Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Ohio.

Old 08-04-2010, 05:53 PM

Post Noble Correctional Institution Weddings

My boyfriend is in NCI in Ohio and i dont know any information on getting married there? Could someone help me out with this? Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 12:55 AM
Cindy Hardway

Default Marriage License....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsbaby24 View Post
My boyfriend is in NCI in Ohio and i dont know any information on getting married there? Could someone help me out with this? Thank you.
Hi, Im Cindy. My boyfriend- hopefully husband soon is also at NCI. He spoke to the chaplin about requirements etc. The chaplin sent me a copy of the rules/requirements almost a year ago and We still have no marriage license. I havent found a county that will grant them w/out both parties present. I know there is at least 1 county in ohio that will, finding it has been my problem. I live in licking county. Ive contacted 4 or 5 other counties south of me to no avail. I believe Franklin requires your living there. Fairfield county is my next to contact. If I come up with any useful info Ill let you know. Good Luck to you and yours. Cindy
Old 09-21-2010, 07:07 PM

PM me. I can give you information that should help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsbaby24 View Post

Old 09-21-2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetswife View Post
PM me. I can give you information that should help.
How are your marriage plans going?
Linda
Old 09-25-2010, 06:54 PM

Hi Lin....Things are working out. I have a date in October to go to the probate court to sign my papers and show all my identification....Then a man from BelCor will go get the papers, have Sweets sign, then take it back to the courthouse. After everything is said and done and I receive my copies, then I will send them to the chaplain and he will give us the procedure for the next steps. Thanks so much for asking. When things fall in place like this, it really makes me think how awesome God is. There must really be a reason for us to be getting married and only God knows why now instead of waiting until he is released. Anyway, I am very grateful and I thank the Lord for working this situation through.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sweetswife For This Useful Post:
Pmom41 (09-25-2010)
Old 09-27-2010, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Hi Lin....Things are working out. I have a date in October to go to the probate court to sign my papers and show all my identification....Then a man from BelCor will go get the papers, have Sweets sign, then take it back to the courthouse. After everything is said and done and I receive my copies, then I will send them to the chaplain and he will give us the procedure for the next steps. Thanks so much for asking. When things fall in place like this, it really makes me think how awesome God is. There must really be a reason for us to be getting married and only God knows why now instead of waiting until he is released. Anyway, I am very grateful and I thank the Lord for working this situation through.
I am so glad things are moving along and you are making progress. You two are good people and deserve happiness
Lin
The Following User Says Thank You to lin0629 For This Useful Post:
Sweetswife (09-28-2010)
Old 02-16-2017, 09:17 AM

Default How did u do it??

Quote:
Hello my fiancé is in nci and I live in franklim where did I get them to accept it and what lawyer did u use please help