Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 03:24 PM
*Formerly Webersl*

No I've been afraid to call cause if they say they are fine then I'm going to jump to conculsions (it's something I am working on lol!). However, last week he called me Monday didn't call Tuesday but tried to call Wednesday & the phones were messed up cause I got 2 calls but the recording that normally comes on before I accept the call didn't come on. SO he calls Thursday & I was able to accept it & he told me the phones had been messed up. So I asked him like I do after every phone call "So I'll talk to you tomorrow?" (he calls everyday, well most of the time) and he said yes but I haven't heard from him since. I am supposed to go see him tomorrow so I'm just praying everything is ok. Its all I really can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by his_lucky_charm View Post
Hey ladies.

I have been swating freaking flies all day. I think it is the return of the flies here in texas.

So much as happened to me. Lost my job. Didn't go off had my angel because I couldn't cuss the bastard off. Grrrr to those bastards. Anyways.

Mrs. That was hilarious. Oh man I laughed so hard. I thought you were going to say he licked the damn window. Either way funny and awee.

Ale: sap for crying? Nope. I live for those tear jerkers. Love them. Wonderful to hear that ou got a tear jerker.

Boo: sexy you can be. You just gotta find it. Your stalker was crazzzeee.

Gutta: happy belated birthday. Hope you have fun celebrating.

PGE: Wonderful to hear all is going great with the class. Have you called to see if the phones are working.

Kisses: my pics won't let me email them to you. Grrrr.

Lala: tell that stalker it is a felony in all 50 states. Lol. Men are crazy.

Pretty: how are you.

I haven't checked my mail but yesterday no mail. Will check back with you lovely ladies later.

Stay blessed.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 03:28 PM
He's the Reason

Thank YOu Thank YOU for the birthday wishes I am so excited!!!

Well about men noticing hair.. When i first met my hubby my hair was long..long..long... like really long... lol and well one day i decided to chop it off.. I needed a new me.. ya know.. well he saw me and said.. damn you must be out yo mind girl... well at least you ain't fuck it up lol..

Well you ladies talking bout crying... I'm the big cry baby
lol..Well I have been working to get a weight lost surgery soon and when I informed my hubby he told me that he loves me the way I am.. but that ain't make me cry cause I always been a little fluffy lol... He told me he really don't want me to have my surgery until he is able to be there and hold my hand afterward hehe.. That made me cry like a baby!!

No mail for me today but I think the mail from yesterday still is enough for today.. But tomorrow is a whole different thing hehe.. I am working on this naughty list but it is a bit complicated.. I think I have made 4 different ones and erased them..hehe.. I'm a bit of perfectionist..can you tell? Well ladies I hope your boxes are full of some loving...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to datgutta904 For This Useful Post:
LadyKisses (11-06-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-07-2009), Pretty Toes (11-09-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009)
Old 11-06-2009, 03:40 PM
He Stole My Heart

His lucky charm aww girl I'm sorry to hear about your job. You will find something better watch.

I have good news for my baby. I got a job as assisstant manager in my apartment. It's not much but it's extra cash to be able to send stuff for my baby. Yay goodie treats for him. I could send my baby some candy and chips. Do you guys know if to send a money order I have to send it to a specific place or send it to him directly?
Old 11-06-2009, 09:08 PM

Thanked 1,156 Times in 569 Posts

Hey ladies. Well its friday night and drinking wine.

Got a letter. Some parts made me mad. Asked him not to do one thing and he did it anyway. *SIGH*. I did get another letter that just made me small. Made me mad and happy all at once. Is that possible? Lol.

PGE: Go and see your honey and once you do that you will forget about it.

Well ladies, turning in well for another glass of wine or two.

Stay blessed ladies.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to his_lucky_charm For This Useful Post:
LadyKisses (11-06-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-07-2009), PrettyGreenEyez (11-09-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009)
Old 11-06-2009, 10:05 PM
He Stole My Heart

Alright ladies I just wanted to hop on here and wish you guys a great night. I hope you all get some mail loving tomorrow.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:18 PM
I love him with my all!!!

Thanked 2,053 Times in 945 Posts

Hey ladies I thanked everyone's post I am going to be hit and miss on here till probaly after november the 14th because of a couple of reason first verizon wireless internet if anyone has it knows you can't go over 5gb a month so I am running close. And even though the 14th is close by i dont want to go over..mama needs to win the lottery

okay my great grandmother whom has allhimizer lives with us well i live with my grandparents anyways this is my grandmother's mother. Well she has been here about going on 3 years. deterated and she has allhimizers well she has been getting worse and worse these last 3 months. And now she had another minni stroke and well she can't talk she is not listening to anything can't move much ...So I dont know if GOD is going to take her soon or not I wish he would I mean I can't stand to see anyone suffer and anyone whom is 95 years old and seen what she seen and married to wonderful men whom are now deceased and travel and seen also 5 gernerations is a very privilaged woman. She certainly is I hope I live a good long life like she has. It is just now she is a burden to not only hereself but to everyone else and now with the allhimizer taking over really good i dont know how long she is going to last on earth. But I will be glad when her suffering is over with and she is with god in heaven. So ladies for all that I will be hit and miss for at lest til the 14th okay..

Please keep my family in your prayers// And I hope when I do get back that all ladies have got loads of mail loving and continued to get it. I got some more mail loving today..And a sweet ass drawing he did something cute and sweet and he is making arrangements to get me a wedding ring. I was like awe.... I get to talk to him this coming tuesday so i am excited i just want him home like everyone else wants thier man home.....

So ladies take care and i will see u all real soon ladies hold down the fort and keep it all real for me....thanks a bunches love you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 11:36 PM
He's the Reason

This is my end result as of right now.. Let me know what you think.. If you think I should fix it let me know.. I'll be more than Happy too..

his_lucky_charm (11-07-2009), LadyKisses (11-14-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-07-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009)
Old 11-07-2009, 01:02 AM
He Stole My Heart

datgutta that is mad sweet. One question though is there any way you could change it a little bit for me because unfortunately I can't have one night with my man yet. Sniffle sniffle I wish I could though. But you did a damn good job on that certificate. Our men should love it.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:07 AM
He's the Reason

Thank you hun.. What would you like it to say.. I will def. change it up... Let me know

his_lucky_charm (11-07-2009), LadyKisses (11-14-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-07-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009)
Old 11-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Staying strong!

Ladykisses:Sorry about your grandma i'll pray for her

His lucky charm:i'm doing good feeling better, i'm sorry about your job hope everything gets better

Ladies my boo he spoiled me wednesday, thursday and friday i got mail wednesday he sent me a cute ass halloween card with an 8-page letter sooo cute, I can't complain.

Hope you ladies get mail
Old 11-07-2009, 10:36 AM
He Stole My Heart

Dat gutta I don't know what it should say. I'm not yet approved to visit. So I guess something in the area of he gets one certain picture of his choosing granted it's allowed or a letter with a fantasy in it I guess. What do you think? You are the creative one. LOL Thanks ma
Old 11-07-2009, 11:30 AM
He's the Reason

Well..Its up to you what your willing or able to give to him.. All the ladies aren't able to visit there men.. But it is a certificate for the release date hehe.. I can't visit my hubby... but he can redeem his as soon as he gets out lol..

Old 11-07-2009, 11:55 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 28,681 Times in 14,447 Posts

gooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd morning all you stalkers!
dang you all are chatty, huh?
and today ( and yesterday) I can say.....neener neener, cant catch me, Im off!!!!!yipee me!
also stupid me. I keep forgetting to mail my hubby these cards that he can send out for christmas and his folks anniversary!
how bad is that?
I work for the PO and I cant even get there to have them weigh it and buy the postage?????
guess I simply cant wait to get out once I clock off.

Well I hope you all get some saturday loves in the mail today.

and be advised.......wed next week....no mail delivery. Its Veterans day.
sorry guys.
have a wonderful day all!
smooches

That's my dog's nose art

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-09-2009), his_lucky_charm (11-07-2009), LadyKisses (11-14-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-07-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009)
Old 11-07-2009, 12:54 PM
He is Forreal!

Thanked 1,198 Times in 430 Posts

Well i'm dancin over here ladies! No mail today, but hopefully Hubby gets somethin to me before Wednesday, Are you serious ANOTHER no mail day already???? Gosh I hate those! Hopefully a Wild Saturday night at work will cheer me up and get the Hubby off the brain for a little bit!

Kisses:
You are in m prayers girlie. Like Ryan tells me all the time, PRAY, just pray and tell him whats going on and he will make something happen. So now I PUSH, Pray Until Something Happens!

Gutta:
Girrrrrl that is tight!!!! OMG I think they are gonna love that, I know Ryan will he is gonna roll over laughin lol! Awee my ladies are so talented!

Charm:
Sorry bout the job Hunn, I sure know how it feels I started the year off without one and wasn't blessed with this one until July. But everything happens for a reason, because no one else hired me, now I am at a job where they recognize my work ethic and are actually trying to move me up! So just hang in there.

Green Eyez:
I hope you got to see your man today, and that eased your mind up! I know how it feel and I hate getting all worried about crazy stuff and the more we worry the crazier scenarios we come up with in our warped minds lol! So don't worry girl!

Ale:
Girl, I wish I could send my Hubby candy and chips he would be so fat lol. As for the money order, I don't know where you and yours are, but in Georgia I have to send Ryans money orders to the DOC head facility and they place the money on his books from there. Ask your man and he should be able to give you the address if that's the way the do it there as well.

Prettygirl:
Oh you are a lucky girl!!!! I wish Hubby would get on his grind and spoil me with some 8 page letters!

Sidewalker:
REALLY?????? Again, another no mail day? Lawd have mercy lol! Hunn you better remember them cards for the other half, I have a bad habit of letting Hubbys mail sit for a little while but I try not to do it cause it makes me feel like crapola hahaha, enjoy your days off lol!

~~~~GOOD LUCK LADIES~~~~
Hope everyone gets a good ending to there mail week and I will see you all again next week!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mrs_Krobetzky For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-09-2009), his_lucky_charm (11-07-2009), LadyKisses (11-14-2009), PrettyGreenEyez (11-09-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009), sidewalker (11-07-2009)
Old 11-07-2009, 01:43 PM
He Stole My Heart

Good morning my lovely mail stalking ladies. Mommy is doing the happy dance today again. I've been getting mail every day this week. Two letters a day yay my man deserves a big old treat. Aww I gotta love him and he spoiled me with a picture today. Damn my man is gorgeouse. Let's just say I was drooling. LOL I hope my ladies got some mail today. I'll get at you guys in a little bit so I could write my man his responses to his letters.

P.S. I love having you guys to share my joy with and my sorrows. Mrs. I can't send him the candy personally but I could buy it off the website and send it to him. How come you can't send your hubby any? Here is a mail loving hug for my crazy ladies. We rock ladies.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:28 PM
He is Forreal!

Thanked 1,198 Times in 430 Posts

ALE:
Well Hubby can only get one box a month and it can't weigh over 10 pounds, plus I can't send pictures through with his letters anymore they have to go in with the packages, so if I order him anything off the internet then I wont be able to send him my boxes with pictures, clothes, and toiletries in them. But maybe after he runs out of xmas food he's gettin he can skip the pictures and clothes for one month and i'll send him some candy lol

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs_Krobetzky For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-09-2009), his_lucky_charm (11-08-2009), LadyKisses (11-14-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009)
Old 11-07-2009, 03:28 PM

Hey ladies...

I havent even checked the mailbox. I went to a thanksgiving luncheon. And I am so stuffed and feel good.

Awe man no mail Wednesday.

Alright ladies. Stay blessed.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to his_lucky_charm For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-09-2009), LadyKisses (11-14-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-09-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009)
Old 11-07-2009, 11:06 PM
He Stole My Heart

Unhappy

Mrs. What Jail is your hubby in that you could send him those type of packages? I want to make a home made CD for my man but I have no clue if I could send it to him.

My lovely mail ladies how are you? I'm good just kind of down. I was listening to some music and started thinking about what Frankie was doing and then I thought of him behind bars and in his cell and how long it will be until he gets out and I just started crying. It was like if the freaking pipe would've broken. I was like what the hell? I know it's hard and I know what I got myself into but I'm not a cry baby. Have you ladies gone through this before? Am I nuts? Am I a cry baby? I know I love him and I'm not going to give up on him. So what the hell is wrong with me?
Old 11-08-2009, 08:48 AM

Donation Award 

awwwwwwwww Ale
I know JUST what you talking about. I had one of those days too.
and for what?
nothing. all boo hooey. Makes me mad at myself.
I just chalk it up to the roller coaster ride of life. Must have been on the down side

That's my dog's nose art

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-09-2009), his_lucky_charm (11-08-2009), LadyKisses (11-14-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-09-2009), Pretty Toes (11-09-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009)
Old 11-08-2009, 03:32 PM

Thanked 3,954 Times in 1,615 Posts

Girl I go through the same things and it is horrible!!! Hang in there and PM me if you need to talk. Sometimes you need some one to listen tht understands what you are going through!
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale98020508 View Post
Mrs. What Jail is your hubby in that you could send him those type of packages? I want to make a home made CD for my man but I have no clue if I could send it to him.

My lovely mail ladies how are you? I'm good just kind of down. I was listening to some music and started thinking about what Frankie was doing and then I thought of him behind bars and in his cell and how long it will be until he gets out and I just started crying. It was like if the freaking pipe would've broken. I was like what the hell? I know it's hard and I know what I got myself into but I'm not a cry baby. Have you ladies gone through this before? Am I nuts? Am I a cry baby? I know I love him and I'm not going to give up on him. So what the hell is wrong with me?
Old 11-08-2009, 05:48 PM

Hey ladies...

Well its sunday and i am writing a letter and then got writers block. WTH? I have nothing else to say. So I just ended it. Ever happen to you ladies.

ALE: I have those days. As the days passed I hope it gets better for you. Remember we ladies are gentle creatures and we are emotional. So you a cry baby? Heck no. It is in our nature. The strongest of the strong ladies even cried. Dont think that you are a cry baby.

Have a lovely relaxing day ladies.

Stay blessed.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to his_lucky_charm For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-09-2009), LadyKisses (11-14-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-09-2009), Pretty Toes (11-09-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009)
Old 11-09-2009, 08:41 AM
He Stole My Heart

Good morning my ladies. I just wanted to wish you guys a lovely day and hope you get a bunch of good mail loving. It's monday so the office is closed for me to get my mail so I have my running shoes on to go and chase after him.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:43 AM

Thanked 3,954 Times in 1,615 Posts

Hello my fellow mail stalking ladies!!! Sorry I have been MIA. I had a visit on Saturday and it was a wonderful time!!!! I love my man!!! He is so dang sexy and .... welll lets leave that alone!!!
I got two wonderful letters last week and the lovin was just oozzing form them!! I love a good lovin letter!!!
I see you all have been uber busy here on the thread!!! So let me get down to business.
Ale: girl I feel you, I am the same way. It is what we go through loving an inmate. But I wouldnt trade my man for the world!!!
Lucky:I get writers block every now and then. My man always says that I write too many letters thats why!! But he loves to get all those letters so he is not complaining!! I told him he better not or its a wrap and he wont get no more lovin!!!
Sidewalker: girl I hear that roller coaster!!! I had the down swing!!! How are you doing anyway??? Miss ya!!
Mrs: wow what can I say... I thought I had an interesting job... LOL
As you know I work in a county jail in the mental health unit and needless to say I see all kinds and they all want a piece of me .. ya feel me?? LOL But men at drive thrus takes the cake!!! I was laughing my butt off at that chronicle of a week in your life!!! Keep those funny stories coming!!! Makes the day go by for me!!!
Pretty green eyez: did ya have your visit?? I hope all went well!! I love me a good visit!! Me and my man be cuttin up and laughing and carrying on like we are at home!!! It is great and the Co's hate that we laugh so much.. I can feel it. It is like they want us to be miserable! But oh well I am making the best out of it!
Gutta: fluffy??? girl I am sure you are a beautiful woman. You have to be.. I can tell!!
Lala: How are you doing?? Mail this week?? I hope all is well.
Pretty girl:hope all is well with you too my girl!!!
Boo Boo: girl I feel you on the sexy pics. I am gonna try to do it cuz i know He needs it!!! My man is wanting to see some skin!!! LOL I gotta try to get over it I guess!!
And last but never least......
Kisses: girl you are a trip!! I was laughing at the steaming up the camera bit!!! I amn gonna try to do some sexy pics for Ho HO!!! I feel like BooBoo, cute maybe but sexy .. not so much. I am a little shy when it comes to showing my body!!! But I am gonna try. My baby needs it!! Poor thing.. oh wait I need me some too.. I am a poor thing too!!! LOL
Well I see alot of you ladies have stalkers.. it fits in with our theme here!!!! LOL
I am hoping that we all get loads of loving this week. My baby says he is gonna step it up cuz I was fussin him out about not keep that sexy PO Box of my filled!!!
Love ya all!!! Youre my girlz!!!!
Happy Monday everyone!!!!

Old 11-09-2009, 10:03 AM

Donation Award 

well all you mail stalkers.....I played hookey today. Not up to par. Im sure my boss is gonna be pissed, but sorry. cant help it.
(I do have a chronic health condition that decides to flare once in a while, and its not tooooooo terrible today, but, Im tired. sick and tired, and I have what is it? @$$hole blindness? can see dragging my er eh...harump into work
plus my cordless mouse quit working, Im on the laptop which sucks because its has the touchy feely pad thingy (tech term, Im sure) and I HATE IT!!
I have to keep editing because I guess I touch send or it thinks Im done.

happy stalking peeps.
Hope you all are on the upswing of that roller coaster ride today..

That's my dog's nose art

Last edited by sidewalker; 11-09-2009 at 10:05 AM..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
datgutta904 (11-09-2009), LadyKisses (11-14-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (11-09-2009), Pretty Toes (11-09-2009), PTO-189145 (11-09-2009)
Old 11-09-2009, 10:28 AM
--------------

Thanked 6,984 Times in 2,108 Posts

Hey girls..I've been MIA for the weekend..and as always..i gotta catch up!! . First i just wanna tell you guys that i had an AMAZING visit with boo yesterday and....well...im on an after visit high i flippin LOVE that man...weve been goin thru a rough spot but we are BETTER THAN EVER.damn nothing can shake us! We're the forever thing

Ale: The crying thing. giiiirrrrrll...You are looking at THE biggest "cry baby" ever!..i cry when im happy when im sad...you name it..ill cry lol. Its exactly what the others said. A rollercoaster ride. Sometimes i put on our music and just become so overcome with LOVE..that i just cry..I cry because i am SO lucky to have him in my life..and even if i cant physically have him right now..we are emotionally connected every minute of every day. And i am just blessed to have him So girl...if you need to cry...then let it out...And im here too...if you just wanna talk..you can PM..sometimes we just need to VENT and get it all out of our systems. If anyone understands emotions..its me. So chin up girl...and smile...because your man loves you.

He's girl: lemme know howyour sexy pics come out i know what you mean... baby has been gone for like a year and a half already and the most skin he's gotten is a bikini picture..lol! I should just suck up my insecurities and send the dang thing.

LadyKisses: I just PMed you...but just wanted to send my thoughts out to you again real quick. Keep your head up girl...I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Datgutta: loving the graphic..keep em coming chicky

Everyone in between.....hope you all get mail loving!!...
Closed Thread