Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WEST VIRGINIA > West Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

West Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in West Virginia that do not fit into any other West Virginia sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:35 PM

Exclamation Sad to have loved ones inside, and a proud ex-con that earned her stripes!.

****** Please allow me to begin by saying; I pray you your family and your loved ones received bountiful blessings from Above, the of current situation be in your favor, and may you be sheltered from this storm by His Grace.
****** Hello all on this side of the metaphorical and literal bricks of justice. If anyone should understand ,* we should fully understand (those who don't should realize)* that just because the long arm of the law did not reach and detain us but have our loved ones , doesnot mean we free. As long as our loved ones are in, our hearts are as free as they are. I have loved ones in different jails around the United States.
As an individual who has been in and out of those revolving doors, understand what it's like to be a dependent and depended upon. A lot of times, even with first hand experience and knowledge of the system, I find myself baffled by the way the system works. I cannot believe I am just now becoming a member of this site. It could be a lifesaver for some. The information, correspondence, and networking the site provides is amazing. I commend you creator of this website whoever you are.**
****** Anyways I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself, and give credit to where credit is due here to this wonderful site. This time I am fortunate to be the one on this side of those bricks and not being detained by the long arm of the law. So I do have knowledge of how things work. I am proud to be a convict, to have earned my respect, and proudly display the stripes of my OG status. I live in West Virginia and call North Central Regional Jail my "home jail". If I can be a help to anyone I'm eager to do so.* The first hand knowledge that I have I know can be useful. Just know that I am very blunt realist, I call* it like I see it, and do not sugarcoat the truth. So if my insight is provided, it will not be what I think you want to hear, it will be made up of my objective opinion, first-hand experiences, and knowledge of the structure and workings of the law.
Now without rambling on any longer, I'm pleased to be a new member of this site.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EquinoxRenee For This Useful Post:
maytayah (02-17-2017), patchouli (02-16-2017), uniformed (02-16-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2017, 07:24 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 28,776 Times in 13,415 Posts

Hello & Welcome to PTO! Thank you for the offer to answer the questions of other member Member helping member.

If you'd like to know the backstory on PTO, you'll find it HERE.

I'm sorry you still have friends that are incarcerated, glad you aren't one of them
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
EquinoxRenee (02-17-2017)
Old 02-17-2017, 04:58 AM

��So I said to the hippy girl I said I said get back to ur hippy world and lay off the patchuli. ��
This song started playing in my mind soon as I saw ur username. Thank u for the warm welcome..
The Following User Says Thank You to EquinoxRenee For This Useful Post:
patchouli (02-17-2017)
Old 02-17-2017, 05:12 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 28,776 Times in 13,415 Posts

Good Morning! I'm not familiar with that tune The first tune that comes to mind that mentions patchouli is Al Stewart's Year of the Cat:

"She comes in incense and patchouli"
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
EquinoxRenee (02-17-2017)