Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Prison Visitation
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Prison Visitation All information & questions related to visitation in all Ohio facilities should be posted here.

Old 01-06-2017, 07:25 PM

Default Where do I send the visit application? How do I set up a visit?

My boyfriend is in CRC right now he said that I was approved for his visiting list well I haven't got to see him yet anyways how do you go abouts setting up a visit and how long does it take to get a visit also if I'm right it says you need to fill out a visiting application before you can set up anything is that Right? I know here next week he should be going to his prison base I no it let me send him money to his trust it went right throw and he is allowed to call me so how does all this work? Also what all do I need when I do see him he said he filled out a appreciate but didn't put my middle name on it but my I'd has my middle initial is that a problem I hope someone can help me
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2017, 07:37 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 26,496 Times in 12,412 Posts

Here is Ohio's DOC page for Correctional Reception Center:

http://www.drc.ohio.gov/crc

There is visit info on the link above
Old 01-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth1984 View Post
My boyfriend is in CRC right now he said that I was approved for his visiting list well I haven't got to see him yet anyways how do you go abouts setting up a visit and how long does it take to get a visit also if I'm right it says you need to fill out a visiting application before you can set up anything is that Right? I know here next week he should be going to his prison base I no it let me send him money to his trust it went right throw and he is allowed to call me so how does all this work? Also what all do I need when I do see him he said he filled out a appreciate but didn't put my middle name on it but my I'd has my middle initial is that a problem I hope someone can help me
Did you EVER signed a Visitation appllication. You have to fill out the paper, send to the prison, if you did that, than you get get on the Visitation list. That is the first Thing you have to do
Old 01-11-2017, 11:50 AM

Default Can someone help its about visit

My boyfriend is in CRC right now he done all his progress and stuff that he needed to do and CRC he is just waiting to be moved to his HomeBase well he said I am on his approved list and I am just his girlfriend I seen some old posts a girl friends cant visit someone when their in CRC well I called up to the prison and had to give them my name and his number and they said that I can come visit him on his visit date so does that mean I'm aloud to see him ? Also his mom said they told her she has to show proof that she is his mother but they didn't say nothin to me also I guess I am the first person on his list I don't know what that means
Old 01-21-2017, 02:04 PM

Default Where do i send my visiting applcation

my boyfriend CRC right now I'm getting ready to go to go to his home base he is going to north central Here in Ohio he has me on his visiting list at CRC to see him they said that I can see him even though I am his girlfriend is that correct? Anyways I didn't fill out an application or anything because it says some places he can give them your information that they got but he is getting ready to get moved does that mean I need to send in an application when he gets to the other place? And if so where do I send it to do I send it back to him?
Old 01-21-2017, 02:17 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 4,616 Times in 2,124 Posts

Hi there I have moved your post to Ohio visitation and I hope you get some answers here.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
Old 01-22-2017, 09:11 AM

I am taking a guess you have to fill in the visitation forms to be approved to visit or video visit with a LO in Ohio. You will probably need to fill in the forms and send them back to the dorm manager. Hopefully someone else can give you more certain answers from their experiences too.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:22 AM

Default About setting up a visit

My boyfriend is in north central right now that's where they sent him to my question is I know you have to call and set up a visitation well his mom is the one that takes me to see him with her when I call and set up a visit can I set her up with my? I know I can make a visit by sending them my email but how do I do that what do I put on it?
Old 02-07-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth1984 View Post
My boyfriend is in north central right now that's where they sent him to my question is I know you have to call and set up a visitation well his mom is the one that takes me to see him with her when I call and set up a visit can I set her up with my? I know I can make a visit by sending them my email but how do I do that what do I put on it?
I replied to your question in your other thread along with specifics for visiting this facility. If you email to request a visit you need his name and number, the date, and the names of all the visitors.