Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

View Poll Results: Phone Sex?
Thought about it 75 22.32%
Tried it, didn't like it 24 7.14%
Tried it, LOVE it 206 61.31%
No, no & no 31 9.23%
Voters: 336. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 08:48 PM
II SOOPA STAR
Donation Award 

I'd love to and I'm sure he would too but the recording interrupts the call so much that he thinks that it would kill the mood so he said we shouldn't even bother.
I've never done it before so I'm curious about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to cik607 For This Useful Post:
freyabta (04-10-2010)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 09:03 PM
keepin it REAL since 1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by freyabta View Post
I'm with ya on that!
Wooot! Lol u go girl!! Shit gotta keep it spicy!
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeswifey730 For This Useful Post:
freyabta (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 09:17 PM

we have done it while he wasnt an inmate if we were away from eachother. He once tried to get me to do it since hes been in but... Im not sure what it would do for him with a whole bunch of guys around? I can always hear dudes in the background...I def have been thinkin bout it though! I need SOMETHIHNG to get me through...hes offered for me to fulfill my needs elsewhere but as of right now Im not doing that..maybe on the next phone call ill suprise him since it seems to big such a big hit!!! cant hurt...
The Following User Says Thank You to sickofwaiting For This Useful Post:
freyabta (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofwaiting View Post
we have done it while he wasnt an inmate if we were away from eachother. He once tried to get me to do it since hes been in but... Im not sure what it would do for him with a whole bunch of guys around? I can always hear dudes in the background...I def have been thinkin bout it though! I need SOMETHIHNG to get me through...hes offered for me to fulfill my needs elsewhere but as of right now Im not doing that..maybe on the next phone call ill suprise him since it seems to big such a big hit!!! cant hurt...
Lol! Ur so sweet! I love it! I think it wud be great. Honestly when our guys r locked down all they have is 10 min calls n letters and pix. Not too much u can get from viso. So u really have to dig in and get creative. Its not for everyone but if ur for it trusssstt me lol u have no idea how long the things u say or the sound of what u say and how u say it will stick in his head.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikeswifey730 For This Useful Post:
Danya (07-04-2010), freyabta (04-10-2010), Munches623 (04-13-2010), sickofwaiting (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 09:26 PM

Thanked 1,054 Times in 387 Posts

He's been trying to convince me for months. I don't like the fact that it's recorded and heard by others. Well, just this week I was answering some quiz questions that he was curious about in magazine. Nothing too graphic IMO just sharing experiences and likes/dislikes. The DOC shut off the phone. They came to him shortly afterwards and he got a nice little scolding.

Rediculous! It was so not "phone sex". They are sticklers here for that type of thing though. Not in a letter and not on the phone. We are going to have to develop a much broader dictionary of terms to represent our hot button words.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hugaboom For This Useful Post:
freyabta (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 09:43 PM
freyabta

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeswifey730 View Post
Wooot! Lol u go girl!! Shit gotta keep it spicy!
I know right?!?!?!?! Gotta keep him WANTING to REALLY come home for more ya know? Lol!

Old 04-10-2010, 09:57 PM

Quote:
I know right?!?!?!?! Gotta keep him WANTING to REALLY come home for more ya know? Lol!
Lmaoo!! I effin love the way u think!! I mean seriously our men yes fucked up and are doing their time foe that fuck up but I love my hubby reguardless of all his mistakes and flaws. I guess its the freak in us I'm soOo much better speaking it than writing it I feel I over think it when I try n write dirty but fuck it I'll kill my hand writing everything else if I can spare my voice to "give it to him" lmao u go girl! HIGH 5!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeswifey730 For This Useful Post:
freyabta (04-10-2010), Munches623 (04-13-2010), sickofwaiting (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 10:01 PM
freyabta

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeswifey730 View Post
Lmaoo!! I effin love the way u think!! I mean seriously our men yes fucked up and are doing their time foe that fuck up but I love my hubby reguardless of all his mistakes and flaws. I guess its the freak in us I'm soOo much better speaking it than writing it I feel I over think it when I try n write dirty but fuck it I'll kill my hand writing everything else if I can spare my voice to "give it to him" lmao u go girl! HIGH 5!!!
Exactly! I used to write him dirty letters when he was in quarantine before we started talking on the phone. And OH MY GOD the first time I was so nervous and kinda embaressed. But now, I'm like whatever. Let them listen in. They'll say ew, and disconnect. F**k it. I love my man. He wants to please me by talking dirty then so be it. It works and makes me want him more and more and more. And DAMN is his voice sexy when he gets into it. HAHA!! I'm SO glad I'm not the only one. You rock! LMAO!

The Following User Says Thank You to freyabta For This Useful Post:
Munches623 (04-13-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Exactly! I used to write him dirty letters when he was in quarantine before we started talking on the phone. And OH MY GOD the first time I was so nervous and kinda embaressed. But now, I'm like whatever. Let them listen in. They'll say ew, and disconnect. F**k it. I love my man. He wants to please me by talking dirty then so be it. It works and makes me want him more and more and more. And DAMN is his voice sexy when he gets into it. HAHA!! I'm SO glad I'm not the only one. You rock! LMAO!
Lmaoooo stfu!!! YOUUUU ROCK!! I'm so glad I'm not dolo but really I'm right wit u hey its they're job to listen or pre read letters might as well get out tax payers moneys worth!!! Lol plz they'll never see me to my face and if they did I wud shoot them a wink (yeah its me bitch!) Lmaoo ima pm u so we can keep it touch!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeswifey730 For This Useful Post:
freyabta (04-10-2010), sickofwaiting (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 10:17 PM

One dirty letter slipped by but the next one that went into much more detail was claimed by the DOC and he and I got a nice little letter explaining that it was prohibitted. Geesh, people! He's a man! Let him get a little letter/phone booty!

I can't write anymore dirty letters either. You ladies are lucky. At our visitation today I think he spent 90% of our time talking about sex. He said there was no way he could ignore the elephant in the room. LOL!
freyabta (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 10:32 PM
freyabta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugaboom View Post
One dirty letter slipped by but the next one that went into much more detail was claimed by the DOC and he and I got a nice little letter explaining that it was prohibitted. Geesh, people! He's a man! Let him get a little letter/phone booty!

I can't write anymore dirty letters either. You ladies are lucky. At our visitation today I think he spent 90% of our time talking about sex. He said there was no way he could ignore the elephant in the room. LOL!
OH MY GOD....are you serious??? Prohibitted? I've sent Tony SO many dirty letters and we have phone sex at LEAST 4 times a week. I would hate not to be able to do that. When I finally got to see him around my birthday last month, he called me and said he had a boner the whole time I was there and it hurt to move after I left, LOL. That must suck. My guy's in a level 1 though so they get a lot of freedom. What level is yours in?

Old 04-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugaboom View Post

OMG I would be SOOO mortified!! They TOOk it!!! What do they do with those letters?? Do you think they are saving them to put together some sort of weird erotica book??! OMG what if they take them for their OWN use OMG!!! Im freaked now! lol
Old 04-10-2010, 10:45 PM

Level 1 as well but oddly enough Level 3 is where you want to be in Kansas. The closer you get to 3 the more freedoms you get to have.
freyabta (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 10:47 PM

Thats what I feel! LOL! I mean we havent even tried but I feel like I would be silly or dumb. and the thing is is that it not like i am shy with him or anything, I wana try...I just don't know how to go about doing it!!!!

Any Advice Ladies?????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseandJess View Post
Talk doesnt do much for me..More of a visual person....so I cant imagine it would help me much and with him standing in a yard full of men I wouldn't be helping him much. I've done it before with others no big deal to me kinda silly. But would do it if he wanted me to although I have to admit I feel silly doing it.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:47 PM
freyabta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKrueger0728 View Post
OMG I would be SOOO mortified!! They TOOk it!!! What do they do with those letters?? Do you think they are saving them to put together some sort of weird erotica book??! OMG what if they take them for their OWN use OMG!!! Im freaked now! lol
Don't SAY THAT!!! LOL

Old 04-10-2010, 10:48 PM

I have done it numerous times....but don't really like 2 do it..lately he been asking almost every time I keep saying no..I just don't feel like it..
The Following User Says Thank You to cprincess For This Useful Post:
freyabta (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 10:51 PM
freyabta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Parker~A.N.F. View Post
Thats what I feel! LOL! I mean we havent even tried but I feel like I would be silly or dumb. and the thing is is that it not like i am shy with him or anything, I wana try...I just don't know how to go about doing it!!!!

He started it for me. he asked me nonchalontly what I was wearing, and I told him. Then he got reeeal quiet, and I was like uhhh...WHY??? Then he started talking dirty, talking about fantasies he wants to do when he comes home and we started doing it. It's all in the visualization in your head. I'm a VERY visual person. But I love him and all I see is him when I close my eyes. It works if you want it to work. You should start it by asking him what he wants to do when he comes home and get him excited. It helps if you have a picture of him near you too.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Don't SAY THAT!!! LOL
Think about it!! They could make a lot of money compiling them into books!! Ahhh what if they photo copy them and let them go through!! OMG Ok I so cant think about this it will totally screw with my OCD and paranoia!!
Old 04-10-2010, 10:55 PM

Quote:

Girl!! U better get it! If its letters then u better break out the rkelly or genuine or whatever cd to get the blood flowin just get the mind goin close ur eyes and imagine if u were together what wud u be doin. What wud he do to u wat wud u do to him if u feel more comfortable google sexual poems or lyrics and um one of my songsssss is adina howard phone sex good lyrics...least to start u off go get em tiger grrr lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeswifey730 For This Useful Post:
freyabta (04-10-2010), Mrs.Parker~A.N.F. (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 10:56 PM

Haha thats cute how you said he started it lol "what are you wearing?" lol I think ima have to write him a little letter so next phone call we can get this party started haha

Quote:
He started it for me. he asked me nonchalontly what I was wearing, and I told him. Then he got reeeal quiet, and I was like uhhh...WHY??? Then he started talking dirty, talking about fantasies he wants to do when he comes home and we started doing it. It's all in the visualization in your head. I'm a VERY visual person. But I love him and all I see is him when I close my eyes. It works if you want it to work. You should start it by asking him what he wants to do when he comes home and get him excited. It helps if you have a picture of him near you too.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:59 PM
freyabta

Quote:
Think about it!! They could make a lot of money compiling them into books!! Ahhh what if they photo copy them and let them go through!! OMG Ok I so cant think about this it will totally screw with my OCD and paranoia!!
You know what? Let them photocopy. I love my man. I will please him in any way, shape, form, letter, or vocal. At least they know he's getting some paper booty!

Old 04-10-2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Lmaoooo mrs krueger. I get u I'm slightly ocd myself... No really. But these ppl in the prison mail rooms trust me they skim thro the shhit and don't care less honsetly If they do woohoo big deal. I mean it all comes down to if ur comfortable or not my man wud never make me uncomfortable I'm sure urs wudnt either
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeswifey730 For This Useful Post:
freyabta (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 11:00 PM
freyabta

Quote:
Haha thats cute how you said he started it lol "what are you wearing?" lol I think ima have to write him a little letter so next phone call we can get this party started haha
Do it, seriously. It helps. relieve some of your tension AND his! It's worth it. TRUST ME!

Old 04-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Banned

Nah im not uncomfortable about writing naughty letters!! I kind of enjoy it myself!! But i dont really talk dirty while we are welll "playing" when he's out so I dont feel comfortable with phone sex!! Im sure if they DO read my letters they have quite a show!! Ha ha He LOVES my letters and BEGS me to write more of THOSE letters but with the girls and the stress and prosecuting attornies being assholes I dont feel in the mood very often!!
Old 04-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Do it, seriously. It helps. relieve some of your tension AND his! It's worth it. TRUST ME!
Hee hee hee hee Peer pressure!! lol Thats what I thought of!!
Closed Thread