Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Fire Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Fire Camps Topics, Discussions and Information relating to California Fire Camps.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Donation Award 

Default Let's Share a Smile Today:

Above the Clouds the Sun is Always Shining!

The Following User Says Thank You to Anniko For This Useful Post:
Hiswifey1 (11-17-2009)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2009, 11:14 AM
Banned

Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,968 Posts

Anniko that is a great post you did. It really made me laugh.

Anniko you are almost with W. I hope things are going good with him and that they wor out the way you two want. After that it will be my turn to be with C and then Enchanted it is your turn to be with your guy.

Everyone just keep your heads up and take every day one day at a time and everything will work out the way it is suppose to. Yes there will be bumps on the road along the way but they will all work out.

Last edited by Shari; 11-17-2009 at 11:15 AM..
Old 11-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Donation Award 

Shaa: We are still going thru a LOT of stress - W was moved yesterday from Centinela, as far as I know he's taken to Lancaster (something to do with Los Angeles jurisdiction, officer picking him up from there then releasing him to me). I'm extremely nervous bc of his dressout clothes I still have to make lots of calls to find out where he is so I can send them out EXPRESS so he has them next Tuesday . Can't sleep, I'm a nervous wreck, and he is also waaay overstressed wasn't able to calm him down at all lately

Old 11-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Donation Award 

Default :(

WOW ! thats all i can say now. I just called lancater to find out W's address so I send his clothes. R&R informed me it's not his job to tell me, I should find out on my own?! he said he has not means to find out, and he would not give me such information?! I do not get this at all! someone must have a terrible day over there

Old 11-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Donation Award 

Ok, W called me I am SO very happy now! he gave me the address to send his clothes He said he heard everything the officer was telling me . . .he was standing right next to him It's ok, I don't care how bad he (CO) made me feel, cause W will be home in a week!!!!! and that's all that matters

Old 11-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Banned

Anniko that is great. I am so happy W will be with you next week. Also that they will release him to you. I will try to give you a call before then and see how you are doing. Just sit back and take a deap breath things are working out for you.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:13 PM
te quiero siempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniko View Post
Ok, W called me I am SO very happy now! he gave me the address to send his clothes He said he heard everything the officer was telling me . . .he was standing right next to him It's ok, I don't care how bad he (CO) made me feel, cause W will be home in a week!!!!! and that's all that matters
WOW!!! That is some wild and wacky roller coaster you and your man are on!!!! Just hold on tight and next week you can close yourselves up in your house for awhile and escape the world!!

My "plan" of only thinking about the good... and not disagreeing with him on any subject has been working well!!! Our "stormy seas" has calmed down and we are back to enjoying each others company again....
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings of eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchanted Wolf For This Useful Post:
Anniko (11-18-2009)
Old 11-18-2009, 11:08 AM

I spoke with my guy yesterday he seen his counselor in the morning and he gave him a new release date and told him when he comes back he will know if PFT will be considered as credited class for 6 weeks less. So let’s keep our fingers crossed that this is one of the classes. He did tell him that theirs no classes or programs yet set for early release and he will know 1st of the year. Our loved ones may be coming home earlier than we thought.
I know we are on a roller coaster ride on this subjected but that did bring a smile to my face. He may be home this April!!
Old 11-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Donation Award 

Shaa, Enchanted: Thanks a LOT!
I finally sent his clothes, post office guy assured me the pack will be there in lancatser by friday ! so I'm all smiles today. He sounded much calmer today, finally since his move from the camp I wasn't able to make him smile until today . . .
Shaa: His officer is picking him up from Lancaster, then he goes to his office to sign some papaers and then I can pick him up. SO, as far I see this: suspense till the last second!!! The important thing is that he will be released the same day for good !

Old 11-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Donation Award 

Default Happiness is around the corner ;)

Yay! I just got the call assuring me that I personally can pick him up from his officer at 5 pm on the 24th

Old 11-18-2009, 08:55 PM

Wow Anniko! Congratulations. The 24th is right around the corner.

Love is
learning to trust
The Following User Says Thank You to GMAC98 For This Useful Post:
Anniko (11-19-2009)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:53 AM
te quiero siempre

Quote:
Yay! I just got the call assuring me that I personally can pick him up from his officer at 5 pm on the 24th
This is a WONDERFUL blessing for you and your family right before Thanksgiving... I hope you all hold each other close and enjoy this new beginning in your lives....

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings of eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
Anniko (11-24-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 11:55 PM
te quiero siempre

What is Love? From the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin:

"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
-St. Augustine

Anniko.... where are you??? Seriously... can you really be sleeping??? I'd lay odds you are pacing and trying to remember everything you wanted to get ready for your Man's homecoming.... Girl, I wish you the best of everything tomorrow...may the time until you are in each others arms pass as quickly as the wind......
Anniko (11-24-2009)
Old 11-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Donation Award 

Default Thank you all!!!

Thank You Ladies for everything
Sorry didn't really have time to be around the computer lately, running around like a crazy chicken, making sure I finish everything at work so I can leave , making sure the house is spotless . . . and then making sure again and again that everything is just . . . right
and finally, our little family will be whole again today at 5 pm

Old 11-24-2009, 11:53 AM

WOW today is the day Anniko! I'm so happy for you and I hope and pray everything goes smoothly. Please keep us up to date on everthing OUTSIDE the bedroom
Anniko (11-24-2009)
Old 11-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Donation Award 

Socalchick: Your day is very fastly aproaching as well

I'm all fired up righ now, checking the time every 5 minutes waiting for "the" call saying that it's ok sooner then 5 pm

Old 11-24-2009, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Socalchick: Your day is very fastly aproaching as well

I'm all fired up righ now, checking the time every 5 minutes waiting for "the" call saying that it's ok sooner then 5 pm
YEAH ANNIKO! He is finally home! right? I hope all went as planned
Old 11-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Banned

I heard from Anniko last night and she was on cloud 9. She had W with her and they were doing great.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:03 AM
Banned

Hi all, I hope all had a great Thanksgiving. We know Anniko did with her guy home with here this year.

Well as of yesterday C is offically off parole and a free guy. No more CDCr in our lifes. One more month and we will be together.

Well another year is almost over and that means everyeone is getting closer and closer to having their guys home.

Have a great weekend all and becareful if you are going to risk it going shopping this weekend for all those sales. LOL
Old 11-28-2009, 11:24 PM
te quiero siempre

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaa View Post
Hi all, I hope all had a great Thanksgiving. We know Anniko did with her guy home with here this year.

Well as of yesterday C is offically off parole and a free guy. No more CDCr in our lifes. One more month and we will be together.

Well another year is almost over and that means everyeone is getting closer and closer to having their guys home.

Have a great weekend all and becareful if you are going to risk it going shopping this weekend for all those sales. LOL
Well Shaa... anothor Milestone passed... another chapter finished... I wish you only the best of times to come...

My Man and I have just barely 2 months left... December should pass fast... but i see January holding its breath until it turns blue.... and then it will FINALLY be over and let February come in... until then, I feel like I am living in the the Twilight Zone... and for those of you under the age of 30...this show has NOTHING to do with cute Vampires... this was a black and white TV show that dealt with fantasy meeting reality meeting science fiction... Example: time for my Man is passing fast.. he has an in camp job now and brags how he has plenty of time to work out, he is lookin' good, better than he EVER has... and has time for a nap every afternoon.... wtf???

I on the other hand, feel every ONE of my years... have wrinkles in places people have NEVER mentioned I would get wrinkles in.... I'm stressing every moment, every minute, every everything!!!!! If I would get time for a nap, I would think I had died.... February seems a year away....
Old 11-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Banned

I remember excatly how you are feeling Enchanted. We all go thru that as the time gets closer for our guys getting home. Isnt it great that they have all this free time on their hands, not!!!! At least when C had the in camp job it was still fire season so he was still really busy and did not have free time on his hands. But beleive me I know what you are talking about. He has the free time now and is driving me and his boys crazy with his stress of the move. Just wait you will be living that real soon also probably more towards the end of Jan.

I am just going crazy trying to get the extra bedroom ready for the boys. It kind of turned into a storahge room and I planned on taking all weekend to clean it out, but that did not happen cause I did not plan on getting sick also. Now I get to do it after work every day. I bought some paint and I want to start painting as soon as I can, and I still need to buy them a bed to sleep in. All this has to be done by Dec. 30th. LOL
Old 11-29-2009, 02:18 PM

Shaa and Enchanted,
All of this sounds stressful but exciting at the same time. Take it one day at a time and before you realize it you will be together with your loved ones.

Love is
learning to trust
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMAC98 For This Useful Post:
Enchanted Wolf (11-29-2009), Shari (11-29-2009)
Old 11-29-2009, 02:51 PM
te quiero siempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaa View Post
I remember excatly how you are feeling Enchanted. We all go thru that as the time gets closer for our guys getting home. Isnt it great that they have all this free time on their hands, not!!!! At least when C had the in camp job it was still fire season so he was still really busy and did not have free time on his hands. But beleive me I know what you are talking about. He has the free time now and is driving me and his boys crazy with his stress of the move. Just wait you will be living that real soon also probably more towards the end of Jan.

I am just going crazy trying to get the extra bedroom ready for the boys. It kind of turned into a storahge room and I planned on taking all weekend to clean it out, but that did not happen cause I did not plan on getting sick also. Now I get to do it after work every day. I bought some paint and I want to start painting as soon as I can, and I still need to buy them a bed to sleep in. All this has to be done by Dec. 30th. LOL
Shaa... that is too bad that you were ill over the nice long weekend off... its one thing to take free time and go and do something for yourself and its another laying on the couch all weekend with your head spinning in opposition to your rolling stomach!

I am sure you'll get that bedroom done in the next 30 days...most people work well under stress and time limits....though.. the month of DECEMBER is another issue... everybody is running around like crazy, there are parties and get-togethers and the atmosphere around work changes... all in anticipation of the Holidays... actually with this past Thursday all the craziness has started... and before we all know it, its going to be January.

I know I complain about the dragging time, but I just miss him soooooooo much and phone calls and letters only make the yearning stronger....
Old 11-29-2009, 03:11 PM
te quiero siempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAC98 View Post
Shaa and Enchanted,
All of this sounds stressful but exciting at the same time. Take it one day at a time and before you realize it you will be together with your loved ones.
GMAC... it IS stressful and exciting!!

When he and I sit and talk about what were going to do first, where we want to go, it gives you this absolutely natural high... even getting his clothes ready to be shipped out... it gives me a really warm feeling to hold his shirt and just know he'll be in it soon...

but then day to day stuff interrupts into the wonderful daydreams of our future and it can leave me down and depressed... and those are the moments I hate... when you sense your life is in a holding pattern until they are free...

I try to keep busy, attend family get-togethers, going window shopping for fun, reading a book etc.... but there is just this missing piece the whole time and its where he is suppose to be... to hold my hand, to laugh over the goofy stuff I see, to cry on his shoulder when the world drags me down... and phone calls and letters, with their time limits and space contrants, just don't get to the heart of the needing him here with me....

But he always reminds me, look at how far we have come... the time we have left is nothing in comparison... our wait will soon be over...
Old 11-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Donation Award 

Default :)

Hello Ladies!
Just letting you all know that we are doing great He's home, and smiling and holding my hand all the time finally

Will try to get to a computer from time to time (I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks )

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anniko For This Useful Post:
Enchanted Wolf (11-30-2009), Shari (12-01-2009), socalchick (11-30-2009)
Closed Thread