Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Connecticut should be posted here.

Old 10-27-2014, 01:17 PM

Default Please help my husband is loosing his mind..

Hi all my hubby is in Osborn serving 18 mths for driving under suspension been gone 11 mths. Lately whenever I leave the house. Even to just visit friends he gets very jealous! It's so bad he's thinking I'm cheating and I'm not! He's now telling me he's not coming back! He's told me there is a program that helps him get an apartment and pay it for 6 months! He's going crazy! I want my hubby back! Is there anyway I can speak to his counselor ? I'm desperate
Old 10-27-2014, 03:09 PM
Spook's Lazy Butt

this is normal, i just think hes afraid of losing you and doesn't want to lose you thats why hes acting this way, my guy does and we fight bout other people and i fight with him about other girls, we just kinda make it up in our own minds. and its the other people in there talking to him maybe and telling him their situations and what happen and how they wives left them, just stay strong write him show him a lot of support

Old 10-27-2014, 03:12 PM

I hope that's it. But he's told me he's not calling and to stop putting money on his commissary. I'm so heartbroken I can't stand it
Old 10-28-2014, 12:41 PM

Thanked 3,303 Times in 1,682 Posts

I would stop putting money on his commissary, since he's asked. You can't force someone to want to be with you. He can go where he wants to go. What is his reason? There has to be more going on then you mention. If the jealousy thing just popped up-makes me think he's feeling guilty and projecting his behavior on you-perhaps he's the one who is cheating. You need to talk to him.
The Following User Says Thank You to thatwiz For This Useful Post:
xolady (10-29-2014)
Old 10-29-2014, 04:51 PM

Thanked 3,966 Times in 2,126 Posts

Oh hell I wish my husband would say stop sending money!!!LOL Maybe he is getting crazy stop sending money as per his request. Worry when he gets out.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:15 AM

hi everyone. things are getting better. he's just missing home. we had a long talk. i didnt talk to him for over a week and that made him see im not doing anything. thanks for the advice
xolady (11-20-2014)