Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, halfway house, community service, etc in Nevada should be posted here.

Old 02-04-2017, 07:10 PM

Unhappy Waiting for release to halfway house? Need info on Freedom House

My boyfriend was supposed to be getting released to a halfway house but they still have him sitting in jail waiting for a bed which I feel is stupid. Could he wait on the outside? I just feel it's ridiculous if you're just sitting in there for 6 months waiting on a bed. Also any info on freedom house? Will he get a weekend pass? Will he have a curfew please help!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcgirl94 View Post
My boyfriend was supposed to be getting released to a halfway house but they still have him sitting in jail waiting for a bed which I feel is stupid. Could he wait on the outside? I just feel it's ridiculous if you're just sitting in there for 6 months waiting on a bed. Also any info on freedom house? Will he get a weekend pass? Will he have a curfew please help!
Hi, I also am curious as to how this works. My boyfriends Oaroke Hearing is coming up in May. To my understanding he goes to a Halfway House if granted. What happens here and what is expected of him? Is there any assistance he can receive to get back on track in the community since he will need to find a job etc? I'm trying to do as much as I can out here to make his transition much easier on him. Any help with this next phase would be greatly appreciated. Thank you