Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > USP Victorville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

USP Victorville Topics and discussion specific to USP VIctorville in Adelanto, CA.

Old 11-02-2017, 08:29 AM

Default Can they receive books when they are in the shu at Victorville Med 1?

Hello all,
This is my first time here. My boyfriend has been in the shu for almost a month I tried sending books tru Amazon and Amazon said it was returned. Can they receive books when they are in the shu ??? He is in medium 1
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2017, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonseca12 View Post
Hello all,
This is my first time here. My boyfriend has been in the shu for almost a month I tried sending books tru Amazon and Amazon said it was returned. Can they receive books when they are in the shu ??? He is in medium 1

Mine is in the shu in Med. 2 and Ive had NO problem as of matter of fact im sending him 2 books a week but I use ABE Books, Thrifty Books and Amazon. Make sure that on the title it doesnt have any gang, drugs, tattoo & Sex on it. Because if they do they will reject it. Hope this helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to marrybelle For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (11-02-2017)