Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MONTANA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

MONTANA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Montana - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, Prison Visitation, Prison Mail & Phones, News & Information, etc.

Old 02-08-2014, 09:14 AM

Arrow Jersey girl away from love of her life :(

im a jersey girl away from the love of my life.. he is Lincoln County right now awaiting on his charges that were placed on him by his mother. I even changed my phone number to a Montana number. my man stole from his mother to get to me and they extradited him back to Montana by plane.... the charges are stealing up to 1,500 in value, using a vehicle without permission and something about plotting to rob or something... he did 4 yrs in prison in florida and never had a Montana record before I just feel so alone and hurt and wish there was something I can do for him besides write him letters and put money on the phone
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 26,077 Times in 9,536 Posts

The best thing you can do for him is to not accept his excuses and insist on him taking any and all programs to help change his thinking. Stealing from his mother?????????? Really????????? Shameful! That kind of self-absorbed mind-set has to change or he will be back in prison with considerable regularity.

I don't say those things to be mean. Far from it! But two bids in only a few years is a pattern he has to break if you're going to make any kind of relationship last.
Kerima (02-10-2014)