Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio DOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio DOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Ohio Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the system should be posted here.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:48 PM

Default Infraction codes

My boyfriend is filing a judicial release and I set down with the lawyer and it was some infractions on his reports he didn't know about how can we find out the infraction codes and what they mean
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2017, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiamontana View Post
My boyfriend is filing a judicial release and I set down with the lawyer and it was some infractions on his reports he didn't know about how can we find out the infraction codes and what they mean
Not sure this is what you need, but here's a list of offenses with numbers attached: http://codes.ohio.gov/oac/5120-9-06

If what's on the reports is something that doesn't make sense after you read that one, the only thing I could suggest is Googling the infraction code and hoping some policy document shows up with a list of them. I'd try Googling them all in one search to make it more likely that a list will be the thing that turns up.

If too many things show up in Google I'd try putting "5120-9" into the search string along with the infraction code.

So I didn't answer your question but I hope it's helpful anyway.