Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Kentucky Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc

Old 03-23-2019, 04:42 PM

Default JPAY videograms issue?

Hey all,
So I have been writing to someone for the last nine months or so - and recently we progressed to Videograms.

I sent a couple, she sent a couple you know how it is. But then all of a sudden when I try to send one it comes up with:

ERROR: That contact does not currently have access to a kiosk, so this VideoGram cannot be sent.

Which is a load of crap really because kiosks are the only way they can communicate, she send photos, emails etc and this was working a couple weeks ago and then just stopped.

Has anyone else suffered this issue? Is there anyway to resolve this?

And before someone suggests about contacting JPAY I have done that four times, via e-mail and FB message (who direct me to the email) and its been over a month now and still no reply.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2019, 04:52 PM
Super Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 5,990 Times in 2,978 Posts

The only reason one cannot access Jpay is because they are either in the hole (seg) or have had the privilege of Jpay taken away for a period of time.
Old 03-23-2019, 04:56 PM

Sass4221,
I thank you for the time you took to respond, and I completely get that. But during this whole time we are still sending 3/4/5 email/letters a day through Jpay.

And another penpal I write to in the same system also has that error come up when I try to send her a videogram.

Which is what is confusing me and had me wondering if there was an issue.
Old 03-23-2019, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 5,990 Times in 2,978 Posts

Then maybe the videogram part is down or has been removed.
Old 03-24-2019, 06:03 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,668 Times in 4,435 Posts

The only time I have seen that message was when my friend was in the hole. Maybe they have withdrawn that service for your friend's institution.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:52 PM

Thanks for all the feedback was just weird one day your sending a quick hello via videogram and then the next day bang nothing but that error message. Appreciate everyone's input I greatly appreciate your time.