Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Maryland.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:21 AM

Default Looking for info on Howard County Detention Center & how to help loved one

Hello. I am new here. A family member went to Howard County Detention center to serve a year. I'm trying to find some info about the place and what I can do for her. I can't seem to find anything. If there is anyone who can help.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Je ne regrette rien
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,502 Times in 754 Posts

Hi and welcome to Prison Talk ! Sorry to hear about your family member...yet glad that you are planning on being there for her. I am not familiar with this facility and it seems they do not have an awful lot of information online - hopefully someone on our boards who has a loved one there will show up and comment

Meanwhile, why not write her ? A letter will surely make her happy and she can probably advise you also with regards to how you can assist. They do have the address online, you can check it HERE...just click on corrections and you will find the address and also their general phone number.