Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Colorado should be posted here.

Old 06-26-2019, 12:27 PM

Default Parole hearing @ Cheyenne Mountain Re-Entry (CMRC): What are his chances?

hello my husband's name is Jesse and I'm very concerned he has a 6-year sentence I'm being a special offender for drugs and weapons he did two years at Crowley County and he was released to Community Corrections still as a d o c inmate he got regrets two months after because we got caught having sex in my car and you got charged with two misdemeanors he took care of the charges in Arapahoe County here in Colorado and got time served he was sent to cmrc in Colorado Springs and he has completed most of his classes he has one more class that he has to take which I believe is MRT he hasn't had any write-ups or anything since his stay they're at cmrc or while he was in Arapahoe County what are his chances of getting out and coming home to me what can I do to help him
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2019, 01:01 PM

What's your question. I'm sure someone will be able to help.

Old 06-26-2019, 02:50 PM

I just want to know if somebody is had a similar situation to mine if they're going to send him back to his mrd which is in 3 years or if he's going to get parole for his first time I just meeting him out and I needed to come home I'm just freaking out because I have a feeling that he's not going to be able to come home even though he's done what he was supposed to be doing such as classes not getting write-ups please help me
Old 06-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 21,943 Times in 7,782 Posts

His hearing is tomorrow? Most you can do today is pray.

No amount of stressing is going to impact his parole chances. His behaviour, his charges, the commissioners bias, those are the things that increase his chances at parole. If he's doing what he's supposed to be doing and he presents well at the hearing, then it may go his way. Just breathe through the next 24hrs.