Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

CDCR - What You Need to Know Information relating to the California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation. Q&A for those new to the CDCR system should be posted here.

Old 06-19-2018, 12:03 PM

Default Any idea what projected release date will be, where can I find this info?

Hello All,

Any information I can get would be really resourceful this is my first time going thru this situation where my husband is going to state prison.
I'm from Los Angeles,CA my husband has been locked up since 04/05/2018, he went to court on 06/05/2018 and got sentenced to 18 Months state prison for violating parole and possession of stolen property. Last time he got locked up he was at NCCF, I've been doing some research and I've heard that it could be a good 3 months before he's actually able to make a phone call. Here in county they do half of the time that they are sentenced to, Oh and by the way he's a trustee so I also know they get additional days for that.
Does anyone have any idea of what his projected release date will be and where can I find this information the LASD page does not give any further information.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2018, 08:43 AM

Thanked 1,396 Times in 577 Posts

If, in fact, he is on his way to state prison, it is too early to have enough information yet to guess. He will not stay in county much longer. They will transport him to one of the reception prisons. Once that happens you won't have phone contact for a few months.

Once he has seen a counselor, and he has been classified, the CDCR website will post his potential earliest release dates. That's the best place for you to get a reliable answer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gvalliant For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (06-20-2018), Sarianna (06-20-2018)