Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > Military Prison Talk & UCMJ
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Military Prison Talk & UCMJ This forum is dedicated to those who have a loved one in a military prison, or dealing with the military legal system (UCMJ).

Old 11-06-2016, 02:00 PM

Exclamation Military Prison visitation?

My son is incarcerated in a military prison. There doesn't seem to be very much info on visitation, phone, mail privileges. My son has been at a military correctional facility for 2 months
and still does not have privileges to send out mail. He can receive it, however mail delivery takes forever to reach him, when will that happen. He said when he arrived they told him they would send out an information packet explaining regulations relating to mail, visitation, purchasing books. But nothing received yet. When he calls he doesn't seem to know much about getting paperwork started to have guests approved for visits. This has been such a nightmare. My ability to function in everyday life has been compromised. When things are going well for him it is much easier, but when things go bad, I become paralyzed. It's like I'm doing the time right along with him. Can anyone advise on how to get informed about military prison protocol?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2016, 02:01 PM

Visitation*
Old 03-31-2017, 01:31 PM

I don't have the answer you are looking for but just wanted you to know that I read your post because I am going to be in the same boat. My son is in Texas waiting to be sent to Leavenworth. Feel so lost and helpless on so much of this.