Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Connecticut should be posted here.

Old 10-21-2016, 08:12 PM

Default Trying to help him get the DUI Home Confinement

Hello, my boyfriend is in Osborn Correctional for a mandatory DUI sentence for a year. I'm trying to help him get the DUI Home Confinement. He is supposed to be offered the tier 4 program. Is there any hope, help or ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2016, 07:54 AM
Je ne regrette rien
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,504 Times in 754 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk - I am sorry I am unable to help you with your questions, but hopefully someone will respond soon with advice. Thank you for joining us!
Old 10-23-2016, 11:47 AM

Default There is hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimandDoreen View Post
Hello, my boyfriend is in Osborn Correctional for a mandatory DUI sentence for a year. I'm trying to help him get the DUI Home Confinement. He is supposed to be offered the tier 4 program. Is there any hope, help or ideas?
Hi there. I am currently on Home Confinement in CT for a DUI. There is hope. The program inside as actually pretty good. Of course like all rehab programs it is what the participant makes of it. Are you sure about the tier 4 program? How do you know tier 4 and not Tier 2? Feel free to email me directly and I would be happy to walk you through the program. Be strong!
Old 10-23-2016, 08:54 PM

Default DUI

Hello there, thank you for your reply. They offered him the tier 4 program because it is his 3rd DUI I think. Please check your pm's.