Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > IDAHO Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

IDAHO Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Idaho - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, etc.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:57 AM
Donation Award 

Default Payette County jail

Hello,
I lost contact with a friend several years ago. I recently stumbled upon finding out he got in trouble. After doing some online searches I found his mug shot under the Payette County Sheriff's page. He has court in December. I'm not familiar with Idaho at all. Does anyone know how I could get a letter to him? Would he have access to jpay?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2016, 12:14 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 27,058 Times in 12,678 Posts

I did a prison search for Idaho on jpay...I didn't see any county facilities. If he's still in jail, send a snail mail letter

Inmate Name
Payette County Detention Facility
1130 3rd Avenue North,
Payette, Idaho 83661
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
writingtorobert (10-28-2016)
Old 10-28-2016, 12:16 PM
Ex-Prisoner & ACLU Intern
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,432 Times in 591 Posts

Weird. I was just perusing the Payette County web-site for you, looking for info, and it doesn't look like they have mailing address info for jail inmates listed on there.

There is general contact info for the Payette County Sheriff though here: http://www.payettecounty.org/index.php/sheriff

You might try giving them a call. They should at least be able to direct you to the jail information line, so you can find out whether the person you are looking for is actually still in jail, and if so, how to send him a letter.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nickel Timer For This Useful Post:
writingtorobert (10-28-2016)
Old 10-28-2016, 12:23 PM
Donation Award 

Thank you both! Geez I haven't talked to this guy in about 10 years. But, I had a dream that he sent me a fb message and I responded with OMG I haven't seen you in forever and he said ya I've been locked up in Idaho hahaha so I felt compelled to see if he is!