Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:04 AM

Default Phone and commissary privileges revoked????

His phone and commissary privileges were revoked because he was arguing with a CO... for 45 days!!!!!!!!!!! does that sound legit or does it sound like BS to you like it sounds to me. I told him i was gonna visit around his b day, his b day is in 40 days....it was like a 3 day period from the time the incident happened and they were to start this period. However on the day they were to start it he called me... Am i trippin???
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,378 Times in 4,637 Posts

Are you asking if the BOP can do this - or are you wondering if your inmate is telling you the truth?? It's not real clear from your post. If you are wondering if he's being truthful with you, you can always ask him to mail you a copy of the paperwork regarding the disiplinary violation and sanction. That said, if you are having a trust issue, it's time for some communication between you. Z.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:30 PM
i'll always be his baby

umm...could be that he was just testing the phones to see whether his calls could still go through? i guess you will find out what's up if he calls you again!

...true love is worth the wait & all it takes...
Old 02-27-2008, 06:39 PM

My Husband Phone Priviliges Were Revoked For 9 Months And Commisary Revoked For 90 Days For Abusing Phone Privilges By Buying Other Peoples Minutes. It's Bo Bullshit. He Also Lost 34 Days Good Time
Old 04-11-2008, 03:29 PM

I know what you are mean about losing the phone. My baby called me on another inmates line because he was worried about me. I had driven 11 hours to see him just to be turned around on a false positive. He was worried about me and knew that i was livid. Anyways, they pulled him in and talked to him about it and then said he was gonna have to go a court or something like that. Anyways my point is that until he went before the court people he could still call me. It took like a month for them to get him in for the hearing. That may be what happened. Not sure, just a thought!
Old 04-12-2008, 11:33 AM

Unless he is pulled into his counselor's office the day it happened, there is a few days before the punishment goes into effect. I know because my son was punished at one time, but he was sent to the "hole".
I wish the best for you both! Some CO's are really good & some instigate in order to get someone in trouble. Just sorry you are having to deal with this!