Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana DOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indiana DOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Indiana Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the system should be posted here.

Old 10-20-2011, 05:34 PM

Default NEWCASTLE PRISON-help

does anyone know much about Newcastle? my husband just got transferred there and i have googled everywhere and can't find out where to put money on the books or the best way to do phone calls the cheapest. also we have a NCO...the state put it on, do they check that or could I visit him? please someone let me know asap because when he ws at RDC he had a staph infection that abcessed and I need to put money on his books so he can tell me if he's getting treatment.....thank you so much everyone in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2011, 11:48 PM
iloveyou - 661O .

Securus is a qood phone co. I been dealinn wit them

Sent from my SCH-I400 using PrisonTalk

Old 10-23-2011, 12:42 AM
Flippin-N-Flyin
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,901 Times in 1,673 Posts

Yes, they will check for the no contact order! As far as I know you have to use jpay to send money, you can do that on-line at jpay.com. I hope that helps!

Love my 1st grandson, RIP
I miss you!
Old 10-31-2011, 11:22 PM

Oh yes they check for a no contact order! They do a full NCIC check on all visitors & that will come up under your name! And the number to Securus Billing for collect calls is 800-844-6591. That is the phone company I use as well. And jpay is who you use to send money for the whole state of Indiana now...Just add his DOC number on jpay & send the money. . You might want to get a court date set up to get the No contact order removed before you send off the visitors app. Hope this helped hun =/
The Following User Says Thank You to CarlyandShawn For This Useful Post:
wickit (11-02-2011)
Old 01-07-2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlyandShawn View Post
Oh yes they check for a no contact order! They do a full NCIC check on all visitors & that will come up under your name! And the number to Securus Billing for collect calls is 800-844-6591. That is the phone company I use as well. And jpay is who you use to send money for the whole state of Indiana now...Just add his DOC number on jpay & send the money. . You might want to get a court date set up to get the No contact order removed before you send off the visitors app. Hope this helped hun =/

thank you for all the info...it was SO HELPFUL! is there anyway to send care packages? his birthday is Monday and I didn't know if maybe there is a website that is approved that he can maybe get that sort of thing??? thanks in advance, you guy's are awesome
Old 01-07-2012, 03:27 PM

also the prosecutor is going to lift the felony nco once he is out on feb 21st!!! we only have to wait for the misdeameanor one to expire on march 16th, Indiana WILL NOT LIFT THEM....bullshit when I didn't even go to the damn hospital and I think the only reason they screwed him was because he resisted arrest and I was NOT VERY NICE when they took him. neighbors and their nosiness...it's been a year since I have seen my baby
Old 07-16-2016, 01:43 PM

Default New Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeil View Post
does anyone know much about Newcastle? my husband just got transferred there and i have googled everywhere and can't find out where to put money on the books or the best way to do phone calls the cheapest. also we have a NCO...the state put it on, do they check that or could I visit him? please someone let me know asap because when he ws at RDC he had a staph infection that abcessed and I need to put money on his books so he can tell me if he's getting treatment.....thank you so much everyone in advance
go to Jpay .com