Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Member Introductions & Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Member Introductions & Lounge Please post your introduction here if you are involved with the Missouri prison & criminal justice system, and join in non-prison related conversations with other people from your state.

Old 12-09-2016, 01:14 PM

Default Hey There From SW Missouri

Well, my man isn't sentenced yet, but when he is he'll be in for ten years or more. Ten would be a miracle. Right now he's in the county jail awaiting trial, which his attorney will probably put off for as long as possible.

We're in the process of doing what we need to to get married. They gave him his paperwork yesterday, so I'll be able to get the license soon!

His case is fairly high profile so I'm nervous about saying too much, even here... But I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! Please, call me Church.

How is everyone?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2016, 02:50 PM

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find the help and support you need.