Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > IOWA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

IOWA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Iowa - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, visitation, mail, etc.

Old 10-27-2015, 04:58 PM

Default We have your old department of corrections director.......

My husband is incarcerated in Illinois. As of August 2015 we now have John Baldwin as a Director of our D.O.C. I understand he retired as director of Iowas D.O.C. not too long ago.

I guess I'm looking for someone to tell me the pros and cons of Iowa state prisons. Maybe someone who could answer a specific list of questions when my husband gets them to me.

I guess I'm curious the types of changes that may be coming to illinois....

I was concerned to see that I have more degrees than Mr. Baldwin but he does have many years of experience. It was also concerning that his degrees were just political science and economics.... makes me feel there will be tons of changes to make more money but notany for true rehabilitation.

Hoping y'all can tell me I'm wrong....
Sponsored Links