Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Georgia should be posted here.

Old 11-13-2018, 07:28 PM

Default TPM set for last month but no release date

This is long but NEED HELP...My fiance’s TPM is set in the system for October. A lady from parole called me about 3 weeks ago to verify his future residence addresss and said that he would be coming home soon. The problem is that the address that they had on file needed to be changed and so did the county. The lady from parole was calling from an office in Fulton but his new address is in Cobb. He had to update his address with his counselor which took about 5 days because his counselor kind of did it on his own time. She said it would take 3-4 days for her to get the new address change and when she gets it someone would call again about coming to verify residence. I called her again last week and she said she still hadn’t gotten anything and because his address is in Cobb county everything was up to them, but she said that they should be calling soon and he would be him for Thanksgiving. She said that someone would be calling if not last Thursday/Friday, they would call the beginning of this week. Today my fiancé said there was a list put out at the prison (Washington State) of inmates to be released within the next 60 days & he’s not on it. We’re so confused right now cause every time I’ve talked to her she’s just said for us to remain calm and he’d be home for the Holiday. I called her today and got no answer and Thanksgiving is in 7 days(not including weekends). I’m not sure what to do and who to call to get a straight answer or if one even exists😩
Sponsored Links