Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in the State of Arizona.

Old 11-07-2019, 12:36 PM

Default Lewis Release Information

My fiancé is going to be released from lewis pretty soon and I was wondering if anyone has any details on the release process.....release times, can I mail him clothes or can I just take them to him, where do I go to pick him up??? I'm pretty lost on this whole process and the release info on the adc websites isn't very helpful. So any info would be very helpful and appreciated!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2019, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aa24 View Post
My fiancé is going to be released from lewis pretty soon and I was wondering if anyone has any details on the release process.....release times, can I mail him clothes or can I just take them to him, where do I go to pick him up??? I'm pretty lost on this whole process and the release info on the adc websites isn't very helpful. So any info would be very helpful and appreciated!!!
my LO is in Perryville, so the procedure should be the same. you need to contact their CO as to how and when to mail or deliver his clothes( in person). I went to visit my LO in Perryville and witnessed a mother handing over clothes to an officer at the intake desk. the same place I had to go to check in for my visit. you're right. they don't have the information accessible to you without digging for it. that takes hrs. I hope this helps some. I am very surprised that the more experienced ppl here had not answered you , so I thought this would help. blessings to you and your family.
The Following User Says Thank You to babylove1 For This Useful Post:
Aa24 (11-15-2019)
Old 11-15-2019, 05:56 AM

Thank you so much for the info!!! We have agreed that he will just come out in his "blues" and change later, from his explanation of the process to get clothes this just seems easier. I don't care what hes released in, im just so happy to finally closing this chapter of our lives. I guess I will start making phone calls to get the details about the release procedures.