Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Coming Home in Florida - Resources and Stories
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home in Florida - Resources and Stories Information and resources to assist ex-offenders and families post-incarceration in Florida.

Old 08-17-2016, 07:04 AM

Default My fiancé coming home from Madison CI 10/11/2016

Hi, everyone...

I'm exciting and nervous about having my fiancé come home on October 11th to be release soon as now it 54 days countdown. I need your advice any about prepare pick up at where local and time schedule specific? How can I contact to let them know that I ready be on way driving all the way up to Madison CI in Madison, FL from here Ocala, FL where I live, usually it take 3 hours drive by use different route instead of highway I-75/I-10 I hate that.. What allow to shipping the package of new clothes to him by this September follow by least 30 days before his release date 0ctober 11th, example: Jean pant, belt, wallet, shirt, sock, boxer short (underwear), socks, and etc?? By the way both of us are deaf... Thank you all

Lilshortygirl.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2016, 02:08 PM

How exciting! One month left. I don't know any of the answers, but I hope someone can answer your questions because I'm eager to know myself.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 9,356 Times in 3,677 Posts

How exciting!

I tried to look at Madison's page for contact information and it seems that maybe emailing them might be the best way. I would explain that you are deaf and willing to use relay but you would need a direct number and you are looking for answers to the following questions:

-What time are they released and what is the location to pick them up?
-What is the exact address to mail dressouts to and what is allowed in the package?

If you need more information on Inmate Release Dates, then e-mail us at: dc.release@mail.dc.state.fl.us

Or, you could try to use relay with the main number at Madison. I know sometimes that can be tricky because the person answering the phone doesn't understand how relay services work. :/

* Madison Correctional Institution (Male)

382 Southwest MCI Way
Madison, Florida 32340-4430
(850) 973-5300
Fax: (904) 973-5339
Old 10-02-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLshortygirl View Post
Hi, everyone...

I'm exciting and nervous about having my fiancé come home on October 11th to be release soon as now it 54 days countdown. I need your advice any about prepare pick up at where local and time schedule specific? How can I contact to let them know that I ready be on way driving all the way up to Madison CI in Madison, FL from here Ocala, FL where I live, usually it take 3 hours drive by use different route instead of highway I-75/I-10 I hate that.. What allow to shipping the package of new clothes to him by this September follow by least 30 days before his release date 0ctober 11th, example: Jean pant, belt, wallet, shirt, sock, boxer short (underwear), socks, and etc?? By the way both of us are deaf... Thank you all

Lilshortygirl.
Girl you are a week and 2 days away... How does it feel? So happy for you!

Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.