Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in the State of Arizona.

Old 09-05-2017, 07:07 AM

Default Info Plz Release Day Procedures Eloy, AZ

Hi, I have never posted, but have certainly appreciated the wealth of information and support I have found here. The support was from reading the posts of people much more experienced than I.
Thank you for all of your helpful posts. Many of you seem to work tirelessly to help others. That is humbling, thank you seems inadequate.
I was wondering if anyone could share basic guideline/timeline type information about what he goes through on release day.
Particularly AZ DOC and specifically RRCC in Eloy. Thank you in advance.
He is being released today. It is finally over....
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2017, 08:40 AM
Heathen Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 1,611 Times in 817 Posts

Congrats on making it to the end! He should be released between 8 and 10. They will be able to tell you where to wait for him.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:59 PM

How exciting for you to have this day finally come!! Enjoy!!
Old 09-06-2017, 12:52 AM
She's Home! Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,527 Times in 1,515 Posts

Glad that we have been able to provide you with support here. When I make a post, I often do so with the perspective that there are many people who are reading what we say here who opt to remain silent. And that is perfectly fine! Sometimes that's what works, and we are glad that you have decided to share this bit of information with us....definitely encouragement that we are reaching beyond the immediately obvious audience and that what some of us are saying is making an impact beyond what we immediately see.

I hope that his release day has gone well and wish you well. You are ALWAYS welcome here, and also always welcome to contact any of us by PM if you have questions that you're not comfortable posting here (we encourage posting to the forum as it can help others, as it has helped you, but we get that some people are not comfortable doing so.) I myself am about 9 months post-release with my girl and we're always happy to provide what insight we can, and I am not the only one.

Again, congratulations on making it to the big day, and I wish you both well.

-E
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas
The Following User Says Thank You to missingdee For This Useful Post:
Sinir.Fridyrr (09-06-2017)