Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Illinois Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc

Old 01-12-2017, 08:17 AM

Angry Information on Shuttle services to Illinois Prisons

My post keeps getting deleted I just want information on all transportation services traveling to the prisons that are still in business any infomation would be helpful! I keep wasting my time contacting people that are no longer in business.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2017, 11:56 AM
NoSuGaRcOaTeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonsalve View Post
My post keeps getting deleted I just want information on all transportation services traveling to the prisons that are still in business any infomation would be helpful! I keep wasting my time contacting people that are no longer in business.
I just saw a thread YOU put up about a guy you were telling us you had an appointment with a service that takes people to rpisonns for visits. You said your appt is on the 16th of this month. You said he was flexible and nice and charged $80. per head for adults. You actually encouraged everyone to ride with him, what happened to him?.

This is a public forum,many different thoughts on any given subject. And I don't mince words, so don't get angry when I give you advice you don't​ want to hear or believe.

Last edited by Dobbie_Elf; 01-12-2017 at 11:59 AM..
Old 01-12-2017, 02:34 PM

He is still available but needs more people to ride with him in order to go ahead with the trip. I am keeping my options open and looking for more services.

He even said he would change the trip to the 23rd if nobody would book. He is recommended but still not enough people

Last edited by patchouli; 01-12-2017 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: Merged 2 consecutive posts
The Following User Says Thank You to amonsalve For This Useful Post:
patchouli (01-12-2017)