Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Georgia should be posted here.

Old 01-22-2017, 07:03 PM

Default FINALLY!!!! A TPM!! Now what about PIC month

I'm so extremely happy and relieved to say that after all this waiting and anticipation my fiancé finally has a TPM month of October 2017. My question now is when do they apply his PIC points and where do I go to see when they are applied. He has 6 points so this could potentially bring him to March or April of this year. I keep seeing a lot of people say that the tpm was moved to the PIC month but I don't know if it changes on the site where you check the TPM or if I need to actually call to find out. Any information is greatly appreciated
The Following User Says Thank You to Jleighcam1001 For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (01-23-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2017, 09:52 AM

I would call the Dept of Pardons & Parole to get an answer. I have found them helpful when I called to ask questions. They might be slow to update the site. He could also ask his caseworker to see if their system shows a new date. My son has said that getting info from caseworkers isn't always easy so you might want to call the P&P yourself.

That would be wonderful if he gets released in the next couple of months. Keeping fingers crossed that you hear good news.