Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MINNESOTA > Minnesota General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Minnesota General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Minnesota that do not fit into any other Minnesota sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 01-21-2011, 11:21 PM
Cold without My Fire....

Thumbs down Stillwater employee convicted of sexual relationship with inmate

this is not supposed to happen period, let alone so close to home grr

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...nclick_check=1

Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Banned

Default ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villa Girl View Post
this is not supposed to happen period, let alone so close to home grr

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...nclick_check=1
What part of this is not suppose to happen? Watch what you say on here some of the ladies in this forum have met & married an offender that they met while working on the inside. Don't judge what you don't know. Yes, just in case your wondering I AM one of those women, been married to him now for almost a year & a half now & he will be home in 9 months!!!!
Old 01-22-2011, 09:50 PM

@ tksbaby.....just because your or any other relationship happened that way, doesn't make it right. Inmates and CO's or any other corrections employee should not be intimate. It is a line that shouldn't be crossed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fuzzysgirl For This Useful Post:
lifeshard (07-13-2011), LimeTiger (01-28-2013), LoveYourself1st (01-28-2013)
Old 01-22-2011, 09:52 PM

It's not about "judging" anyone.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:00 PM
Banned

Thanked 10,745 Times in 5,807 Posts

I hadn't heard about this, it's to bad this happened. They throw her under the bus though and don't even share his name .. not that I promote that either .. just that why put her name and info out there and not his ?? Also, I wonder what happened to him if she has to register as a predatory offender ?? SMH
Old 01-22-2011, 10:04 PM
HIS EVERYTHING
Donation Award 

This is insane. Although no sympathy for the lady because I'm sure as a C.O they know the consequence of having sex with a inmate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladyknuckle$ For This Useful Post:
Shaneswife68 (01-24-2011), Tiny xo (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 08:17 PM
Banned

Default Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzysgirl View Post
@ tksbaby.....just because your or any other relationship happened that way, doesn't make it right. Inmates and CO's or any other corrections employee should not be intimate. It is a line that shouldn't be crossed.
@fuzzysgirl....For your information him & i have NEVER been intimate. That is the fine line that we did not cross. Nine more months i get all of him how about you, gotta long wait yet? We met & we got married several months later, like most couples we didn't have sex clouding our decisions on marriage. Sorry if your upset because you know i could have had your man if i wanted & just to play games & screw up your relationship.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:48 PM

TKSBABY!!-- wth is wrong u?!.. U sldve known better!! A inmate and a co shld not b together it is against the rules DUH!! And that is jst wrong throwing it in fuzzygirls face about how long she has 2 wait 4 her man!! Soo f****** what!! And then sayin u cld have had her man jst 2 play games and so on!! By ur response ur acting like a immature beezy!! That needs 2 b taught how 2 talk 2 ppl!! Not saying stuff 2 start sh**!! And im sorry 2 everyone else but i jst got very irritated by her response.. usually i dnt say nothing i keep my mouth shut u knw the whole "if u have nothing nice 2 say then dnt say it all"!! And one last thing if u ddnt like what she said u shldnt have post anything and moved the (bleep) on!!

Last edited by Ddpwifey1; 01-23-2011 at 09:04 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Ddpwifey1 For This Useful Post:
LimeTiger (01-28-2013)
Old 01-23-2011, 10:03 PM
Banned

Default Once again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddpwifey1 View Post
TKSBABY!!-- wth is wrong u?!.. U sldve known better!! A inmate and a co shld not b together it is against the rules DUH!! And that is jst wrong throwing it in fuzzygirls face about how long she has 2 wait 4 her man!! Soo f****** what!! And then sayin u cld have had her man jst 2 play games and so on!! By ur response ur acting like a immature beezy!! That needs 2 b taught how 2 talk 2 ppl!! Not saying stuff 2 start sh**!! And im sorry 2 everyone else but i jst got very irritated by her response.. usually i dnt say nothing i keep my mouth shut u knw the whole "if u have nothing nice 2 say then dnt say it all"!! And one last thing if u ddnt like what she said u shldnt have post anything and moved the (bleep) on!!
@Ddpwifey1....what's wrong with me is i can be very vengeful when someone gets on these posts & starts bashing my marriage. Do you appreciate people judging you for who you married & where you met? Let me answer that for you....f know you don't. Again just as you are doing on here running your mouth before knowing the facts... I WAS NOT A F'ING CO, get the facts straight before you start throwing stones. I never get on here bashing anyone, i am always helping other wives with the legal end of things since i have been on both sides of the fence & have the policies here at home. If you have questions please feel free to ask but don't disrespect our marriage.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:35 PM
Cold without My Fire....

um....I really didn't think this thread was gonna start a one-sided war

In the article, it says that the employee was intimate and kissed the inmate while she still worked there. THAT is what I was saying shouldn't be happening. If you fall in love with the guy and decide to quit working there so you can actually have a relationship with him, then that's fine. But these two were all over each other while she was working and that's not fine. If it was, then it wouldn't have resulted in her being charged and convicted of a crime.

@tksbaby I don't really understand where your vulgarity is coming from because no one attacked you or your marriage, or said anything about it period. As far as I can see, the comments were about the situation in the article and had nothing to do with you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Villa Girl For This Useful Post:
LimeTiger (01-28-2013)
Old 03-23-2011, 10:02 AM

I see that this is from a couple years ago. Has anyone heard about the recent situation that happened late last year?
Old 01-28-2013, 08:27 AM
Counting Down The Days
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DsGurl23
I see that this is from a couple years ago. Has anyone heard about the recent situation that happened late last year?
I didn't know there was one... Lol
Old 03-23-2013, 09:25 PM

So is your man out and you are now happy? did you have to quit being a CO when u married him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaby View Post
@fuzzysgirl....For your information him & i have NEVER been intimate. That is the fine line that we did not cross. Nine more months i get all of him how about you, gotta long wait yet? We met & we got married several months later, like most couples we didn't have sex clouding our decisions on marriage. Sorry if your upset because you know i could have had your man if i wanted & just to play games & screw up your relationship.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:35 PM

Being this thread is so old it probably be closed ...and the comment from today is not on topic of the original thread.