Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > DELAWARE > Delaware DOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Delaware DOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Delaware Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the system should be posted here.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:59 AM

Default Fiance at J.T.V.C.C-How to get married?

Hi..I just found this site and excited to find people like me with someone they love at the same prison. Im a loner but would love to make one real close FM friend who understands what Im going through...WOW Im real greatful to have found this site! I been writing somone my family knows in prison the past 2 yrs. We want to get married and I have a lot to learn. My name is Rheanna I live in Seaford, De Im 35. My fiance name is Benny Walls in Unit C. Hes finished his mandatory time but has 5 yrs to go. Please if you can help I will listen. Im watching the Lock Up marathon on MSNBC. Makes me feel closer to him. I did 11 days in jail once and it was good for me. Gave me a heart and a bit of understand to relate to Benny. Ive got alot of faith and refuse to give concideration to doubt so please if you write say something possitive. Im really not interested in anyone telling me Im dumb or dont know what Im doing. I came here for support and understanding. With faith anything is possible. God bless the true blues.
Ride or Die!
Rheanna
The Following User Says Thank You to Rheanna777 For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (05-05-2016)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2016, 07:54 PM

I have no clue lol i do know the man propose to my friend and 2015 and again early part of winter of 2015 ,oct nov, and she got a letter as he did saying both have to try back and ask the prison "chaplain"this spring before end of may 2016
and that is what they were going to do,but i am thinking even by then it still will not have the chaplain,or so both of them are thinking. JTV is weird,and i know by the time it would have happened,it will not be needed now since he was just move i heard today to GANDER. She and he both are very happy. He was accepted in Delaware KEY program, so he should be release she said sometime in less than a year, 2017. Good luck. Hoping by now you found the answers you are searching for. God bless. and if you are married congrats.

Good night.
God speed.

---