Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas General Prison Talk Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Texas that do not fit into any other Texas subforum.

Old 10-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Come on already!

Default Please be careful of what you say on here

I have been a member here for several years, love the ability to talk to others in similar situations but please be aware

There are co's on this site that work exlusively for the prison system, they are on here to identify circumstances of the prisons they work for, years ago I didn't really see this happening, but as people have caught on, they have been able to infiltrate our forums and instead of helping and sharing, they are manipulating us for information so they can catch your loved one's up in activities, cut you off from visits, make time harder for inmates, it is the truth regardless of how paranoid I may seem, don't trust anyone with specific information, DO NOT, leave it generalized and quit posting your pictures up if there are any things that you don't want known. Peace & One.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to LanaJo For This Useful Post:
AnasMom (10-09-2009), angelbaby21 (10-04-2009), babyfreckels (10-07-2009), Bchace74 (10-07-2009), Britrdazahead13 (10-06-2009), cblueiis (10-05-2009), cpad (10-05-2009), D13 (10-04-2009), Danigran (10-06-2009), dianam1972 (10-05-2009), Drucifer (10-04-2009), esteli (10-04-2009), h!s W!F3Y (10-04-2009), HoNeYiLoVeU (10-04-2009), KathleenTX (10-05-2009), lds (10-05-2009), mandywilsonpp (10-04-2009), Mommy4Two (10-06-2009), Mrs_Krobetzky (10-06-2009), msp6747 (10-05-2009), mz.g.babeh (10-06-2009), mzsogood (10-05-2009), Onaicult (10-06-2009), piercedkitten83 (10-05-2009), Redbird47 (10-05-2009), retired-37 (10-04-2009), sage26 (10-04-2009), SweetMichelle09 (10-05-2009), t'slovingwife (10-05-2009), Tracie44 (10-06-2009), Vanny (10-08-2009), wentu (10-05-2009)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Lovin Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanaJo View Post
I have been a member here for several years, love the ability to talk to others in similar situations but please be aware

There are co's on this site that work exlusively for the prison system, they are on here to identify circumstances of the prisons they work for, years ago I didn't really see this happening, but as people have caught on, they have been able to infiltrate our forums and instead of helping and sharing, they are manipulating us for information so they can catch your loved one's up in activities, cut you off from visits, make time harder for inmates, it is the truth regardless of how paranoid I may seem, don't trust anyone with specific information, DO NOT, leave it generalized and quit posting your pictures up if there are any things that you don't want known. Peace & One.

Thanks for the heads up! But no worries I have been well aware of this situation... I just like to keep on the down low on my identity. I mean this info is like nationwide... so yea I hear you! Thanx!

Missing our baby Kaylee... You will never be forgotten baby girl! :-) RIP Baby 1-20-11
The Following User Says Thank You to angelbaby21 For This Useful Post:
retired-37 (10-04-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Irrelevant, ignorant & ill-informed
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,114 Times in 521 Posts

Quote:

Well, I know small and hand are the good ones. Who does that leave?? I think this has been a problem for some time now. Not only are they handing out disinformation, but they are also manipulating members into believing they are fair and just. Thanxx LanaJo...andy

Last edited by retired-37; 10-04-2009 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: add content
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retired-37 For This Useful Post:
smallngood (10-08-2009), TDCJ hand (10-05-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,759 Times in 689 Posts

Quote:

Excellent advice and one more reason that this forum is the way it is. While there is no question that anyone can become a member and read these threads without ever commenting themselves, I find it unlikely that any of our CO's who admit they are CO's are spies for the state.

However, the CO's work in some of the same facilities that house our loved ones so to avoid any possibility of conflict, this advice is sound. Remove the pictures and generalize your comments.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,179 Times in 2,585 Posts

It is always good to remember that this is the world wide web and anyone and everyone can see what is posted here. I believe that every CO who posts here is honest and is here to be helpful and have never had any reason to believe otherwise.

Help Desk

Super Moderator: Texas, Capital Punishment, Hurricanes, Visitation, Prison Evacuations, Parents With Children In Prison
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kay For This Useful Post:
Drucifer (10-04-2009), MamaB58 (10-06-2009), mamajmg (10-04-2009), Mommy4Two (10-06-2009), smallngood (10-05-2009), TDCJ hand (10-05-2009), TXLAXDAD (10-04-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 06:30 PM
I do not write the rules!

Thanked 2,074 Times in 644 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by achapinguy View Post
Well, I know small and hand are the good ones. Who does that leave?? I think this has been a problem for some time now. Not only are they handing out disinformation, but they are also manipulating members into believing they are fair and just. Thanxx LanaJo...andy
I will only honor this post with a simple response. Because I do not believe some of your stories, and I feel you are a conspiracy theorist, does not mean I am not fair and just. I too have a family member in prison and have worked in the system for over 10 years now at several units. My take on you Andy, is that you are simply a leach feeding off the emotions of the members of this forum. If you are truly an "activist" for prison reform, you need to refine your technique and try again. The very people that can help your cause will be turned off immediately by your demeanor. I do not come on here to show compasion, make friends, and tell everyone it will all be ok. I am on here to answer questions that might not get answered otherwise. Drue started out as a huge ally to you, now even he has started to take offense to your constant unfounded accusations and hyped conspiracies, much like a lot of us.
AnasMom (10-09-2009), Bchace74 (10-07-2009), Drucifer (10-04-2009), grmnclt_gurl (10-05-2009), oxygen's mom (10-18-2009), ReggiesLady (10-05-2009), TXGURL (10-05-2009), WifejailedinAZ (10-15-2009), WilcoMom (10-04-2009), x4livin (10-06-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by achapinguy View Post
I have often had a problem believing that you are even a CO at all. I have posted my legal name on PTO many times. I do not have to hide behind 'veils'.......nor, should anyone who believes they are right for that matter. You 'saying' that you don't believe my 'stories' is just that.....you saying it. I no longer have a loved one in TDCJ, nor, am I at CCA Bradshaw anymore. It would be easier for me to just move on with my life and do nothing.......wouldn't it?? You read the original post. I didn't start this thread; however, attacking me will not muzzle the outcry of those who are suffering.......andy

Andy, I was responding to your post, not the original post.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,610 Times in 1,594 Posts

I don't think you have to be a conspiracy theorist to know the hardship and degradation within TDCJ. Reports and articles are there for all to see.

I don't have a loved one in TDCJ, and I never have, nor have I been an inmate, but I have worked around the system for 20+ years, with Texas as one of the main states systems.

While I think in the main, people do appreciate CO's who come here to impart valuable knowledge and insight into the workings of the TDCJ, I also think it is fair their posts are one sided. Maybe the same can be said of those of us on the flip side of the coin, in prison reform.

The OP makes a very valuable and valid point, as did another poster, who's name escapes me. This forum is open, and you only need be a member to post, not read, so anyone can read at any time. I do agree, those who are open that they are employed by the system, are unlikely to be the ones reporting back, I think that is left to the lurkers, of which I do suspect there are many.

You may not agree with our points, as we may not agree with yours, debate and difference is healthy. Putting posters down for their opinions, is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXLAXDAD View Post
I will only honor this post with a simple response. Because I do not believe some of your stories, and I feel you are a conspiracy theorist, does not mean I am not fair and just. I too have a family member in prison and have worked in the system for over 10 years now at several units. My take on you Andy, is that you are simply a leach feeding off the emotions of the members of this forum. If you are truly an "activist" for prison reform, you need to refine your technique and try again. The very people that can help your cause will be turned off immediately by your demeanor. I do not come on here to show compasion, make friends, and tell everyone it will all be ok. I am on here to answer questions that might not get answered otherwise. Drue started out as a huge ally to you, now even he has started to take offense to your constant unfounded accusations and hyped conspiracies, much like a lot of us.

America - land of the free, home of the incarcerated.

The USA has 5% of the worlds population and 25% of the the worlds prisoners.
The Following User Says Thank You to JJS811 For This Useful Post:
retired-37 (10-04-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 08:11 PM
hez my beta half

hey thanks 4 tha heads up..i never say anything in my post 2 hurt myself or my hubby and i wont thank u

Old 10-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Come on already!

I didn't post to pinpoint any specific co's on here, but posted in tx threads because of a few people being denied visitations and looking on some federal threads where some people got put in similar situations. I believe there are co's on here, honest and dishonest, just like there are some family and friends of inmates who are honest and dishonest, I simply wanted to remind people that, PUTTING TOO MUCH PRIVATE INFORMATION OUT CAN PUT YOUR INMATE IN JEPORDY WHETHER YOU KNOW IT'S HAPPENING OR NOT. Alot of us are naive to how the prison system works, just like alot of co's are not into taking their jobs as a reason to be unjust. We all know people's morals vary by individual, but reminders are important, especially here where we are in such a hardship, we are emotionally vulnerable and uneducated on how prison works, we are looking for help emotionally with others who can idenitify, and on day to day dealings. CO's can be very helpful in that way if they are morally into helping...........but who know's who is and who isn't. I've recieved helpful information from both at different points in time, and I am thankful. Consipiracy theories do have a place in prison though, after all it's government ran, and we all know regardless of how many helpful people work in government there are alot of bad running around like presidential candidates!!!!! Lying is a big part of the system our loved ones are in, PERIOD.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LanaJo For This Useful Post:
Drucifer (10-04-2009), lopez482 (10-05-2009), retired-37 (10-04-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS811 View Post
I don't think you have to be a conspiracy theorist to know the hardship and degradation within TDCJ. Reports and articles are there for all to see.

I don't have a loved one in TDCJ, and I never have, nor have I been an inmate, but I have worked around the system for 20+ years, with Texas as one of the main states systems.

While I think in the main, people do appreciate CO's who come here to impart valuable knowledge and insight into the workings of the TDCJ, I also think it is fair their posts are one sided. Maybe the same can be said of those of us on the flip side of the coin, in prison reform.

The OP makes a very valuable and valid point, as did another poster, who's name escapes me. This forum is open, and you only need be a member to post, not read, so anyone can read at any time. I do agree, those who are open that they are employed by the system, are unlikely to be the ones reporting back, I think that is left to the lurkers, of which I do suspect there are many.

You may not agree with our points, as we may not agree with yours, debate and difference is healthy. Putting posters down for their opinions, is not.

I respect your opinion, and you make valid points. This one particular poster is not in it for the same reasons you are. He has pointed fingers at me and others in my profession to the point where people no longer want to hear it. I have countless PMs from people who wish he would change his approach and get down to what he claims he is trying to do. In no way do I feel TDCJ is a perfect system. I do know that many other states have come here to study how we operate certain aspects plus the different programs we provide to model their own systems after. The recidivism rate in Texas is well below states with similar inmate populations. There are many right things in our system. There are no doubt "lurkers" as you call them. There are many that frequent CO and other LEO forums as well. We all post in anonimity for our own reasons. Mine happens to be for the safety of my wife and kids. Any misconception, disinformation, slanderous, or flat out erroneous post made by this poster whose name escapes you will be swiftly corrected. If not by me, the many, many others that are tired of it all.
Drucifer (10-04-2009), grmnclt_gurl (10-05-2009), TXGURL (10-05-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 08:36 PM

Quote:
I didn't post to pinpoint any specific co's on here, but posted in tx threads because of a few people being denied visitations and looking on some federal threads where some people got put in similar situations. I believe there are co's on here, honest and dishonest, just like there are some family and friends of inmates who are honest and dishonest, I simply wanted to remind people that, PUTTING TOO MUCH PRIVATE INFORMATION OUT CAN PUT YOUR INMATE IN JEPORDY WHETHER YOU KNOW IT'S HAPPENING OR NOT. Alot of us are naive to how the prison system works, just like alot of co's are not into taking their jobs as a reason to be unjust. We all know people's morals vary by individual, but reminders are important, especially here where we are in such a hardship, we are emotionally vulnerable and uneducated on how prison works, we are looking for help emotionally with others who can idenitify, and on day to day dealings. CO's can be very helpful in that way if they are morally into helping...........but who know's who is and who isn't. I've recieved helpful information from both at different points in time, and I am thankful. Consipiracy theories do have a place in prison though, after all it's government ran, and we all know regardless of how many helpful people work in government there are alot of bad running around like presidential candidates!!!!! Lying is a big part of the system our loved ones are in, PERIOD.
I absolutely agree with this post. When people PM me for info, I never want to know the name of the inmate, most times I do not even want to know the unit. All of you do deserve your privacy, as do your loved ones inside.
Bchace74 (10-07-2009), Drucifer (10-04-2009), grmnclt_gurl (10-05-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,610 Times in 1,594 Posts

I see pointing fingers both ways to be fair. No prison system is perfect, TDCJ is worse than most. That doesn't necessarily mean the problem is of the CO's making, however some certainly do.

Countless PM's are not relevant IMO, they suggest a 'two camp' mentality, which is never healthy. If people have strong views, they should, and easily can be aired in public. A persons approach is a personal thing, in an earlier post, you made a point OF SHOUTING, AND LETTING IT BE KNOWN YOU WERE DOING SO. People could be offended by that.

Recidivism is subjective, different crimes have differing rates, and recidivism in executed inmates is zero, does that make it valuable as a statistic? Not in my opinion.

There is little right in TDCJ, but there again, there is little right with the penal system - period!

I fully accept and agree with CO's having anonymity, families, and your own safety is paramount. Why that should even be a point I don't know, it is common sense to me.

Correcting fact is good, correcting opinions is not, we are all freely entitled to those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXLAXDAD View Post
I respect your opinion, and you make valid points. This one particular poster is not in it for the same reasons you are. He has pointed fingers at me and others in my profession to the point where people no longer want to hear it. I have countless PMs from people who wish he would change his approach and get down to what he claims he is trying to do. In no way do I feel TDCJ is a perfect system. I do know that many other states have come here to study how we operate certain aspects plus the different programs we provide to model their own systems after. The recidivism rate in Texas is well below states with similar inmate populations. There are many right things in our system. There are no doubt "lurkers" as you call them. There are many that frequent CO and other LEO forums as well. We all post in anonimity for our own reasons. Mine happens to be for the safety of my wife and kids. Any misconception, disinformation, slanderous, or flat out erroneous post made by this poster whose name escapes you will be swiftly corrected. If not by me, the many, many others that are tired of it all.

America - land of the free, home of the incarcerated.

The USA has 5% of the worlds population and 25% of the the worlds prisoners.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JJS811 For This Useful Post:
Drucifer (10-04-2009), lds (10-06-2009), Mommy4Two (10-06-2009), TXLAXDAD (10-04-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 09:56 PM

I thought the two going back and forth wad amusing!!! But I learned the hard way about having too much info and pictures on this site...... Scarey!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WaitingforPapi For This Useful Post:
Danigran (10-06-2009), KathleenTX (10-05-2009), mz.g.babeh (10-06-2009)
Old 10-04-2009, 10:15 PM
MOE IS MY LIFE 4 EVER

Yeah I think thats kewl cause some people just dont know and they need to know an understand. U dont want to get yourself caught up in some stuff when it can totally be prevented by using common sense. Some people need to be told and thats ok. You learn something new EVERYDAY so thats whatsup....... its "REALK TALK" though fah sho.........
Old 10-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,277 Times in 645 Posts

Just "my two cents" here- -late, but I've been working a lot lately.
Me, personally am on PTO to help MYSELF- -and it has, by "trying" to help others.
Just because I am a officer doesn't mean I do not feel pain like others do- -I have a family member in prison also- -for a very LONG time, and I am old--so it hurts, just like a lot of you guys do.
I try, just like the other officers on here to help explain some things. I might not do it real professional manner like other officers do, but I try.
I thought PTO was to help everyone, to vent, to learn,to help cope, to have someone else understand and feel for each other.
I might not even agree with other officers sometimes- -again, I'm old, I have EARNED the right to have a "tad" of a attitude- -hah!
We are all in the same boat, I thought. Same boat, just different sides of it.
Everyone has a right to their own opinion, right or wrong- -hope America never changes that part at least.
The officers I have read post on think similar to me, we do care- - about our jobs and honestly, the whole system. We are NOT allowed to give our names or the units we work at out on this site- -or any web site. That minor point is part of our job requirements and rules, falls under safety code.
NO ONE should ever put a real picture of themselves on line- -in MY opinion- - nor should they use their own (real) names- -but I look at some things differently than most and I have a good reason why I do so, experience, mainly on different situations.
OK, I used my last "two cents"- -broke again!
Hope everyone has a great day.
Be safe.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to smallngood For This Useful Post:
babybyrd (10-06-2009), Bchace74 (10-07-2009), britecloud (10-06-2009), Drucifer (10-06-2009), lds (10-05-2009), MamaB58 (10-06-2009), Michelep68 (10-05-2009), Mike1963 (10-06-2009), Mommy4Two (10-06-2009), mz.g.babeh (10-06-2009), mzsogood (10-05-2009), Omar's Lady (10-06-2009), sjjw4510 (10-05-2009), TXLAXDAD (10-05-2009), WilcoMom (10-05-2009)
Old 10-05-2009, 04:03 PM
1 Day at a Time

Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,032 Posts

It's my lucky day! I found 2 cents! woo hoo! Thanks Small ... we love you too, and are thankful you come here to be amongst us. And lest I forget TDCJHand ... you are *all* appreciated ... no matter what side of the boat you are sitting on. Just don't lean over too far ...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WilcoMom For This Useful Post:
MamaB58 (10-06-2009), smallngood (10-05-2009), TDCJ hand (10-07-2009), TXLAXDAD (10-05-2009)
Old 10-05-2009, 04:22 PM
I hold my ♥ n my arms

i think u got to b very careful of what u post on the internet period..not just on this website..but thanks for the heads up.

My love is home as of 12/1/10
Old 10-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Account Closed

Thanked 6,456 Times in 3,301 Posts

I stumbled on this, and I think that there are people everywhere who are going to use information in the wrong way. So yes I believe that there are some CO's that could. I do not believe that all CO's are horrible people, because everyone is different. Although, there are probably some that are. That would be the same as saying all prisoners are evil and bad, and that is not true either. Although, I think it could be used the other way also. Prisoners finding out information about other prisoners and using it. One way or the other, it's the internet and anything is possible.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Texas and Ohio
Donation Award 

A wise person once told me that if you don't want the world to know about it, then keep your mouth shut.

I have been in Information Technology for over 35 years. If you don't want someone to read what you write then don't write it on a computer ever.

However, that being said, I don't feel the need to be paranoid. I agree that staff should keep their families safe. I do not post my friends picture nor mine. I do not say his name or his unit. I don't need to. It is not necessary to do so to write my posts or respond.

I am here to ask and find out and explore and try to help my friend as best as I can. That is my main purpose. Do I think things need to change - well duh. But truly this is not the place for the change to be made. Maybe in Austin or at the voter's booth.

However, everyone up here has been so helpful and filled with compassion and it has truly been my pleasure. I have made many friends and have gained so much knowledge. It is a great site.
The Following User Says Thank You to KathleenTX For This Useful Post:
smallngood (10-08-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 03:55 AM
TX Heart Matters

This brings to mind a thread I started years ago....... here is a repost.
Imagine a father, sitting in prison, alone, having lost his family except for one teenager sitting at home surfing the net, looking for the father she never knew. Imagine, a wife, broken and so very hurt and alone as her soulmate sits in prison. Imagine a prison officer, sitting in front of his computer, contemplating how he can change a much broken system. Imagine another officer, angry and resentful of things in his life, also looking and surfing the net to pass the time. Imagine mothers and fathers, hurt and missing their children who are in jail. Imagine an exoffender, out in the free world, still dealing with the stereotype of being branded a felon and just trying to "make it" out in the free world. Imagine a pastor who has a heart for the prisoners and their families. .....

These are the people who come to PTO. These are the people who, behind the funny, outrageous and sometimes tough sounding screen names. grace our pages ...... looking for answers and things that may fit each their own agenda. Mothers, daughters, fathers, sons, grand parents, teachers, city workers, farmers, doctors, social workers, hotel workers, students, engineers, mailmen, secretaries, housewives, pet owners, home owners, renters, travelers, the unemployed, the down and out, the up and coming....... Who is watching and reading this as I post?

Keep this in mind, when you post. We live in a world where our typed words are seen by thousands and maybe millions of people, at the click of a button. I for one hope that my words here are an inspiration and a help to others. I pray that I will never say anything that would cause another to fall. I hope that I always remember that it is better to give someone a piece of my heart, rather than a piece of my mind.

Post on.,.. everyone and remember ..... you never know who is watching and how your words will affect others.

Not only should you beware posting things that might place your loved one or friend in danger, You should also be mindful that words are powerful and can make or break an individual, when not even directed at them personally. We can't take back what is said. The words are always out there.... floating around.... waiting to land again somewhere. Think before you speak (type) ....
again I write.... "you never know who is watching and how your words will affect others."

Never go through life without a friend.

Last edited by walkonwater; 10-06-2009 at 03:59 AM..
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to walkonwater For This Useful Post:
AnasMom (10-09-2009), britecloud (10-06-2009), Eternal Sunshine (10-08-2009), ldonnarhea (10-07-2009), lds (10-06-2009), mamajmg (10-08-2009), Michelep68 (10-06-2009), Mike1963 (10-06-2009), Mommy4Two (10-06-2009), mz.g.babeh (10-06-2009), Onedaycloser13 (10-06-2009), smallngood (10-08-2009), TDCJ hand (10-07-2009), WilcoMom (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 05:02 AM
Banned

Thanked 4,309 Times in 1,765 Posts

I have worked in areas, in industries where I was advised, upon being hired, to never tell anyone my legal name or where I worked in the same sentence, because it could cause problems, if not for me personally, for my family.

If I worked in the prison system, you can damned well bet I would never tell anyone which unit I worked, or my name, nor would I post my face shot, or pics of even my dog online, in ANY forum, on ANY site.

That, is probably the worst of the 'net - people think they are anonymous because they are sitting behind a screen. I know people who can locate you within 24 hours with just your legal name and a general idea of where you live - hell, I can do it in a week or so, and I don't have their software. Do you really want to be posting your business all over in public for anyone's eyes to see?

My pics are on my profile, my journals are available on this site, and I respond and post because I enjoy it, and I have little to fear, from anyone. But I didn't even start revealing my name, and certainly not my husband's name until very shortly before he was released, and then only after meeting someone from here in person.

As far as the CO's, I've found them to be nothing but supportive, however, YMMV.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Donation Award 

some of us have had to learn the hard way! ugh! but it's ok cuz TDCJ is never gonna just UP & BE RAN HOW WE WANT IT. So while ya loved one is in the system you gotta just stick it out & keep to ya self. I thought alot of the women on here were here for support...but NOW you can see some are here to BS & lie! It's cool thought i've made some good friends off here & I appreciate them for being real, and helpful! =))

Thanks LanaJo for the POST!

The Following User Says Thank You to mz.g.babeh For This Useful Post:
britecloud (10-06-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Come on already!

I enjoy every one can put their foot in the pot, good to see so many in agreeance, it's important to remember and to remind others of good, bad, and ugly!!! I believe there are good and bad in all walks of life, good and bad in each individual, nobody's morals are the same as anothers, but it doesn't make one right and one wrong. We just have to go day for day, living in the moment, hoping for the future, and being prepared for the ill intentions of others, because there are others that are ill intentioned!! We can all related in some shape or form, and advice on this site is crucial for it to even work, let's all enjoy our friends and like Small says Be Safe!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LanaJo For This Useful Post:
KathleenTX (10-07-2009), smallngood (10-08-2009)
Old 10-06-2009, 07:24 PM

If you don't want anyone to know your business, keep the information to yourself, period. Just don't get yourself too comfortable with other people you know nothing about.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilybr For This Useful Post:
smallngood (10-08-2009), TXLAXDAD (10-06-2009)