Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > USP Victorville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

USP Victorville Topics and discussion specific to USP VIctorville in Adelanto, CA.

Old 04-23-2018, 09:31 PM

Angry Anyone have any information on Victorville USP SHU? Conditions...ect

Does anyone have any information on VV USP SHU? Conditions...ect..
The Following User Says Thank You to Hurley123 For This Useful Post:
Lytebryte (05-02-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2018, 03:04 PM
The Wait Is Almost Over!.

Thumbs down The SHU!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley123 View Post
Does anyone have any information on VV USP SHU? Conditions...ect..

When you say the conditions of the SHU, please elaborate more? We all know it’s a hell hole.. But not sure if there’s a specific issue. About two months ago, my guy was in there. And he said there was a water leak coming from the shower head (I believe) and that was causing a bunch of gnats to fly around, and starting to create mold.. Which makes it inhabitable living arrangements. But of course the administration doesn’t really care... He also said that the mail is very slow as well. But I don’t have much more information then that. I hope this helps a little!.

God gives his toughest battles, to his strongest💪🏼 soldiers!. I'm loyal to the soil... And nobody can change that.. The wait is almost over, and I'm patiently waiting on Babe!. ⌛️ ❤️💯🤷🏽

Last edited by Lytebryte; 05-02-2018 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: Typo
The Following User Says Thank You to Lytebryte For This Useful Post:
Hurley123 (05-02-2018)
Old 05-02-2018, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lytebryte View Post
When you say the conditions of the SHU, please elaborate more? We all know itís a hell hole.. But not sure if thereís a specific issue. About two months ago, my guy was in there. And he said there was a water leak coming from the shower head (I believe) and that was causing a bunch of gnats to fly around, and starting to create mold.. Which makes it inhabitable living arrangements. But of course the administration doesnít really care... He also said that the mail is very slow as well. But I donít have much more information then that. I hope this helps a little!.
Yes...thank you, apparently they don't get much food either! That does not seem right...They are required to feed them a decent amount of food!! My guy is so hungry in there!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hurley123 For This Useful Post:
Lytebryte (05-08-2018)
Old 05-08-2018, 05:33 PM
The Wait Is Almost Over!.

Default Just awful!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley123 View Post
Yes...thank you, apparently they don't get much food either! That does not seem right...They are required to feed them a decent amount of food!! My guy is so hungry in there!!!
Yes, your right.. I believe they only give them three bagged meals. Which is very little compared to what they have been eating.. Plus my son can eat his bagged lunch on a field trip and come home starving and he is six years old. Shaking my head!.

In fact my guy lost about 10 lbs while in there and he was only there for two months. In addition he said that the mail coming is fast but the mail leaving is very slow and the COís that work in the SHU are complete a** h****! So donít even waste your time complaining about it because ainít nothing going to change. Not in the SHU for sure!.. So I just pray they make a decision and free him from that f***** up place inside that HELL HOLE!. I guess in there defense. Itís a MAX facility, so I guess their jobs are to make it a living hell... 🤷🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️ Sheesh! The best thing you can do for him is keep the mail coming and visit when possible. ;,(

God gives his toughest battles, to his strongest💪🏼 soldiers!. I'm loyal to the soil... And nobody can change that.. The wait is almost over, and I'm patiently waiting on Babe!. ⌛️ ❤️💯🤷🏽
The Following User Says Thank You to Lytebryte For This Useful Post:
Hurley123 (05-08-2018)
Old 05-16-2018, 05:52 PM

I'm trying to find information if Victorville med 2 is on lockdown. Anyone have info?