Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Fire Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Fire Camps Topics, Discussions and Information relating to California Fire Camps.

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Banned

Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,968 Posts

HI all. I hope everyone had a great Chirstmas. Anniko I know yours must of been the best ever cause you got to be with W for it. Enchanted you will be getting a late present i about a month or so when your guy is with you. To everyone else your time will come. This year is almost over and that means you are getting closer to being with your loved one.

Well C got the best present he could of asked for. He got his discharge card in the mail yesterday. He texted me a copy of it. LOL He is a real free man, no more CDC.

Only two more days and he will be on that plane, sure hope they dont have it to hard going thru security with all that is going on. Man I am nervous. But if you gals want a good laugh listen to this. I was painting the room the boys will be going in yesterday and I stepped backwards off the step ladder and knocked over the can of paint. I spilled like half the can onto the carpet. Good thing I was planning on ripping up the carpet today. I had to use the paint from the floor I would not of had enough to finish the room. LOL My mom went and got my cell phone and called C and made him tell me to stop painting and wait until he got here. I of course did not listen and finally finished the room. I hope that give you all a good laugh cause looking back now it is funny. LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,921 Times in 1,026 Posts

Shaa, that is a funny story! I'm so happy for you C and the boys you have been waiting for this moment for a long time and it's finally almost here.

Anniko,good to see you girl and I'm glad all is well with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Imani For This Useful Post:
Shari (12-27-2009)
Old 12-27-2009, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted Wolf View Post
SocialChick... you are sooooo close.... just mere days away.... keep us updated!!!! Remember, for those of us not yet there, its like a little taste of what it will be like....
Thanks! He is now home and doing well. He was only gone for 14 months but he still had some adjusting to do God I missed him so much! Its so nice to have him back. Now we kinda need to start all over again, job, car, parole but it will all work out for the best. Your time is coming too
Enchanted Wolf (12-29-2009)
Old 12-27-2009, 11:01 PM
Banned

Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,968 Posts

Congrads socalchick. I hope everything goes smoothly with you two. Parole it not that hard as long as he does what they ask of him and stays away from what got him into trouble in the first place. From what I have seen the guys who get out of camp seem to do pretty well on parole so I am sure you two will have no problems. Just remember we are always here for you even if he is home if you ever need to talk.
Closed Thread