Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Connecticut should be posted here.

Old 07-03-2016, 10:20 PM

Default Probation Good Time?

Hello,

I've done numerous searches trying to figure out how exactly Probation good time works in Connecticut. I had my probation transferred out of the state and my Probation Officer kept mentioning that I should look into how to get off Probation early. The information I have been able to find seems to state that I should do at least 50% of my sentence, but I don't know if any charges are restricted from getting Probation good time. Any of you know any of this information?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2016, 10:28 PM

Thanked 3,956 Times in 2,121 Posts

I think its a state to state think your probation officer should know. I know in Florida if you pay all fines and costs at the 50% of completed time you can go back to court and get off probation. But only if all has been good w/paying fines restitution and completing all requirements. I hope the same applies where you are.
Old 07-04-2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xolady View Post
I think its a state to state think your probation officer should know. I know in Florida if you pay all fines and costs at the 50% of completed time you can go back to court and get off probation. But only if all has been good w/paying fines restitution and completing all requirements. I hope the same applies where you are.
Yes, I know it is state to state. I don't have a CT Probation Officer. As I've stated, I had my probation transferred to a different state than Connecticut. I do not like having phone conversations with strangers, it's very upsetting, so I'm trying to find out if there is someone out there that knows before I put myself through that.

Last edited by MTheAHaterD; 07-04-2016 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Add more to my sentences.