Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > The Spiritual Connection
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2019, 07:28 AM
The Cowtown Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 4,990 Times in 1,261 Posts
Default Happy Easter and the lady in the bunny suit

Hope everyone near and far has a blessed day today. You don't have to be the most religious of people to experience the joy, the beauty and the sincerity of love on this day. All you need to do is just live in the moment and know that in the midst of a chaotic world that is ever changing there is thing called LOVE and people who live for the sake of sharing it. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE.
On Friday after my 1st day at a new job waiting for the bus with a sunburned face off the corner of Northside & Main here in Ft Worth I took notice of someone in a Easter bunny suit selling Easter baskets and...I don't what all. It was alot of stuff whatever it was. It was hot about that time, 5ish pm. No shade, hot sidewalk, cars passing by at busy intersection, it's noisy, it's pay day, it's Friday. I assume it was a woman in the suit from her gait and gestures. If not, hey I'm sorry o.k.? And that bunny suit she had on was one of those thick,furry jobs ya know? It had to have been a 1000 degrees being trapped inside that thing. I have no doubt she lost 20-30 lbs sweating inside that thing. And...I have alot of respect for that gal. She was enthusiastically going about the business of being the best Easter Bunny sales person she knew how be. If she managed to survive that experience without having a heat stroke then, her willingness to sell Easter baskets alone is enough for me to say YOU GO GIRL!!!! HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ESPECIALLY WHO EVER YOU AND WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE ON THIS DAY.
maytayah (04-21-2019), miamac (04-21-2019)
Sponsored Links