Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC Topics & discussion related to probation, parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC in Mississippi. All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Mississippi should be posted here.

Old 12-28-2016, 05:03 AM
Griever11

Default ERS info , what to expect

Hay guys, I know its probably been asked before, but time is limited on the net.

1. my son is getting very close to ERS in Mississippi, well kind of expect it any day now, due to the paperwork he has signed. (its been 11 long years, ) and I think I am soooooooooo ready. If yall can point out some links to help me know what to expect, it would be sooooooo great.

2. How long before the PO contacts me and what should I expect them to ask me or look for in the initial visit to my house? NO, his charges were not sexually related. Aggravated assault and some sort of drug charge, No the victim does not live in this state.

3. do they search just his room or the whole house and property. if so, they might be there a while. ALL guns were removed years ago. there might be a stray bullet laying around due to a family background of deer hunting,, the X did not take all his stuff. I have searched and hopefully removed it all.
4. What are expectations for getting a job right away or meeting up with PO? it might take time to get him a car etc. Does he get to just relax and be home for a bit?
For now, I only have the one vehicle and I have to be at work at 6-4:30) (4 days a week)
DANG why hasn't the PO called,
5. I did see a few people asking what to bring to pick up when released. He is at a private facility in Mississippi. I thought I had seen people in the past bring clothes from home.

Im sure i'll be asking more questions,,, im sitting on pins and needles waiting for a PO to call, I need this over, or rather start the next chapter.

thanx and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!