Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Now That Your Loved One Is Home...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Now That Your Loved One Is Home... Please share stories about your loved one now they are home.

Old 12-12-2006, 09:31 AM

Thanked 1,251 Times in 554 Posts
Question Another Story...

This weekend I went to see C!!!!! I'll tell you about that once I stop smiling so hard!!

This is the beginning of the story...
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=128382

We were at the mall this weekend...holding hands and strolling...looking at everything...I am HAPPY!!! He is happy and all is good in our world!

He says to me: There goes W.

I say: Oh really.

He says: yes.

He lets my hand go. I am looking at him with questions in my eyes. He shakes his head as if to say not now. I am confused because I don't know whether or not he's talked to W. I haven't heard much of anything about W since last year. But, at the same time, I feel C's energy and something isn't right.

We walk around some more...I feel it necessary to try and change the mood so I am joking and laughing...squeezing on him a little... His vibe has changed somewhat but I know something is up....something is brewing.

Why?????????!!!!!!!??? did we see W again?????? This time they stop to talk. W is with his babymama (which by the way, I can't stomach! The sight of her makes me angry!!! I don't "know" her but we've gone on "trips" with the 1/2 house and her disposition is horrible...but that's another story). C says what's up to W and they do shake hands and hug thing and all and babymama with her cute self and I are standing to the side. She looks at me and sort of frowns and I looked at her really wanting to slap her for wearing stilettos in the mall? WTF? How can you walk around like that? But like I said she is cute so who am I to hate? (whatever...)

I am watching them, I am really watching C, wondering if I need to take off my earrings just in case... I see that C is listening to W very intently...but I also see him gesturing with his hands and at one point, I felt sort of nervous. C is usually a very calm person... He isn't quick tempered or anything. He is man enough to walk away from a fight but also not a sucker...he will do the damn thing if necessary. But, with him being on parole... I'm saying to myself that here we are in the mall...there are a million people in here shopping...he is going to jail. He is angry! I see it!!! I'm standing there almost sick in my stomach because what appears to be a conversation is really an argument. I'm hoping that whatever is said can be squashed...that they can walk away... Ten minutes or so have passed (it was probably more like five minutes but it felt longer) C turns to me and says: let's go. We walk for a while and I feel his energy...I know he is mad. I ask him what's wrong. I asked him what's up with W? What was that all about. He tells me: I was about to go back to jail...you don't understand it! I really had to stop and think for a second because I was going. I'm like whaaaaaaaaaaatt??? I'm saying to myself, what do you mean "back?" WE are not going back...WTF??

Longer story shorter...when they started talking every word that left W's lips was a lie! C was hot about it!! He told W to forget about it, his day will come and that they will go in peace...so they did that hand shake hug thing and we were out.

Now, it felt good knowing that C defended my honor and all but at the same time it's a rsik of his freedom, of OUR freedom.

I think that had they been on the street it would have been over and I will never be able to live with that.

Input?

Peace and blessings...

Old 12-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMPLETElyhis
. . . Now, it felt good knowing that C defended my honor and all but at the same time it's a rsik of his freedom, of OUR freedom. . .
You mean W was talkin smack about you?

Long story short based on a somewhat similar instance me and my husband were in twice when he was out, C acted like a man from A-Z. Why W was jawjacking I have no idea, Lil Miss Cutesy could of had something to do with it filling W's head with b.s.

Jealousy is a mutha, ain't it, because from what it seems, you and C really got your stuff together. Yeah, I get it, that's enough to bring the hate out in a person -- friend or foe.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeSoHandsome
You mean W was talkin smack about you?

Long story short based on a somewhat similar instance me and my husband were in twice when he was out, C acted like a man from A-Z. Why W was jawjacking I have no idea, Lil Miss Cutesy could of had something to do with it filling W's head with b.s.

Jealousy is a mutha, ain't it, because from what it seems, you and C really got your stuff together. Yeah, I get it, that's enough to bring the hate out in a person -- friend or foe.
W called me last June and I'm thinking he had a message or something from C...turns out he was tryna holla. (He stole quite a few telephone numbers from C's phonebook, including mine). What I didn't know is that C held on to this for so long. I'm thinking it happened and it's over and we've moved on...But when he saw him, all of that just flashbacked in his head I guess and he was hot!!!

Old 12-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
W called me last June and I'm thinking he had a message or something from C...turns out he was tryna holla. (He stole quite a few telephone numbers from C's phonebook, including mine).
Jealousy in the first degree!! I mean come on, why would he try and move in on his boy's territory, and to then get shunned by you the way you shunned him, what?? -- when he's (W) THE MAN -- thinking/just knowing he could get ANY woman/could take ANY woman. Oh yeah girl, yall pissed him off because you're not just another chickenhead and W is not just another dumba$$.

Meanwhile him -- well, he's a dumba$$ and his girl, yeah, she a chickenhead. Otherwise, he woulda been blowing up HER phone, instead of YOURS!!

Guilty as charged -- JEALOUS!! And now, he's JEALOUS and MADD!!

Last edited by HeSoHandsome; 12-12-2006 at 12:00 PM..
Old 12-12-2006, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeSoHandsome
Jealousy in the first degree!! I mean come on, why would he try and move in on his boy's territory, and to then get shunned by you the way you shunned him, what?? -- when he's (W) THE MAN -- thinking/just knowing he could get ANY woman/could take ANY woman. Oh yeah girl, yall pissed him off because you're not just another chickenhead and W is not just another dumba$$.

Meanwhile him -- well, he's a dumba$$ and his girl, yeah, she a chickenhead. Otherwise, he woulda been blowing up HER phone, instead of YOURS!!

Guilty as charged -- JEALOUS!! And now, he's JEALOUS and MADD!!
Let me tell you something HeSo...W did think he was the man... he really thought that he'd be able to call me. He called a few times before I finally answered and like I said, I thought it was something regarding C.

The problem is he doesn't know me or the history that C and I have. He thought that I was that chick when I have always been and will always be a lady with mines.

Peace and blessings...
Old 12-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
He thought that I was that chick when I have always been and will always be a lady with mines.

Peace and blessings...
Didn't I call it -- that's cause I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!!