like you get a ďlegalĒ kiss at the beginning and end. For the benefit of your visits and everyone elseís, please consider sticking to the rules.

Good luck to you!
I'm glad you had a great visit. But I agree breaking the rules could get your visits terminated. And you don't want that cuz it could be anywhere from 30 60 90 days to maybe longer. The correction officers might not see you doing it but the cameras do.