Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in California facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 04-24-2019, 05:10 PM

Exclamation Ride to Corcoran

I need a ride to Corcoran this Saturday April 27th for me and my kids willing to split costs
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2019, 02:51 PM

Default Information needed for pricing

Hi Catherine,
My name Emily Rodriguez, My fiancé is in Centinela State Prison and I wanted to go up this weekend & stay at motel 6 in El Centro but I have no way of getting into the prison my appointment time would be at 10:30 am on Saturday then at 11:00am on Sunday. If you can please let me know if there is anyway you can assist me. My number is (Removed per policy) & my email is (Removed per policy).

Thank u I hope to here from you soon

QUOTE=cathy mathews;5185168]HI MY NAME IS CATHY MATHEWS I HAVE A COMPANY THAT TAKES INMATES FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO PRISONS FOR VISITING I PICK YOU UP AT YOUR HOME AND DROP YOU BACK OFF AT YOUR HOME THERE IS A FEE FOR MY SERVICE BUT I AM CHEAPER THEN THE BUS AND A RENT A CAR AND DONT MAKE ALL THE STOPS THE BUS DOES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY SERVIES YOU CAN REACH ME AT (as per pto policy phone # and email addy removed please pm member)
I SENT ALL MY INFOMATION TO THE PRISONS AND I DONT THINK IT GOT TO THE INMATES OF CORSE NOT ANYTHING TO KEEP THEM DOWN.i HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND LOOK FORWAYD TO SERVING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

tHANK yOU,
cATHYmATHEWS[/quote]

Last edited by patchouli; 05-14-2019 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: removed phone # and email address