Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Oklahoma.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:17 PM
Donation Award 

Default LCF lockdown - Lawton ladies

Lawton is on lockdown and will have a shakedown before they can come back up, there was some issues they will not know about visiting this next week until maybe thur 11

This is posted on OK Cure by Lynn Powell!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2016, 02:11 PM

Unhappy Thank you

Thanks for the info. Do you know if anyone was injured? Should we be worried? I miss him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssirois2u View Post
Lawton is on lockdown and will have a shakedown before they can come back up, there was some issues they will not know about visiting this next week until maybe thur 11

This is posted on OK Cure by Lynn Powell!
Old 08-12-2016, 04:10 PM
Donation Award 

At this point Lawton is planing on visiting this weekend. BUT you may want to call before making the drive as 2 CO's were attacked yesterday
This was posed today on Ok Cure about Lawton!
Old 09-10-2016, 10:15 PM

Angry Inmates in Lawton Oklahoma treated like animals

My son is in Lawton and although I've never been to prison and have no idea what life is like in prison... However I do know that when you treat men like animals they are going to eventually act like animals. Even dogs that are impounded and being held in County or City Animal shelters are never locked inside cages 24/7 unless they are considered aggressive. And even the aggressive dogs are taken outside or let outside at least once per day. I can not believe that we as Mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers , Wives , girl friends, or just friends of an inmate being held in Lawton prison are not raising hell for the ones we love that are being treated less than humane. Please someone tell me I'm wrong or help me gather an Army and declare war !!!