Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW HAMPSHIRE > New Hampshire Prison Visitation
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Hampshire Prison Visitation All information & questions related to visitation in all New Hampshire facilities should be posted here.

Old 02-07-2017, 04:52 AM
Donation Award 

Default Families of NH Inmates: How are the new visit rules going to affect you?

Please forward this to your loved ones in the NH State Correctional Facilities as it affects not only the inmates but their loved ones and families! This is from the Associated Press and they would like information from the inmates as to how this is going to affect them and their families. I received this from Chris Dornin who heads Citizens for Criminal Justice Reform. Let's get the word out! Please at least call or write....thanks!

"I am working on a story about a crackdown in NH prisons on things like hugging and kissing due to concerns about inmates using this to get drugs into prisons. Do you have some thoughts on that and would you have a way to get me any inmates who might want to comment on these measures?"

Mike Casey

Michael Casey
The Associated Press
2 Capital Plaza, Suite 400
Concord, NH 03301
Office: 603-224-3327
Cell: 917-543-3881
Fax: 603-226-0883
mcasey@ap.org or mcasey911@gmail.com
http://bigstory.ap.org/content/michael-casey
Want to send news tips, documents, etc. securely and confidentially to AP? https://securedrop.ap.org/
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2017, 07:26 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 23,537 Times in 12,256 Posts

Advisory for PTO Members Regarding Requests from Journalists & Members of the Media, and Students/Researchers:

PTO welcomes journalists and/or members of the media to learn and educate themselves about prisons, prisoners, and their loved ones, as well as students and researchers doing research on these subjects.

We will, occasionally, allow the media or students/researchers to request information and personal stories from our members. However, PTO does not endorse any journalist, member of the media, story/report, media outlet, student/researcher, or educational/research institution.

If you decide to communicate with a media representative or a researcher, then you assume all of the risks involved. PTO is in no way liable for the outcome of the story/report/paper. Communication with members of the media and students/researchers is completely voluntarily and PTO holds no responsibility for the consequences of that communication.

PTO does not screen or authenticate any person(s) claiming to be from the media or from an educational/research institution, nor does PTO authenticate their motivations for obtaining the information.

As always, the disclosure of personal information (either yours or someone that is incarcerated) may have some serious repercussions. PTO has no way of predicting how the media or any researcher will present your story or that of your loved one. Any relationship with the media or any researchers is to be entered into at your own risk.

If you receive an unsolicited email or private message from a person claiming to be from the media or researching information for an educational or research institution, report it to the PTO Administration immediately.

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
pmitch10 (02-08-2017)
Old 02-08-2017, 05:13 AM
Donation Award 

I hope enough NH people get to see this. I wrote to my son to get the word out.
The Following User Says Thank You to pmitch10 For This Useful Post:
patchouli (02-08-2017)