Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEBRASKA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

NEBRASKA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Nebraska - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, Visitation & Phones, mail and more

Old 10-29-2016, 03:40 PM

Unhappy Anyone else gotten a 2nd DUI in NE? Omaha

Help .... I relapsed and got my 2nd aggravated DUI (the first was 7 years ago in Sarpy county) .... This one was in Omaha ..... Clearly I have a problem .... Working through that with treatment.

Has anyone here or know anyone that has gone to court for a 2nd DUI in ne? I have hired James Martin Davis as my attorney because I heard he was the best.

Just wondering if anyone can help me with what they went through with the courts or friends or family did. I know what I could be facing .... Just looking for more specific cases
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2016, 03:44 AM
Je ne regrette rien
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,445 Times in 740 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk! Sorry for what you are going through - good for you though for seeking help and treatment for your problem; I hope things will improve and you'll get the help you need. I am not able to answer your legal questions but hopefully someone more knowledgeable will comment soon. Good luck to you and thank you for joining us!
Old 11-20-2016, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abazaba007 View Post
Help .... I relapsed and got my 2nd aggravated DUI (the first was 7 years ago in Sarpy county) .... This one was in Omaha ..... Clearly I have a problem .... Working through that with treatment.

Has anyone here or know anyone that has gone to court for a 2nd DUI in ne? I have hired James Martin Davis as my attorney because I heard he was the best.

Just wondering if anyone can help me with what they went through with the courts or friends or family did. I know what I could be facing .... Just looking for more specific cases
---------------------
I cant help ya ,but I do feel ya. Im waiting to go to my 3rd ormore DWI trial.Texas