Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > Military Prison Talk & UCMJ
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Military Prison Talk & UCMJ This forum is dedicated to those who have a loved one in a military prison, or dealing with the military legal system (UCMJ).

Old 03-23-2018, 06:15 PM

Default Fiance in the Chesapeake Brig.

My fiancé has had a horrible time in the Navy. From being sexually assaulted in A-school and told she'd get in trouble for giving the assaulter a black eye to her Master Chief telling her to go ahead a get a Penis if she wanted to be a man. My fiancé has been through way to much since she joined last May (2017). There is a long back story but basically she was fucked into a Mast and then went UA for 21 days while in restrictions. She's now in the Chesapeake Brig and I have no idea what that means. Does that mean separation or that she has to endure the Navy even more? Does anyone know what the Brig is like or what she'll be doing or when I can actually talk to her?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2018, 05:27 PM

That basically means she is in military jail, still part of the military. She will be sentenced or court marshalled, and when it is all over she probably will dishonarbly discharged. More info is here: http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-np...isitation.aspx.