Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Fire Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Fire Camps Topics, Discussions and Information relating to California Fire Camps.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 08:37 AM
-----------------------
Donation Award 

Thanked 18,160 Times in 7,204 Posts
Default *~November CA Fire Camps Lounge~*

Happy November, Everyone!
Welcome to your Thanksgiving Chat Lounge

Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Account Closed

HELLO LADIES ANOTHER MONTH DOWN ANOTHER MONTH CLOSER TO COMING HOME,HAVE A BLESSED NOVEMEBER
Old 11-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Donation Award 

Default One month closer to our loved ones!

Above the Clouds the Sun is Always Shining!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anniko For This Useful Post:
Enchanted Wolf (11-03-2009), GMAC98 (11-03-2009), Shari (11-03-2009)
Old 11-02-2009, 06:59 PM
~~Get On My Level~~

Hello PTO Members just checking in with everyone.....

Wishing Everyone a Happy & Safe November

Time to Celebrate Veterans Day,Thanksgiving Day a great time to share with
Family& Friends & The One You Love....

~~Change Is The End Result Of All True Learning~~
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delicious1 For This Useful Post:
Anniko (11-03-2009), Enchanted Wolf (11-03-2009), lynnetta (11-03-2009), pilgrim shadow (11-03-2009)
Old 11-03-2009, 03:39 AM
Account Closed

just stopping bye to say hello
Old 11-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Donation Award 

Default have a wonderful day :)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anniko For This Useful Post:
Enchanted Wolf (11-03-2009), pilgrim shadow (11-03-2009)
Old 11-03-2009, 10:27 PM
te quiero siempre

I hope I am not being to BOLD Anniko... but has your Man's release date stayed the same?? I hope so... I personally, am so frustrated by the CDCR... nothing recently, just in general by things said and done in the past....

We are holding on... every week it seems we are having an "Issue" come up between us... and he asks me... "Do you want to leave me?" and I answer, "NO!! I want you home NOW!!" and I ask him, "Do you want to leave me?" and he says "NO!!!"... who would think there is STRESS in counting down to your release day??? But then again, I think back to High School... and when did all the DRAMA start??? In May.... a few weeks before graduation...

Humans are silly creatures.......
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings of eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
Old 11-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Donation Award 

I asked him the same question : wooow he got all stressed out "sure it is the same, why would you even think that is not?!" He told me he got a paper that has the same release day and everything stronlgy indicates that I will have him home the same afternoon I am SO very excited, but also very nervous
I know what you mean about "issues" I have to watch how I say something, otherwise he missunderstands it right away, and he's very-very short tempered since he's at centinela I know he's extremely stressed due to everything that happened the past month, so I'm not complaining at all . . . just want him home safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted Wolf View Post
I hope I am not being to BOLD Anniko... but has your Man's release date stayed the same?? I hope so... I personally, am so frustrated by the CDCR... nothing recently, just in general by things said and done in the past....

We are holding on... every week it seems we are having an "Issue" come up between us... and he asks me... "Do you want to leave me?" and I answer, "NO!! I want you home NOW!!" and I ask him, "Do you want to leave me?" and he says "NO!!!"... who would think there is STRESS in counting down to your release day??? But then again, I think back to High School... and when did all the DRAMA start??? In May.... a few weeks before graduation...

Humans are silly creatures.......

Old 11-04-2009, 06:47 PM
te quiero siempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniko View Post
I asked him the same question : wooow he got all stressed out "sure it is the same, why would you even think that is not?!" He told me he got a paper that has the same release day and everything stronlgy indicates that I will have him home the same afternoon I am SO very excited, but also very nervous
I know what you mean about "issues" I have to watch how I say something, otherwise he missunderstands it right away, and he's very-very short tempered since he's at centinela I know he's extremely stressed due to everything that happened the past month, so I'm not complaining at all . . . just want him home safe
I'm SO HAPPY for you that the release date has stayed the same!! One small bit of good news amid all the turmoil!!

It seems our recent calls have been turned into 40 questions about what I meant by whatever we talked about the night before.... they leave me scratching my head and going "Huh?" We will talk about it and I figure it's all straightened out and the next night he's stressing again....sigh...

I guess I'm just relieved to hear I'm not the only one...
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings of eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
Old 11-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Account Closed

JUST STOPPING TO SAY HELLO
Old 11-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Banned

Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,968 Posts

Enchanted C and I went thru exactly the samething when he was close to his release date. I think it is just the stress the guys are feeling about getting out. They worry about everything that they did not really have to think about the past years that they were at camp.

We are actually now going thru the same thing as his release date from parole comes near. He was again told yesterday that he is off parole on the 27th, but that is it. He is like it can not be that easy can it. But every question he asked his PO she would answer yes you are free as of the 27th, yes you can move to NY the end of the year, yes you can make payments on the restitution that is still owed and it will not effect you being released from parole. Yet he is still totally stressed out and asking the same questions over and over again. LOL
Old 11-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Donation Award 

Default Have a blessed day Ladies!

Shaa: I'm SO very happy for You and C!!! finally together for real
Enchanted: That's what we do also every time he calls, going over the same thing over-and-over . . . but it's ok, I try to calm him down as much as I can. It's a BIG change from the "freedom" of the firecamp!!! he lost 15-20 pounds since he's at CEN (and he was never fat!). I assured him I don't care, he'll be eating home-made food very soon. He barelly waits to cook for me again, he's a great cook

Old 11-05-2009, 06:21 PM
te quiero siempre

Sitting and thinking about My Man's release day... and he has been so specific on what he wants for jeans, shoes, shirt, undershirt, etc.etc. .... and it made me wonder... what happens if they don't have anyone on the outside, family and friends have long since disappeared... what do they do for Dress Out clothes?? Does the camp or prison keep some handy in case of this?
Old 11-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Banned

If they have money on account they have to buy it, I do not knwo what they do if they do not have any money. I know that when my late fiance was in San Quentin a buddy of his was getting out but had no family to send dress outs. The guys in there came up with some sweats and shoes for him and i bought him a t shirt in my guys quartely.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:25 PM
te quiero siempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaa View Post
If they have money on account they have to buy it, I do not knwo what they do if they do not have any money. I know that when my late fiance was in San Quentin a buddy of his was getting out but had no family to send dress outs. The guys in there came up with some sweats and shoes for him and i bought him a t shirt in my guys quartely.
Aww...that other men helped him out.... that's sweet!....

Old 11-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Account Closed

Old 11-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Donation Award 

Default Have a pleasant week Ladies!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anniko For This Useful Post:
Enchanted Wolf (11-09-2009), Hiswifey1 (11-09-2009), pilgrim shadow (11-09-2009)
Old 11-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Lady Mörder

I think is inevitable for them not to stress when they are ready to be released. My husband goes through his ups and downs now that he has less than 6 months to go. One day he is super excited and the next he is in a crappy mood because he wants to be out already. I guess the best we can do is just say, "It's going to be all right!!! Just relax!" lol
Old 11-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Banned

Enchanted and Anniko how are you gals doing? You two are getting close there. Just remember there is going to be stress on both sides. You and them. Do you gals remember how I was last year at this time before I got on that plane to fly out there to get C. I can not tell you how many times I called Tam and told her I have decided not to go out there cause he was being a fart on the phone cause he was so stressed. She would tell me to shut up and quit it. I am feeling the same thing you gals are right now. Yea I know that C has been out for awhile but he will be moving here in less than two months and he is stressed about it and I am also. It feels like he is just getting out all over again, and since we have not seen each other since Feb. I am getting the same butterflies I had last year.

The three of us can stress together and help each other. Lets make a pact now to help each other, if not I might just have to go back to smoking to deal with my stress. LOL
Old 11-11-2009, 05:33 PM
te quiero siempre

Thanks Shaa... you made me laugh and that is just what I need right now...

I've taken a vow to myself, and my Man (but I'm not telling him ) that I will just agree to whatever he says... I will not say anything opposite to whatever he says... smile and nod boys, just smile and nod... ....

"I can not tell you how many times I called Tam and told her I have decided not to go out there cause he was being a fart on the phone cause he was so stressed. She would tell me to shut up and quit it."

I Love that!!!

It used to be if I was stressed, he would calm me down, or if he was stressed I would calm him down... now we're BOTH stressed and it leads to these flare-ups that get us no where...

So I took the time yesterday, and made him a card...using alot of love quotes off the internet... put my favorite on the front and then a bunch inside... and sent it off to him...I'm just going to try my hardest to focus on only the good and just pretend for now that everything will work out for the good of our relationship...
Old 11-12-2009, 12:20 PM

I was thinking and wondering if today out come in California court to reduce inmates it will affect our guys in camp? I know some get 35% but they have been through classes and training. Maybe not the rehab classes that they see fit but they are put through physical pain every day. They are not sitting around doing nothing.
I went to visit for the first time at a camp the guys were all busy doing something but it was nice not being watched like a hawk.
I guess it’s a waiting game today!
Old 11-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Banned

Well gals I am offically doing my countdown now. I bought the guys their airline tickets last night. They will be leaving CA in 46 days (here in 47). They are leaving on the redeye on Dec. 29th and will be here bright and early on Dec. 30th. I get my wish coming true of rining in the New Year with C and the boys.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Donation Award 

Shaa: I am extremely happy for You and C! Spending New Yaers Eve together as a family . . . Yeepeeee!!!!
and please: no smoking! better call me before you decide to light up I will explain how very bad smoking is

The Following User Says Thank You to Anniko For This Useful Post:
Shari (11-17-2009)
Old 11-16-2009, 11:41 PM
te quiero siempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniko View Post
Shaa: I am extremely happy for You and C! Spending New Yaers Eve together as a family . . . Yeepeeee!!!!
and please: no smoking! better call me before you decide to light up I will explain how very bad smoking is
Anniko... hmmm... I'm thinking YOU and your Man are goin' be SMOKIN' in just over a week...
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchanted Wolf For This Useful Post:
Anniko (11-17-2009)
Old 11-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Donation Award 

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to all the fire camp ladies! I am watching the countdowns and I just want to say how happy I am for all of you who have loved ones coming home soon. I know Anniko only has a week! In time for Thanksgiving.And shaa will have a wonderful New Year and Miss Faust and Enchanted are not far behind that. I hope everyone has a wonderful homecoming with their loved ones. And for those of us who still have a ways to go, cherish each letter, phone call and visit. They will be home soon.

Last edited by pilgrim shadow; 11-17-2009 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: spelling
Closed Thread