Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > HAWAII Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

HAWAII Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Hawaii - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, etc.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:20 PM
Account Closed

How was Halawa for your husband? Mine was just transferred there today from OCCC
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2015, 11:22 PM
Account Closed

Default Question

How was Halawa for your significant other? Mine was just transferred there today from OCCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by urztruli4eva View Post
Aloha,
My hunni is in OCCC waiting for sentencing. I think he's gonna be doing at least 1-3 years for possession of a firearm and ammo, which he violated probation with. Im sure after sentencing he will go Halawa. Still waiting.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:40 PM

Default Halawa

My son is in Halawa sentenced to 4 years for criminal property damage, he threw a rock through a business window 2 years ago. I and his family on here on the mainland and he went there to go to college and this is where he wound up and we were unable to get him home then this happened.