Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Mule Creek State Prison (MCSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mule Creek State Prison (MCSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to Mule Creek State Prison in Ione, California.

Old 06-30-2014, 09:55 AM
Account Closed

Default 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCsMom View Post
I'm in SoCal, anyone else from down here (San Diego/OC/LA) planning to head up to MCSP over the 4th? I have CDL, looking to share hotel/gas/driving cost.
Hello there.....did you find ride share for the 4th....thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2014, 10:08 AM
Account Closed

Arrow The Specifics

My original post in regards to ride sharing was not as. Specific as it could have been so let me try this again.. I live in the long beach area I travel alone to mule creek once per month or once every six weeks..I usually rent a car ..I'd like to share rental and gas cost....I don't split hotel cost I love my privacy your on your own..I usually stay in lodi for the weekend the room is about 100 in total....it's approx 30 minutes from prison.. I prefer no children...I'm not a smoker I don't mind if you do as long as we air the smoke out the rental before returning it..it's a fee for that smell....I'd really love some company..you only can talk to yourself for so long...I generally leave in the wee hours of Friday and I get there in about 4 hours or so...but again I'm open to all suggestions....inbox me...for questions..I prefer a licenced passenger and also it would be nice if we can alternate getting the rental car...this is a long-term adventure for me unfortunately...thank you kindly
Old 06-30-2014, 10:19 AM
hanging in there
Donation Award 

Default fourth of july mcsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by convictcandy View Post
Hello there.....did you find ride share for the 4th....thanks
No. I have not heard from anyone. Are you interested? I am licensed, nonsmoker, no kids and no drama. You be too.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:12 PM

I'm driving up from Orange County Sept 5th for visiting on the 6th & 7th. Will be taking the 5 to the 99 to drop off a friend at Corcoran ~ if you want to put in for gas and are along the 5 or 99 PM me

Old 09-17-2014, 08:31 AM

Default Looking for carpool

Hi my name is Tanya and my hubby was just moved here. I would like to visit at least once a month I come from La area I do have a car we can use. I dont mind smoking as long as my grandkids arent in the car. I do not tolerate drug use or bringing contraband. Please feel free to call or text me at Removed per policy; Please contact member via pm system)

Last edited by patchouli; 09-17-2014 at 08:33 AM.. Reason: removed phone number
Old 03-10-2015, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2luvnjer777 View Post
Hi my name is Tanya and my hubby was just moved here. I would like to visit at least once a month I come from La area I do have a car we can use. I dont mind smoking as long as my grandkids arent in the car. I do not tolerate drug use or bringing contraband. Please feel free to call or text me at Removed per policy; Please contact member via pm system)
Is he still there? I try to visit as much as possible. I do not smoke or do drugs, and can share in gas /transportation etc. Coming from riverside area
Old 04-16-2015, 10:17 PM
hanging in there
Donation Award 

Default Last minute visit to MCSP

I am heading to Mule Creek for visiting this SATURDAY 4/18 and SUNDAY 4/19. If you are interested and can share gas/motel, please PM me. No smoking in car, prefer no kids and definitely no contraband.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:37 AM

Hi I am wanting to go up for Mothers day weekend 5/8-5/10 I'm in Riverside and I have the car and would be asking to share expenses I'm a dedicated Christian and I'm asking please no drugs and no contrabands I work for The county and I will not risk my job or freedom for anyone so please be respectful I would like to leave early on Friday and I hope we can share the driving please message me if your interested I'm in Riverside Ca
Old 04-30-2015, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iemindy View Post
Is he still there? I try to visit as much as possible. I do not smoke or do drugs, and can share in gas /transportation etc. Coming from riverside area
Hi. Is your loved one still at mule creek
Old 03-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Dana Katherine

so my high school sweetheart is doing life without parole and is currently at mule creek. I live in san diego county and I am looking for other people who drive up to visit there loved ones so that we can carpool!!!
anyone?!?!?

R.I.P. to the homies killed by Vista Sheriffs
Bullet and Creeper
Old 05-31-2017, 03:16 AM

Hello I Am From Fresno Area. Trying To Visit Fiance 2-3 Times A Month At MCSP. Willing To Pay Half On Gas. Will Pay Own Room. Trying To Visit All Day Saturday and Sundays. I Do Not Mind Children Or Smoking. Anyone Out There. Pm me. Thank you
Old 06-12-2017, 04:41 AM

Default MCSP

Needing a ride from Los Angeles to Mule Creek State Prison and back to Los Angeles...I do Smoke cigarettes but will travel with a non smoker with respect. Will help with 50% of gas and possibly a room if absolutely needed. Thank You
Old 07-15-2017, 01:19 AM

Is anyone going to MCSP on 7/15/17? my ride flaked on me...I have an appointment for 9:45 am! Please pm me if someone can help...thank you
Old 07-19-2017, 02:55 PM

Default MCSP- Ione

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleLynn35 View Post
Is anyone going to MCSP on 7/15/17? my ride flaked on me...I have an appointment for 9:45 am! Please pm me if someone can help...thank you
I just joined this group looking for the same, II'm in Los Angeles I know you already had your appointment but wondering if your still looking for someone to ride with in the future.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:50 AM

Default Looking to split costs

Hello.. I want to start visiting MCSP ,I can't drive but willing to share costs I live in Norwalk, CA either day or both us good with me
Quote:
Originally Posted by verygrinchy View Post
am are you still lookin for a buuddy to drive up to Ione? i live in los angeles county off the 10 frwy i will share 50% of the cost