Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Information relating to the Colorado Department of Corrections. This includes info about Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail.

Old 02-14-2017, 11:02 PM

Question Question about Jpay and putting money on his account

Questions regarding JPAY. I am new to this. Fiance was just transfered to DRDC. I am trying to transfer money to him but it says "this offender cannot receive money transfers" I don't understand why though. Is it because he was just admitted into DRDC? Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2017, 09:58 PM

My son is in a different state but I wasn't allowed to put money on his account until I was "approved". I called his state's DOC & they told me how to mail a money order directly to DOC & have it posted for him. Have you tried calling Jpay & asking what the problem is?
Old 02-15-2017, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee84 View Post
Questions regarding JPAY. I am new to this. Fiance was just transfered to DRDC. I am trying to transfer money to him but it says "this offender cannot receive money transfers" I don't understand why though. Is it because he was just admitted into DRDC? Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you
Since he is new, it will take awhile for him to get in the system. Check again in a few days.

Old 02-22-2017, 08:56 PM
Donation Award 

I think you have to wait until he is in his regular facility. We made sure our loved one had money in county before he was moved to DRDC so it would transfer with him. Hang tight.