Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 06:43 PM

Who has held my mailman hostage!!!! Release that little bastard and bring him to me now!!!! This little kountrykutie done went redneck_kutie...they always say i'm really cute when I'm mad!!!! He knew I couldn't stalk him today!!! All I got was my 401K statement...which depressed me bacause I won't live to see retirement... I done went and got the coast guard.... they stalking the mailman for me... They out front on my deck... I done fed em some good ole chicken & dumplins.... they good til tomorrow....which I never got mail on Tuesday...so Wed & Thurs better hurry up!!! Because who knows what's gonna happen!!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kountrykutie197 For This Useful Post:
Alex's Princess (10-20-2008), LadyKisses (10-20-2008), LionessLove (10-21-2008), PrincessBaby (10-21-2008)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 09:21 PM
lol no longer *his*

Thanked 1,402 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kountrykutie197 View Post
=I done fed em some good ole chicken & dumplins.... they good til tomorrow....!
ROLMAO!!! Hahaha! way too cute!!
I haven't had chicken and dumplins since my dad divorced his 2nd wife. Ha! yum!!

OMG don't get me started on 401K!! grrrrr LOL when I got my statement my love cracked up when I wrote him telling him I wrote return to sender and returned it. Jerks! Like I want to see the total I lost in writing!! LOL

Alex came home but now is gone. I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was.

Last edited by Alex's Princess; 10-20-2008 at 09:39 PM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alex's Princess For This Useful Post:
kountrykutie197 (10-21-2008), LadyKisses (10-20-2008), LionessLove (10-21-2008)
Old 10-20-2008, 09:23 PM
lol no longer *his*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBaby View Post
I gotta go to the store first and get a new outfit though. Yellow just makes my ass look like there's "two pigs fighting under a blanket".
Hahahaha!! Girl way too funny!!
um yeah, Haha I go with black ninja outfits...no yellow for me either!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex's Princess For This Useful Post:
LadyKisses (10-20-2008), PrincessBaby (10-22-2008)
Old 10-20-2008, 09:53 PM
I love him with my all!!!

Thanked 2,053 Times in 945 Posts

awwwes ladies yall been busy since I been gone well I got my letter and a phone call tonight and my heart sank into the bottom of my stomach I accepted it and he said baby daddy is here and guess what I was getting way to happy cause homegirl thought he was going to tell me that he was comming home cause I was going to gas the minnie van and get his ass.. But he was like I love you so much it hurts my heart..And he since I was upset really bad and he was whats wrong baby and so I told him and he got mad as hell I was like baby u mad at me he was like fuck no I am not mad at u I am mad cause someone is fucking with my woman and no one fucks with my woman. I was like well u better not do anything stupid! And they took everyone off his visting list..Awwww damnit!! Urghhh!!!! Damnit So I am still in waiting.. And it is pissing me off really bad..Cause I want to go see him before he goes to california.. I was like well I want be able to see u ..He was like baby dont cry everything is going to be okay.. I was like easy for u to say and he snapped back he was like u dont think I want to see u and that it kills me from the inside and that it hurts everytime I get up wishing I was waking up to u and hugging u and kissing u..instead of a picture..He said so baby ure not the only one whom is upset about it..But he is comming back from California..To be closer to me...So crossing my fingers parole comes up he needs to be realeased into my bed...So It ended on a good note he told me he loved me times 1 million and I said the same thing and started crying and my daughter told him she said popa lee u are the greatest..and he said baby girl lee loves u ..and then whamm cutt us off..urghhhhh!!!!! Gosh I already miss him so bad...God.. I am sorry for carrying on so much but prison is pissing me offf

OKay ladies I am sorry u didnt get mail today.. I had a talk to the hot new mailman we got...smoken hott... and he said he was sorry but all u hott ladies would be getting mail if he had to hand deliver it and ladies..he looks just like the dude of prison break..yummo cita.. I was like damn I did a double take...He just smiled.. So ladies.. I hope all is well.... Go kick some ass I am going to punch the punching bag and pretend it is prison..cause I am tired of the stupid shit!!!...
Old 10-21-2008, 05:45 AM

ladykisses...send that mailman over here!!!! Geez...ain't nothing down here to look at but a bunch of horseriding, cowherding, sheep trimming beer bellied...hats on crooked....well I could go on and on...LOL. I hope he comes home soon for ya lady.... we all want them to come home But what can we do???? Glad you got to talk to him and rec'd a letter from him
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kountrykutie197 For This Useful Post:
LadyKisses (10-21-2008), LionessLove (10-21-2008), LoDucafan67 (10-21-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 06:35 AM
Banned

Lady!! hehe Which guy on Prison Break does he look like?!?! OMG If it's the Spanish guy, Lord what I wouldn't do to that man!! He is freakin; hott!!

I am HOPING for a letter... He said he was going to write again later.. So is it later yet?!?! I sent him money so he can get stamps at his new facility!!

I am off to the drs. 2 appointments today and I have to take my granddaughter...

So, have a great day ladies...

BTW, What time does everyone's mailperson come? Mine is after 4! :sad: Where I used to live it came at 10 am.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:33 AM

Cool Going to do it hunn

Quote:
ladykisses...send that mailman over here!!!! Geez...ain't nothing down here to look at but a bunch of horseriding, cowherding, sheep trimming beer bellied...hats on crooked....well I could go on and on...LOL. I hope he comes home soon for ya lady.... we all want them to come home But what can we do???? Glad you got to talk to him and rec'd a letter from him

Thanks hunn yeah them letters get me by girl.. It just like running to the mailbox and seeing a letter from big daddy and then it just makes my whole world melt I hope u get something today girl I wish he could come home really soon I wish all our mens could come home asap we take a week leaves of absence from PTO just to be with him. I know I wouldnt gt on my computer for a week..Gosh how our men drive us crazy
Old 10-21-2008, 07:37 AM

My mail man comes around 2:30 or 3 kinda sucks butt!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 10:32 AM
lol no longer *his*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKisses View Post
awwwes ladies yall been busy since I been gone well I got my letter and a phone call tonight and my heart sank into the bottom of my stomach I accepted it and he said baby daddy is here and guess what I was getting way to happy cause homegirl thought he was going to tell me that he was comming home cause I was going to gas the minnie van and get his ass.. But he was like I love you so much it hurts my heart..And he since I was upset really bad and he was whats wrong baby and so I told him and he got mad as hell I was like baby u mad at me he was like fuck no I am not mad at u I am mad cause someone is fucking with my woman and no one fucks with my woman. I was like well u better not do anything stupid! And they took everyone off his visting list..Awwww damnit!! Urghhh!!!! Damnit So I am still in waiting.. And it is pissing me off really bad..Cause I want to go see him before he goes to california.. I was like well I want be able to see u ..He was like baby dont cry everything is going to be okay.. I was like easy for u to say and he snapped back he was like u dont think I want to see u and that it kills me from the inside and that it hurts everytime I get up wishing I was waking up to u and hugging u and kissing u..instead of a picture..He said so baby ure not the only one whom is upset about it..But he is comming back from California..To be closer to me...So crossing my fingers parole comes up he needs to be realeased into my bed...So It ended on a good note he told me he loved me times 1 million and I said the same thing and started crying and my daughter told him she said popa lee u are the greatest..and he said baby girl lee loves u ..and then whamm cutt us off..urghhhhh!!!!! Gosh I already miss him so bad...God.. I am sorry for carrying on so much but prison is pissing me offf

OKay ladies I am sorry u didnt get mail today.. I had a talk to the hot new mailman we got...smoken hott... and he said he was sorry but all u hott ladies would be getting mail if he had to hand deliver it and ladies..he looks just like the dude of prison break..yummo cita.. I was like damn I did a double take...He just smiled.. So ladies.. I hope all is well.... Go kick some ass I am going to punch the punching bag and pretend it is prison..cause I am tired of the stupid shit!!!...

awwww it will be better soon girl!
Don't worry! Me and Princess are ninja costume shopping as we speak!! Soon as she gets some practice in and I quit slicing up my curtains, I'd say we should be good to go! (Kountrygirl is even whipping up a fresh batch of dumplings to keep us energized) We'll help you deal with this!
We are all here for you!! *hugs*

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alex's Princess For This Useful Post:
kountrykutie197 (10-21-2008), LadyKisses (10-21-2008), LionessLove (10-21-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 10:43 AM
lol no longer *his*

My mail USED to come by 12:30pm until my mailman obviously lost his mind. Now he comes anywhere from 12:30pm to like 2pm! grrrrrrrr I'm like "um the streets didn't grow recently!! So what the....???" hehe

I'm getting off on time YAY! so let the stalking games begin!!

Today is another day Mr. mailman...it's just you.....me.....and the box.
We can do this easy or we can do this the hard way!
*flicks the syringe filled with truth serum*
Oh I'm gonna get some answers outta today for all of us!!!!

Last edited by Alex's Princess; 10-21-2008 at 10:51 AM..
LadyKisses (10-21-2008), LionessLove (10-21-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 12:09 PM
ஐ i ♥ him w/all of me ஐ

My mail comes when my mailman feels like it. Sometimes it can be as early as 9 or as late as 5. That's why I'm ready to open a can of ninja whoop ass on him! He needs to be more consistent dammit! I'm tired of my neighbors giving me that "look". I just have to get a bunch of cats and I'll have the whole "crazy cat lady" thing down pat. Well, I'll catch you ladies later (hopefully with some mail). I have to go get my sword sharpened now.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PrincessBaby For This Useful Post:
kountrykutie197 (10-21-2008), LadyKisses (10-21-2008), LionessLove (10-22-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 01:06 PM

Well no mail what so ever came today... Big daddy said I should be getting it tomorrow or thursday.. SO it is a okay.. Not even mail from my friends I have to get on thier asses... Gotta tighten up but the mailman did give me a wink and a smile... So that was a good day..He was trying to be sweet.. He said baby I know how imporant mail is to you I was just wanting to get it to you. I was like in the back of my head yeah u wanted to get something else to me..hahahaha Some thing long..hahahah Oh lordie let me stop..See my man calls me and gets me all excited..haha he needs to stop that I am still living off the high when he calls got that sexy deep inoccent voice dayummmmm!!! Thanks ladies for being thier it is nice to have other people in the same boat as yah so u dont feel alone..Were all going to have to get togather and hang out one weekend... Oh yeah I watched ironman last night ohhhhh yeahhh!! Good Movie
Old 10-21-2008, 02:06 PM
ஐ i ♥ him w/all of me ஐ

Default I got mail today...

Yessss!!! I got a super long letter from my baby today. I'm happy! He loves me.

One thing that bothered and hurt him though was the fact that I told him that I have other pen pals. We're MWI ... and when I went into the whole pen pal thing, I wasn't looking for love. It just happened. So of course, I have other pen pals. I told him that and he doesn't like it. Any of your men know you write to other men? How do they feel about it?

We're both possessive people, so I know how he feels. It would bother me a whole hell of a lot if I find out he was writing some other hooker out there. I should be the only hooker he's writing to. No seriously, I get what he's saying and I'm sending him an uber-long apology letter 'coz I never meant to hurt him by admitting that.

Ghad, I'm such a mess right now. I just finished bawling my eyes out 'coz he basically poured all his feelings onto this one letter and he's very much in love with me. If someone had told me a year ago, I'd fall butt head over heels in love with someone through paper, I'd have had them committed!

Well, ladies...thanks for letting me vent. I promise that the crazy PrincessBaby will be back in full effect later on in the day (tomorrow, at the latest).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrincessBaby For This Useful Post:
kountrykutie197 (10-21-2008), LadyKisses (10-21-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 03:32 PM
lol no longer *his*

Default Yippeee!!

I'm so happy! 4 pages of love and he said he sealed it with a kiss.
Man I love and and miss my honey sooooo much!!!
My sweety has a broken thumb too! awwww I feel bad that he still writes yet I'm like yay!
And it saves my mailman!............for a couple of days at least hehee

awww princess he knows you love him! Don't worry, you guys will be a-ok after working through this. If he only knew you love him so much that you are willing to samarai your mailman
*hugs*!

I hope everyone gets mail today! If not let me know! *cracks knuckles* Ha!

LadyKisses (10-21-2008), PrincessBaby (10-21-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 03:42 PM

No mail for me today ladies... I done practiced using the sword on that poor chicken we ate with the dumplings. Tomorrow if there be no mail, we might have to go to the cattle ranch and have some steak!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kountrykutie197 For This Useful Post:
LadyKisses (10-21-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 04:02 PM

I got a letter yesterday. It was short and sweet.Today is the last day of the IMU program then he will be moved and then I get to see him. They hold his letters over there to long. I write him twice a day. I hope I get another letter today. That is what helps me going.
The Following User Says Thank You to calderonhyna For This Useful Post:
LadyKisses (10-21-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Waiting 4 My Dream 2 Come

Whoa I am gone for like 2 days, and this is already on it's 3 page...Okay Tomorrow is Wed, my mail day hopefully I got some mail goodies tomorrow....if not yall already know lol....oh and my mail man is here super early like 11:30 - 12:00 the latest....But I am in school on Wed till 9
<3 Est: 10:19:03 <3

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love can sneak up & give u a fairytale.

The Following User Says Thank You to msonlydabest For This Useful Post:
LadyKisses (10-21-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 07:17 PM

Well, for us ladies who got no mail today...let's crack our knuckles extra hard. I do wish I could hear if he's all right. He was sick when he wrote his last letter. Which one has da mail buddha to rub???? Rub that fat ass belly for us so we can get mail this week. I don't usually get mail on Tues or Wed...but hopefully will soon. Either that or my mailman gonna get smoked!!!

Well, ladies nothing to crazy to say now... let's just get on with our day tomorrow until we check the mail tomorrow...
The Following User Says Thank You to kountrykutie197 For This Useful Post:
LadyKisses (10-21-2008)
Old 10-21-2008, 08:29 PM

haha yall ladies make me smile I am glad I did open this one.. I love it THanks girl it makes my nights interesting when daddy hasnt called it makes me miss him much..And it makes me love all my PTO ladies it is yall that help keep me sane and smiling from ear to ear cause it is nice to know people really do care and are going threw the same thing as u .. It is totally wonderful PrincessBaby.. My baby knows I write other penpals..But thier is only man I want to have my heart and he has it..He doesnt care though he will stress no sexy pictures to them and no pictures of our babygirl..He loves my daughter to death he crys everytime she says i love you... I know I cry all the time..Espically but it is good happy tears..He is like baby dont get upset..And I just melt even more...My man has nothing to worry or trip about he is like ure mine and mine again..No one can take u away from me baby..And I am like ure right u have my heart and soul and no other man can have it cause u already have it.. He is such a sucker.. I love him more than I have loved any other man...He just wants to be in my bed..Now dont be thinking the nasty ladies..He just says baby I want to be beside u and hear u breathing at night..awwww..And yes here is a song that I dedicate to him cause I feel this song reaminds me of him..
Here it is
Darn it it want play urghhhhhhhh Well that sucks it is called she's everything I love that song!!
Old 10-22-2008, 12:30 AM
ஐ i ♥ him w/all of me ஐ

Default I'm sorry kutie...

Quote:
No mail for me today ladies... I done practiced using the sword on that poor chicken we ate with the dumplings. Tomorrow if there be no mail, we might have to go to the cattle ranch and have some steak!!!!!
Hopefully, you'll get some mail tomorrow. Hey, tomorrow is almost here and another day of stalkage for us. Woot woot!!!

Ooooh...steak!! I'm down for that. I could always use some meat in my diet. Not THAT kind of meat ladies (get your minds out of the gutter or is that just me? Oops, my bad).

My samurai sword is all ready to go. I just got it back from the shop. It's now all nice, sharp, and oh so shiny. Princess, I hope you're done attacking your curtains. We're going to end up robbing 2 banks if you keep butchering them. Oh, and take it easy on the backflips, huh? We need you and don't need you messing up your back. You can do all the fancy aerials when we get to our destination.

Kutie - I hope you made more dumplings. I need to feed the lawyer and the nurse I have here. They're getting woozy.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrincessBaby For This Useful Post:
kountrykutie197 (10-22-2008), LadyKisses (10-22-2008)
Old 10-22-2008, 12:39 AM
ஐ i ♥ him w/all of me ஐ

Talking Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKisses View Post
haha yall ladies make me smile I am glad I did open this one.. I love it THanks girl it makes my nights interesting when daddy hasnt called it makes me miss him much..And it makes me love all my PTO ladies it is yall that help keep me sane and smiling from ear to ear cause it is nice to know people really do care and are going threw the same thing as u .. It is totally wonderful PrincessBaby.. My baby knows I write other penpals..But thier is only man I want to have my heart and he has it..He doesnt care though he will stress no sexy pictures to them and no pictures of our babygirl..He loves my daughter to death he crys everytime she says i love you... I know I cry all the time..Espically but it is good happy tears..He is like baby dont get upset..And I just melt even more...My man has nothing to worry or trip about he is like ure mine and mine again..No one can take u away from me baby..And I am like ure right u have my heart and soul and no other man can have it cause u already have it.. He is such a sucker.. I love him more than I have loved any other man...He just wants to be in my bed..Now dont be thinking the nasty ladies..He just says baby I want to be beside u and hear u breathing at night..awwww..And yes here is a song that I dedicate to him cause I feel this song reaminds me of him..
Here it is
Darn it it want play urghhhhhhhh Well that sucks it is called she's everything I love that song!!
I'm glad that your man is understanding like that. My man is pretty possessive of me and doesn't want to share. He's been burnt before so I can understand why he's overtly cautious when it comes to sharing me with others. I wrote him a letter reassuring him that I am his and only his. So I'll just have to wait and see what he says to that.

As far as my other pen pals, well aside from one who I just consider a friend...the other 2 that I've written have stopped writing me altogether. I guess they finally figured out that I'm not willing to take it any further other than friendship. You would think that they would be okay with this since they didn't advertise that little factoid (that they wanted a relationship with someone to begin with). Grrrr...

But thanks to everyone here for listening to me vent. You ladies rock!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessBaby For This Useful Post:
LadyKisses (10-22-2008)
Old 10-22-2008, 12:50 AM
~Love Is NEVER A Mistake~

Quote:

Just wait a couple of more days and we'll soon convert you. You'll be all stalker-y with your mailman in no time. Just wait and see! Hey, you can go grab the snacks. After all, we're all going to need some energy during all this underground operation that we have planned for Veteran's Day.

~LOL~~~SO I an incharge of snacks huh~~~What would you ladies like~~~I am thinking lot's of rock star's, monsters and of course my fave Lost!~~~Ok so I have those~~~We will also be needing some protian to keep us focused, Clif bar's and pretzels anyone?~
LadyKisses (10-22-2008)
Old 10-22-2008, 05:16 AM
Banned

Well ladies, I didn't get any yesterday.. And I don't think it would have cheered me up anyways.. I went to the drs. and the pain in my knee is either Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis.. So, basically I am freaking out....
Old 10-22-2008, 06:35 AM
Self-Proclaimed Genius

Me and my friend are an ocean apart so for me any day after the 2 weeks surpassed involves me hanging out the window like a dead bird , checking out the mailbox.

Everytime the Post Woman rings the bell at 8 in the morning I jump out of bed , with crazy hair , pull whatever ( literally ) I can find around me enough to look decent,hoping I'm not taking too long -please , please ,please hope she dosen't go away- and stumble down the stairs with puffy eyes just to find out the letter/package is for someone else .
Then I make myself a coffee and pull out another cigarette and brood .
The Following User Says Thank You to TheThirdStone For This Useful Post:
LadyKisses (10-22-2008)
Old 10-22-2008, 07:01 AM

Smile Girl I totally understand:)

Quote:
I'm glad that your man is understanding like that. My man is pretty possessive of me and doesn't want to share. He's been burnt before so I can understand why he's overtly cautious when it comes to sharing me with others. I wrote him a letter reassuring him that I am his and only his. So I'll just have to wait and see what he says to that.

As far as my other pen pals, well aside from one who I just consider a friend...the other 2 that I've written have stopped writing me altogether. I guess they finally figured out that I'm not willing to take it any further other than friendship. You would think that they would be okay with this since they didn't advertise that little factoid (that they wanted a relationship with someone to begin with). Grrrr...

But thanks to everyone here for listening to me vent. You ladies rock!!!

Yeahhh girl if they wanted something from the beging they should have been up front about it u know what I am saying.. I tell Tatt everything..And he knows I have good friends but that is it..No one else to get lovie dovie with..And most of my friends that is all they wanted was friendship!!!..But girl everything is going to be alrighty okay Awww ure welcome grl were here if u ever need us!!!!!!!
Closed Thread