Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 06:22 AM
I love him with my all!!!

Thanked 2,053 Times in 945 Posts

Good morning my mail stalking ladies Well today is thursday and we better be getting some mail loving in our mailboxes today. I dont have a letter for hunny today but he shall be just fine. Since I got one this week. he has probaly gotten 2 letters this week each day so he can't complain. ha ha though i hope he is getting mail. didnt get any mail wednesday so i was thinking of getting on his tail but i give him some more time. ha ha ha...

So I hope everyone get some mail loving today in the mailbox of love..Gosh my mailbox is starting to make passes at me ...darn thing this morning was blowing me cold kisses i was like darn is that mailbox giving me the open door. Ha ha cause sometimes my mailbox wants to show his junk off so he'll open his door sometimes. My mailbox is a naughty one. ha ha ha

Okay I know some ladies asked for some Christmas ideals so here goes
Here are some sites that you might find helpful

http://www.poemsource.com/Christmas-poems.html

http://www.share-christmas.com/poems/missing/

http://www.explorelove.co.uk/christmas_poems.htm

http://crafts.kaboose.com/holidays/c...as-crafts.html

the kaboose has some good ideals on thier. I love thier santa card down at the bottom of the page. but after I did all that hard work I am scared to send it cause I believe bop would be like let's rip it apart and look for drugs.... And talk about being pissed I would be ready to whoop ass. Most deffinatly!!

Here is a site with some cute graphics

www.cutecolors.com

www.graphicgarden.com

go to google or yahoo and search for images and do like christmas love images or either christmas and get nice Christmas photos of snow and tree's decorated and also snap photos of your Christmas tree my man loved it last year I sent him photo's of the tree when I was putting it up after I put it up when I put the lights on it and then decorated and then lite up and then the lights off with the tree lite. he totally went ape crazy for that. So try that ideal. Men love to see what the "outside" life is still life so it is a good reaminder hey baby this is what it is like..

I will think of some ideals and look back on some things I did last year and I will post them in a little bit
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 06:30 AM

Okay here some more websites to draw ideals from I hope that helps ladies

here is a list of sites that are creative for letter writing

http://blog.christmaslettertips.com/

http://hubpages.com/hub/creative-christmas-letter-ideas

http://blog.christmaslettertips.com/...r-templates-2/

http://blog.christmaslettertips.com/...santa-letters/

This is the santa nice list I will look for the naughty one but this is a cute ideal

http://blog.christmaslettertips.com/...t-certificate/

I can make a naughty list for Christmas with some designs...Gutta come up with a naughty cerfitifcate since u know how to do photoshop......ALrighty ladies thier you go with some ideals to start with I will be back with some more
Old 11-05-2009, 06:39 AM
He's the Reason

I can do that with out a doubt hun.. But you'll have to elaborate on what you want it to say you know... I am not very creative when it comes to things like that I just know how to make it prettiful lol.. So let me know...
Thanks for the birthday wishes as well..
Lets see what my mailbox gone look like!! hehe

I hope those boxes are full of loving!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to datgutta904 For This Useful Post:
Frankie'sBrat (11-27-2009), his_lucky_charm (11-05-2009), LadyKisses (11-05-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-05-2009), PTO-189145 (11-06-2009)
Old 11-05-2009, 08:19 AM
He Stole My Heart

Talking

Good morning ladies. You guys make me feel wonderful you know that. Lady kisses you crack me up girl. You have to help me with some ideas for christmas for my man and then some for his birthday in february. I was sitting here a minute ago and thinking damn how many letters have I sent this man since Saturday? Yeah I counted about six. So he better get his ass in gear and start writing back. LOL Yup I think my mail box on the corner is going to get a restraining order against me for stalking it so much. But it's all gravy. Anyways ladies I hope you girls have a great day. I'm off to get the kiddies ready and go to school.

Here is a mail loving hug for you all.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:17 AM

Thanked 3,954 Times in 1,615 Posts

Kisses you are crazy and I love it. I talk like that to my man and he cracks up. So the mail box is winking at you huh???
LOL
I love the naughty christmas list idea... and I am gonna take some sexy pics for my guy too!!!
I goota get my camera right with the timer and all.
I love christmas. Girl get in that stocking and put a bra on those big mommas and take that pic. I would b laughing my ass off.
Ale: so glad you like it here. as you see we all nuts!!! LOL
Gutta: go on girl with the graphics!!! we need the naughty list!!
BOo: girl you are funny. I got a hot letter yesterday and I am still fanning my self!!
Pretty: keep feeling better hun!!!
Mrs: you out there girl?? LOL
Lala: welcome to the crazies!!! you will love it here. This is my 2nd month and I am not leaving!!!
Well girlz I got a HOT letter from my sexy man!!! I love that guy!! and get this he told me that he admires me... that it is like a privledge to have me as a lover and wifey!!! I was like awww He!! I wanna just... well lets leave that alone right now.
I hope everyone gets some good lovin today or there will be some a$$ whooping :evil grin:
Oh wait they might enjoy that too much.
Hey Kisses I like the Santas sleigh idea to pick up the men!!! Recon ission Santa style!!!
Love ya all!!!

Last edited by Pretty Toes; 11-05-2009 at 09:19 AM..
Old 11-05-2009, 09:20 AM

Gutta!!!!
Happy Birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy Birthday dear guttaaaaaaa....
Happy Birthday to you!!!! :happy birthday:
Hope your day is as awesome as you are!!!!
<3 Lisa
Old 11-05-2009, 10:18 AM
keepin' it 100

My mail has been so slow ;x !!!!
My girl & I get mail at her address & I usually pick up my boo's mail from her crib.

My man sent my girl [who is the one that introduced us in the first place] a happy birthday card and a mirror with a drawing on it. It was the most adorable thing. She was all excited because the dude she's all into is locked up too & she got nothing from him. I was so happy & proud of my man for being such a good boy & remembering. Then I'm like 'aiight wheres my mail' only to realize that ain't shit come for me! I was like wtf! When i talked to him on the phone last night he's like I sent you a couple things the same day I sent that out for her.

I'm so sick of the mail draggin'. I WANT MY MAIL!!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 11:59 AM
He is Forreal!

Thanked 1,198 Times in 430 Posts
Talking Happy birthday gutta!

JOINS IN ON HE'S GIRLS CHORUS..................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GUTTA....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mrs_Krobetzky For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-05-2009), Frankie'sBrat (11-27-2009), his_lucky_charm (11-05-2009), LadyKisses (11-05-2009), Pretty Toes (11-05-2009), PTO-189145 (11-06-2009)
Old 11-05-2009, 12:08 PM

LOL that was funny!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Krobetzky View Post
JOINS IN ON HE'S GIRLS CHORUS..................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GUTTA....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Old 11-05-2009, 12:42 PM
He Stole My Heart

Talking

Good morning again my crazy mail women. I'm all gravy right now. You wonder why hu? Mommy did the happy dance right now? I got mail from my baby. Ok I'll put my wig on back order. No hair pulling for me today. I'm happy I'm happy yeah yeah yeah yeah. Ok yes I'm nuts. Can you ladies tell me what's a good phone company to put on my cell phone so my man can call me? I hope you guys got some mail loving today.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:55 PM
He's the Reason

THANK YOU LADIES FOR THE BIRTHDAY SONG!!! I love it!!! hehe.. Although it was alittle off key lol... J/k

Well i received a letter this glorious morning, It had like 10 letters in one.. mind you i sent like 5 letters off last week. well he never sent the dedication back so i went off on him in one of those letters lol... I was like dont act like you aint get the shit! lol well his first sentence to me was.. HAHA I made you wonder haha.. this is my birthday gift to you... I wanted it to be special mami.. So I left it for your day .. I know you aint laughing.. But I LOVE YOU LEGAL LADY.. lol
He said he loved the dedication and decided to write his own as well... It was very nice!! I loved his letters.. He didnt get to send me any card cause he didnt get a chance to buy it since he in the box (BADBOY) && plus he dosent know when he is going to be transferred so he didnt want to order it and be transfered so i understand.. so he just prettified the paper hehe... But it was pretti sweet!!

Now for the naugthy list.. I'm not sure what it's suppose to say hehe.. Please let me know!! so i can start working on it..

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to datgutta904 For This Useful Post:
Frankie'sBrat (11-27-2009), his_lucky_charm (11-05-2009), LadyKisses (11-05-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-05-2009), Pretty Toes (11-05-2009), PTO-189145 (11-06-2009)
Old 11-05-2009, 04:25 PM

hello my fine ladies well it is good and glourious to see some ladies in here today got some mail mack daddy loving..That is freakin awesome!!!!

Gutta: Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear mami happy birthday to youuuuuuu!!!! Now eat that cake girlie I am so glad you got mail loving awe your man sounds so sweet that is a sweet gesture from him aweee..And he will shower you will mail loving and cards Awwwwwwww see these men are awesome..

Okay the naughty thing girlie..Okay put like Naughty list up at the top of the paper..And then below it have a line that is were our (mens) names are going to go...Leave it blank and then below that ..Put something like Santa told me you got on the naughty list...Tsk tsk what a shame, but since it is you then that is all good....Cause I love my badboys.. ha ha Something to the effect of like being on the nice list do it the naughty way ha ha put like this christmas since ure on the naughty list all your going to get is some mad wild loving since ure so naughty no presants for you the only thing your going to get is some good wild fun........Ha ha my mind is else were today but u know but thier some ideals girlie

hisgirl: Yeah I crack my ownself up sometimes girl. I got my little sexy number picked out for his birthday pictures wow it was steaming up the camera I was like damn let me turn down the heat in here. ha ha thier for a minute I was thinking damn (am I that sexy to be foggying up the camera lens) but hell it was just the heat ha ha Then I got some super duper cute shots for ho ho got a red and white teddy and some socks and a santa hat come here santa.....he is all the time talking about sitting on his lap well i will give that new meaning..see were this man puts my mind at......I hope you got some mail loving mami

ale: girl if ure man is in state prison...ask him what phone company they use.. i just used the phone company when my man called me (fedral) i listen to the recording and added minutes to my plan and it was all gravey i use vnumber...it is good for federal calls but i have heard of all people using all different kinds....

booboo,lucky,gagirl,pretty, i hope all your loverly ladies got bushels of loving today.....And I hope you all are doing good and fablous!!

Well nice to let everyone knw I got some mail loving and my man sent back that dedication all signed and even wrote another for me to sign that he made up.. it was ubber sweet and so me and him.. And he told me when he got it he cryed and kept crying cause he told me baby u reminded me of how greatful and blessed i am to have a woman like you a good woman that will stand beside me and not judge me and loves me for me no matter how hard it get's he had my ass crying he is so romantic..He told me he was working on my hot letter and i should get it friday or saturday 15 pages ladies wow.. He must going to give me a story line to go along with it awe i love romantic hot and steamy loverly stories

Well i am cloud 100 billiion so u ladies have a good one!!!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 05:00 PM
He's the Reason

Well that sounds more like a Freak nasty list hehe.. I can dig it.. But I am gone hook it up for you ladies.. hehe.. Thank you for the birthday wishes as well hehe...

Frankie'sBrat (11-27-2009), his_lucky_charm (11-05-2009), LadyKisses (11-05-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-05-2009), Pretty Toes (11-08-2009), PTO-189145 (11-06-2009)
Old 11-05-2009, 05:35 PM
He's the Reason

Did anyone else notice we already are on page 5 in just 5 days...thats like a page a day wow!! We must really be crazy hehe... I love it though!!

Frankie'sBrat (11-27-2009), his_lucky_charm (11-05-2009), LadyKisses (11-05-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-05-2009), Pretty Toes (11-05-2009), PTO-189145 (11-06-2009)
Old 11-05-2009, 06:39 PM
He is Forreal!

Thanked 1,198 Times in 430 Posts

OH MY! I hope my ladies don't feel like I forgot about them I spent all day yesterday laid up with a horrible headche from having my eyes dialated the day before, but it's gucci now! I get to enjoy the rest of my time off before back to work tomorrow. Sooooo did anyone else experience the weirdness of that full harvest moon Friday through Monday? I sure did and I know everyone has been wondering so here goes......

~Friday~
Had the 1st phone number story, well he hasn't come back yet lol so lucky me lol

~Saturday~
OMG! ok so I had guy number one trying to holla at me over the speaker lol, he actually went so far as to ask me what color my panties were when I asked if there was anything else lol. I'm not by a long shot the embarassing type so I was good. Well he pulls up to the window and gets his food and then parks in the parking spot next to my window and procedes to do a strip dance in front of my window, OMG! (theses are all guys off of the navy base so they have nice little bodies lol) Ok he leaves and I have a few more come through doin the number thing, nothing too special with them.

~Sunday~
This guy comes through and he keeps askin for my number (he's not navy, looks like a local drunk ) and I keep evading the question, well i'm doing a good job until my manager hears him and tell the sandwich maker not to give me the guys order until she can get my number out the window WTH??? So i take him his order and he shows me a piece of paper and asks if it was my number (which it was) but I told him know that she was being a butt and I would beat her up for him, luckily I have a foriegn area code lol and he believed the number as fake lol!

~Monday~
I am taking an order on the lowside (where the passenger side window pulls up to me) so they can see me standing there taking there order. I give the usual "Hi, Welcome to Checker's my name is Sharon may I take your order please?" and this player responds with a "Hi Sharon how are you doing tonight?" and ofcourse I responded with the "Fine!" and he comesback and says "I bet, you sure do look fine up there in that window!" Oh my lord ladies lol, and his attempts didn't stop at the window, he wanted that number but thats why Momma keeps the diamonds on her left hand lol. Then I had a couple more come through with the similar routines

~Tuesday~
Okay I think this was the yuckiest of nights lol maybe it was the coming down off of the craziness. The last customer of the night was this nasty drunken like 40 or 50 something man looked like he hadn't been out of the hood a day in his life, and he was riding with his cousin (female- around the same age) he keeps askin for my number and tellin me that she is just his cousin. After his many attempts from the passenger seat fail he gets out and walks around to my window with his number lol! He says "So you want my number?" i asked him for what and he just looked at me so I flashed the ring and said look can't you see that I am taken? So he says "that ain't nuthin I could do you better and bigger!" EWWW lol so I told him no, I 'm good I'm happy with what I got,and he says well hoo me up with somethin then some fries or some drinks and I told him no, because we were closing and we didn't have anything that my manager was cooking their burgers fresh as it was because we were closed. So he tells me to give him something to lick on and thats when I got truly disgusted and told him to give me bout 45 seconds and i'd give him his burgers to lick on but if he couldn't hold off that long here was some window to lick on and I shut the window and locked it in his face lmao. His cousin thought that was pretty damn hilarious and she made him get his butt back in the van lol.

No mail for me today hope everyone else is gettin good loing and thanks everyone for all of Ryans Birthday wishes , I know he will love them all when he gets his next letter from me,

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mrs_Krobetzky For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-06-2009), Frankie'sBrat (11-27-2009), his_lucky_charm (11-05-2009), LadyKisses (11-05-2009), Pretty Toes (11-05-2009), PTO-189145 (11-06-2009)
Old 11-05-2009, 07:44 PM

Thanked 1,156 Times in 569 Posts

hey ladies. just dropping in to say hello. got mail yesterday from a week ago. that was a late mail. but happy i got one. nothing today. in a rush and will get with you lovely ladies tomorrow. stay blessed.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to his_lucky_charm For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-07-2009), Frankie'sBrat (11-27-2009), LadyKisses (11-05-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-05-2009), Pretty Toes (11-05-2009), PTO-189145 (11-06-2009)
Old 11-05-2009, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Krobetzky View Post
OH MY! I hope my ladies don't feel like I forgot about them I spent all day yesterday laid up with a horrible headche from having my eyes dialated the day before, but it's gucci now! I get to enjoy the rest of my time off before back to work tomorrow. Sooooo did anyone else experience the weirdness of that full harvest moon Friday through Monday? I sure did and I know everyone has been wondering so here goes......

~Friday~
Had the 1st phone number story, well he hasn't come back yet lol so lucky me lol

~Saturday~
OMG! ok so I had guy number one trying to holla at me over the speaker lol, he actually went so far as to ask me what color my panties were when I asked if there was anything else lol. I'm not by a long shot the embarassing type so I was good. Well he pulls up to the window and gets his food and then parks in the parking spot next to my window and procedes to do a strip dance in front of my window, OMG! (theses are all guys off of the navy base so they have nice little bodies lol) Ok he leaves and I have a few more come through doin the number thing, nothing too special with them.

~Sunday~
This guy comes through and he keeps askin for my number (he's not navy, looks like a local drunk ) and I keep evading the question, well i'm doing a good job until my manager hears him and tell the sandwich maker not to give me the guys order until she can get my number out the window WTH??? So i take him his order and he shows me a piece of paper and asks if it was my number (which it was) but I told him know that she was being a butt and I would beat her up for him, luckily I have a foriegn area code lol and he believed the number as fake lol!

~Monday~
I am taking an order on the lowside (where the passenger side window pulls up to me) so they can see me standing there taking there order. I give the usual "Hi, Welcome to Checker's my name is Sharon may I take your order please?" and this player responds with a "Hi Sharon how are you doing tonight?" and ofcourse I responded with the "Fine!" and he comesback and says "I bet, you sure do look fine up there in that window!" Oh my lord ladies lol, and his attempts didn't stop at the window, he wanted that number but thats why Momma keeps the diamonds on her left hand lol. Then I had a couple more come through with the similar routines

~Tuesday~
Okay I think this was the yuckiest of nights lol maybe it was the coming down off of the craziness. The last customer of the night was this nasty drunken like 40 or 50 something man looked like he hadn't been out of the hood a day in his life, and he was riding with his cousin (female- around the same age) he keeps askin for my number and tellin me that she is just his cousin. After his many attempts from the passenger seat fail he gets out and walks around to my window with his number lol! He says "So you want my number?" i asked him for what and he just looked at me so I flashed the ring and said look can't you see that I am taken? So he says "that ain't nuthin I could do you better and bigger!" EWWW lol so I told him no, I 'm good I'm happy with what I got,and he says well hoo me up with somethin then some fries or some drinks and I told him no, because we were closing and we didn't have anything that my manager was cooking their burgers fresh as it was because we were closed. So he tells me to give him something to lick on and thats when I got truly disgusted and told him to give me bout 45 seconds and i'd give him his burgers to lick on but if he couldn't hold off that long here was some window to lick on and I shut the window and locked it in his face lmao. His cousin thought that was pretty damn hilarious and she made him get his butt back in the van lol.

No mail for me today hope everyone else is gettin good loing and thanks everyone for all of Ryans Birthday wishes , I know he will love them all when he gets his next letter from me,

OKay I am lost but here goes u work in fast food cause you said checkers right? Okay and some dudes constantly hitting on you girl? What the hell see that is wh I tell everyone I am so blessed to be taken and not on the single market cause some of these men these days are freaking crazy as crazy can be. I remember working at a truck stop and liked some of the people I talked to and some needed a bath but I was just nice cause you knw girl us southeran women are nice but with a bite attitude to it. well dude comes up in thier and said he had a spare jack in his truck he could jack me up and cumm on inside. i was like boy if i didnt want to loose my damn job i would come behind this cabinet and jack your ass up and fucking beat the hell out of you..Dude just looked at me like i was suppose to like that shit. i mean dudes need some sersious help u know! ha ha

Anyways the storys you were telling was fucking flipping funny girl keep them coming huggles i know i went way over board but whom cares it is all gavey and biscuts!
Old 11-05-2009, 10:15 PM
<3

Quote:
OKay I am lost but here goes u work in fast food cause you said checkers right? Okay and some dudes constantly hitting on you girl? What the hell see that is wh I tell everyone I am so blessed to be taken and not on the single market cause some of these men these days are freaking crazy as crazy can be. I remember working at a truck stop and liked some of the people I talked to and some needed a bath but I was just nice cause you knw girl us southeran women are nice but with a bite attitude to it. well dude comes up in thier and said he had a spare jack in his truck he could jack me up and cumm on inside. i was like boy if i didnt want to loose my damn job i would come behind this cabinet and jack your ass up and fucking beat the hell out of you..Dude just looked at me like i was suppose to like that shit. i mean dudes need some sersious help u know! ha ha

Anyways the storys you were telling was fucking flipping funny girl keep them coming huggles i know i went way over board but whom cares it is all gavey and biscuts!
OMGosshh you is funny you and MRS . Man. Dude I know what you is going through, I got a stalker now. No lie he was literlly stalking my friend she had to call the police and everything and now he is starting to do to me what he did to her. And LADYKISSES girl southern women do it best. And I'm literlly eating me some gravy and biscuts now. Gosh I'm not leaving this crazy mail ladies yall make my day! Oh and :happybirthday: GUTTA!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lala16 For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-07-2009), Frankie'sBrat (11-27-2009), LadyKisses (11-06-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-05-2009), Pretty Toes (11-08-2009), PTO-189145 (11-06-2009)
Old 11-06-2009, 10:25 AM
--------------

Thanked 6,984 Times in 2,108 Posts

HOLY HELL YOU GIRLS HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!!!!!! sorry i didnt get back to all of ya! I was superrrrr busy yesterday...but im here..and im back to catch up..(ill do the best i can lol!)

dat gutta: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! i didnt forget about ya!!! sorry i was late tho!!! cant wait to see this list your makin up!

LadyKisses: GIRL! YOU ARE STRAIGHT CRAZY!!! i love it i really do. About naughty pics for my boo...I CANT BE SEXY! lol..thats my word..cute?..maybe! but def not sexy. i dont have the confidence for that! i envy everyone who does!!! I'll try...KEYWORD try...and let you know how it all works out and lmfao about your story about jackin the thing up and "cummin inside" lmao...girl you are too much..thanks.. i needed the laugh.

He's GirL: still fannin yourself?? haha i know how that one goes! baby called me before school...... YOU try concentrating in class after a nice little convo ...shit....here i go again.........wheres my fan?!?!!!!!

Ale: putting "your wig on back order" LMFAO your toooo funny. im glad you didnt pull all your hair out!

Mrs: your story was tooooooo funny! i know exactly what you mean about drunken stalkers and EVERYTHING in between. I work at a liquor store..I SEE IT ALL!...wanna hear stalker?....this dude came in like everyday.. askin for my number (keep in mind hes cross eyed and 40) I was polite about it..but told him i had a bf...long story short...this man brought his kids in to meet me...invited me on a cruise....AND to top it off brought me a HEAPING pile of valentines day presents last year...i insisted that i couldnt accept it and he would not take it back..so i went home and was lookin thru all the shit and found a BEAUTIFUL culatta (spelling?) ring tied to one of the teddy bears...AND! i opened up one of the boxes of chocolates to see if the candy was tainted and i found a pair of RED LACE PANTIES!!!!!! are you kidding me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i called my brother.. had him call this mother ****** up!...the dude insisted it wasnt him...and came into my job repeatedly to insist it "wasnt him"...according to him his sister put them in there...and he even brought his sister in to apologize.....yikes. so yeah...thats ONE of many..i feel your pain! and i looooove how you shut the window in his face!! you go girl!

lala: hi girl! welcome to crazy mail ladies! good luck with your stalker lol

everyone in between...mucho love to youuuuuuuuuuuuu xoxoxoxoxo

--so me and baby been kinda rough...so i sent him a "reassurance package" i wrote on the envelope "a little reassurance goes a long way" and i got creative and sent him a wholllleeee bunch of goodies!!! He'll be excited cause ive been slacking with the mail...especially creative stuff..but im back on my game!!!!!!

Well ladies....hope i got everyone!!!...enjoy your dayyyyy!
Old 11-06-2009, 11:43 AM
He Stole My Heart

Red face

Oh my god you guys are too much. LOL I woke up with a whopping headache this morning and just reading your posts up here makes me feel so much better.

BooBoo yeah girl I put my wig on back order. I hope I get some mail today because I'm not down to go and order that damn wig again. I finally like the color of my hair. Frankie says that when he sees me that he won't be surprised if my hair is a rainbow. I did that one time when he was still out and guess what he didn't notice for two days. Men I gotta love him though. Don't trip I don't feel sexy either. I know I could look cute but sure as hell not sexy. Damn I've had four kids already sexy doesn't exist for me. LOL

Mrs. Krobetzky My god woman you had me cracking up with your stories. Hell at least you didn't know these idiots. I know my stalker damn well and I hate the man. Unfortunately he is my sons father. You know how Mexican men are they get to damn possessive and he can't deal with the fact that I'm with my man. He says he will pleasure me until Frankie gets out. ROTFL The fool wishes.

His Lucky Charm where have you been girl?

Lady Kisses shit girl you made me hungry with that biscuits and gravy and thank you for starting this thread because you guys make me feel so much better.

Datgutta Happy late birthday I'm sorry my man is the one that remembers dates I don't. LOL

For everyone else I missed I hope you ladies get some mail loving today.

P.S. I just got some mail from my man yay and guess what my headache is gone. The wonders that man can do with one letter.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:05 PM
--------------

Thanked 6,984 Times in 2,108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale98020508 View Post
Oh my god you guys are too much. LOL I woke up with a whopping headache this morning and just reading your posts up here makes me feel so much better.

BooBoo yeah girl I put my wig on back order. I hope I get some mail today because I'm not down to go and order that damn wig again. I finally like the color of my hair. Frankie says that when he sees me that he won't be surprised if my hair is a rainbow. I did that one time when he was still out and guess what he didn't notice for two days. Men I gotta love him though. Don't trip I don't feel sexy either. I know I could look cute but sure as hell not sexy. Damn I've had four kids already sexy doesn't exist for me. LOL

Mrs. Krobetzky My god woman you had me cracking up with your stories. Hell at least you didn't know these idiots. I know my stalker damn well and I hate the man. Unfortunately he is my sons father. You know how Mexican men are they get to damn possessive and he can't deal with the fact that I'm with my man. He says he will pleasure me until Frankie gets out. ROTFL The fool wishes.

His Lucky Charm where have you been girl?

Lady Kisses shit girl you made me hungry with that biscuits and gravy and thank you for starting this thread because you guys make me feel so much better.

Datgutta Happy late birthday I'm sorry my man is the one that remembers dates I don't. LOL

For everyone else I missed I hope you ladies get some mail loving today.

P.S. I just got some mail from my man yay and guess what my headache is gone. The wonders that man can do with one letter.
girl your too much! I hear ya about men not noticing things like haircuts and such...lemme tell you..i was with jose for like 2 and 1/2 years...and i lived with the man lol..my hair was DUMB LONG...like real long...and i chopped a lot of it off...that man didnt even notice!!!! around the same time i saw FooFoo (my boyfriend NOW...was just best friend status at the time) and one of the first things outta his mouth was "omg you cut your hair!!!!" gotta love that man!!! lol about sexy not existing...idk..i just cant. baby says im nuts..but for reallllll i cant do it...its all in the eyes..and i dont got it lol...when i perfect it..ill let you know

Glad you got mail today and no headache!!!...im waiting for my phone call at 2:45 ON THE DOT! woohoo

well ladies...ill be at you!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 01:06 PM
He Stole My Heart

Ok ladies I have a question. I got a beautiful card from my baby that he drew and said that I have probably received better. This is the best card I have ever gotten because it was sent with love. He told me that with me in his life that the world seems so much brighter. Am I sap for crying? If you guys read the note and the poem you guys would be crying too I think LOL . That was me an hour ago.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:05 PM
*Formerly Webersl*

Hello Ladies! First let me say thank you for all the support in October. I am so busy with work I didn't get to check very much. Nothing really much has changed. Although I think something is wrong at the jail. I only got 2 phone calls last week and none since last Thursday. I know they got paid on November 1st & there commissary is on Mondays. I haven't had a letter in almost 2 weeks. My friend is in the same boat as me no phone calls for her since Saturday & no letters either (there both in the same jail). I am supposed to go visit tomorrow. Hopefully they aren't on lockdown & I can see him tomorrow. I'm praying I only have about 6 more weeks of this prison BS cause they are really starting to annoy me lol! Mail dances for everyone!
Old 11-06-2009, 02:09 PM
*Formerly Webersl*

Girl I got a just because letter about 2 weeks ago & I cried & I read it to my cousin & SHE cried. I told him I cried & he just said I love you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale98020508 View Post
Ok ladies I have a question. I got a beautiful card from my baby that he drew and said that I have probably received better. This is the best card I have ever gotten because it was sent with love. He told me that with me in his life that the world seems so much brighter. Am I sap for crying? If you guys read the note and the poem you guys would be crying too I think LOL . That was me an hour ago.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:19 PM

Thanked 1,156 Times in 569 Posts

Hey ladies.

I have been swating freaking flies all day. I think it is the return of the flies here in texas.

So much as happened to me. Lost my job. Didn't go off had my angel because I couldn't cuss the bastard off. Grrrr to those bastards. Anyways.

Mrs. That was hilarious. Oh man I laughed so hard. I thought you were going to say he licked the damn window. Either way funny and awee.

Ale: sap for crying? Nope. I live for those tear jerkers. Love them. Wonderful to hear that ou got a tear jerker.

Boo: sexy you can be. You just gotta find it. Your stalker was crazzzeee.

Gutta: happy belated birthday. Hope you have fun celebrating.

PGE: Wonderful to hear all is going great with the class. Have you called to see if the phones are working.

Kisses: my pics won't let me email them to you. Grrrr.

Lala: tell that stalker it is a felony in all 50 states. Lol. Men are crazy.

Pretty: how are you.

I haven't checked my mail but yesterday no mail. Will check back with you lovely ladies later.

Stay blessed.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to his_lucky_charm For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-07-2009), Frankie'sBrat (11-27-2009), LadyKisses (11-06-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-07-2009), PrettyGreenEyez (11-09-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009)
Closed Thread